The Maker Movement is anti civilization

The Make Movement- a movement where people use their free time to work outside
their profession- is a continuation of societal collapse.

Civilization exists because we rely on each other's specialization.

The Maker Movement is people thinking that they can do their hobbies better than others can do their jobs.

Just do your fucking job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you even have a job?

>muh commie hate
Keep pushing the system that kills and exploits those who try to earn a few dollars, as survival is a luxury in your system.

>The Maker Movement is people thinking that they can do their hobbies better than others can do their jobs.

I'm guessing this just happened to you and like a beta cuck you decided to run to the internet and complain about it. Thats the reason you started this thread, not because its a "continuation of societal collapse."

>Other guy says nothing other than asking about having a job
>The concept of not having a job is somehow associated with leftism according to the leftist

yes, be a good little unthinking cog in the machinery of death

never expand your horizons

ffs

can you be serious?

It was an honest question.

You're talking about hobbyists ruining specialization, do you have any specializations?

If a "hobbyist" can perform a task as well as a person who made that their profession, or offer something acceptable at a much lower cost then the so-called professional is shit and shouldn't be in that profession.

I am not a professional tree trimmer, but I can trim trees well enough and often do it for neighbors for a small fee. All the tree trimming companies around here charge out the ass and have illegal squatemalans doing the work. I feel zero remorse for cutting into their business.

>dont have hobbies
>dont compete
>Just do your job
stfu commie

it's just commie trash stop posting this same thread leaf

it doesnt matter what you think of it or what comes of it

if that is what they choose to do with their time that is non of your business

On second thought I realize this is shit-tier bait and nobody could possibly have their head so far up their ass that they believe hobbyists are causing the downfall of society.

Oh look, this leaf again. He's been posting this since around the election. You will also see this same guy in sexbot threads. If you want the story here, he's mad because his equally autistic maker club member, that he liked to talk about sexbots with, got the parts for a sex bot and made his own sexbot of OP's waifu, because they happened to like the same moeshit anime girl.

The other guy thought they could share, but OP didn't know that and he did not appreciate the "surprise" at the other guys house.

OP got cucked with his only friend and his 2d girl, and he was still a virgin.

OP ran out of the house crying, but he was still crying at the next maker club meeting, and the maker club kicked them both out for being degenerate freaks. Maker club was OP's only out-of-basement activity and he has upset ever since, and thinks it is unfair that he got banned for punching a man in maker club.

>absolutely abhorrent post
>leaf
hmmmmmmm

That sounds better than my local maker club.

Literally a couple faggots with a 3d printer, basically counterfeiting figurines.

Civilization is anti-people

It must be stopped

>If you want the story here, he's mad because his equally autistic maker club member, that he liked to talk about sexbots with, got the parts for a sex bot and made his own sexbot of OP's waifu, because they happened to like the same moeshit anime girl.
Living rent free.

What?
Tell us again about how pure Yui-chan got raped by your maker friend, and it made you feel. I forgot to screen cap last time.

Learning new things is fun. Building things is fun. Repurposing things that the man doesn't want you to use however the fuck you want because it's fucking mine I paid for it is FUN! You don't sound fun. Going back to making robots to help me grow insanely hot peppers. Enjoy whatever it is you find fun. I'm guessing slamming you jiblies in some kind of door or door like mechanism?

Stop supporting Western Civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

The movement will collapse once Maker Insulin and Maker Pacemakers are tried.

>2017
>defending civilization

like they don't rely on chinese filament for their 3d printers

So called (((hobbies))) are a Jewish scam serving to distract us from the Jews

>I know you
Nice dox try. Days without Jewish tricks: 0

>Just do your fucking job.
Making and teaching others how to make IS my job. Go back to work, you visionless drone.

My hobbies are MMA, shooting, and shade tree mechanics.

All of them are RAHOWA skills.

This is retardo

Makers are just future preppers before the crazy hits.

>>Just do your fucking job.
>Making and teaching others how to make IS my job.
Fuck off commie.

It's the opposite.

Civilization is going to shit because nobody has productive hobbies anymore. People have their netflix and their vidya and waste countless hours that could be put into bettering a community through hobbies.

In every point in history during which civilization has made rapid leaps forward, its progress has been driven by interdisciplinary "renaissance man" types who dabbled in a wide range of studies outside of their primary occupation.

Or do you think Nikola Tesla should have stuck to digging ditches?

m8, it would have cost me over a grand to get my jet ski, worth $1800 in perfect condition, fixed. I did it myself. It fucking sucked dick. There was blood and tears involved. I lifted that fucking rotax motor in and out of that ski so many fucking times I probably developed hemorrhoids. But I can now strip my ski much faster and have a better understanding of how fucking retarded french canadian hydrospace engineers really are.

It feels fantastic. Knowing I should have bought the fucking yamaha. But noooooo. Seadoo is a 'performance brand'. It is faster, lighter, and more fun. Faggots forgot to mention it only runs on saturdays.

Fuckin 100% triggered, op.

>implying peppers are crazy

You'll be sorry when the shit hits the fan...

>Fuck off commie.
How is that in any way Communist? I teach young entrepreneurs how to develop artifacts for starting new businesses. Literally the opposite of Communism.

You used to post this same thread a year ago lol howfucking sad.

Most useful innovation that has made modern civilization came from a "garage", not some group of specialized academics or industrialists. Some of these are the same people, say someone who works for a company as an engineer, then tinkers as a hobby. Then many times what does come out of that specialization ideology is usually acquired, or out right stolen, from the "maker", then exploited, with or without reverse engineering.

Essentially "makers" are what both Edison and Tesla were, they just used different methods.

>The Make Movement- a movement where people use their free time to work outside
>their profession- is a continuation of societal collapse.
In a way you're right.
The maker movement is blatantly an unconscious response to the dimly percieved realization that our society is on the brink of collapse.

>My entire existence is dependant on a precariously balanced arrangement of international trade and cheap energy.
>I don't know how to make or do anything, if it collapses I am FUCKED!
>I need to do something about this.

Of course this is all happening in their subconscious, much like birds fleeing ahead of a hurricane they don't truly know WHY they are ill at ease, but they realize SOMETHING must be done.
If the numales can feel it in their bones why don't you?

Some just do not have the time, since they are kept busy for sixty hours a week doing what is mostly busy work for someone else. I bet there could be correlation found between the end of the 9-5 and drop in physical innovation.

Then there are those who are unemployed or underemployed, trouble with that is, hobby or not, it still usually requires the funds of at least a little disposable income, and if everything you make goes to base sustenance, that does not leave anything left to accomplish much.

BUY MY PRODUCTS WHICH HAVE AN ARTIFICIALLY REDUCED LIFESPAN GOY

If not (((we))) will SHUT IT DOWN with (((DRM))) claims. Oy gevalt

Lol this thread again, fuckin leafs

saged

also (pic related)

>deremployed, trouble with that is, hobby or not, it still usually requires the funds of at least a little disposable income, and if everything you make goes to base sustenance, that does not leave anything left to accomplish much
bullshit
African negroes can make functional innovations using literal garbage and animal feces and a little Afro-engineering

I was not taking about refurbishing a blender or something that was thrown in the garbage, which is hacking, I do that with broken discarded computers.

Says post 43

Dude that """Scientist""" proposed a cardboard box with wheels and a spinny bar that shoots fireworks to his country's military. Truly the best and brightest of Africa.

The maker movement is the future.
Everything you ever need can be easily manufactured in your garage with the right equipment. Right now that equipment, those machines, are expensive, but eventually we'll all have fabrication capabilities. You'll have a cnc/3d printer that can fabricate itself and any other device or part you need. I can print my own circuit boards right now, but still need to buy circuit components and connectors, wiring etc. Factories and industry will soon be as archaic as whale oil lamps and steam engines.

>Just do your fucking job.
No. When you just do your job, you have to buy everything else you need. That means paying income tax and then paying sales tax again. When you DIY you save on taxes twice. When you pay taxes you fund the criminals and predators who run the government.

I should add that clothing is still a heavy time input and not really viable for the DIY community. An auto loom/sewer/thing would be awesome, but its not on the horizon as far as I know

People like Mexican landscapers because they bring 10 people and finish everything in 15 minutes.

$50 3d printed hand vs $40,000 prosthetic

It's propaganda of the most kikely kind. Oy vey, goyim, you should spend the time you aren't at work working for free so I can make shekels from you. Here is some propaganda about how this use of your time will make you cool and you're an evil racist if you don't do this.

I prefer to watch a couple people work all day for the same price.

>Don't become self sufficient or knowledgeable in multiple disciplines got
>We need you to hire a certified expert for every minor home repair

That time of the month again?
same exact thread every time
what should people be doing with their free time? watching mainstream media and maxing out their credit cards?