Shingeki no Kyojin

Only three months since then.
It is difficult to remember the good times when you have suffered so much.

Next chapter:
Erwin or Armin?
Bertolt or Reiner?

I just want Bert to be redeemed.

Do you think he will live?

I really doubt it. The only ways I can come up with to keep him around have to do with giving backstory or Annie, and all these could be easily covered with another character.
Unless Eren learns to use the full power of the coordinate and decides to keep him around since he won't be any harm, I don't know.

Why does the coolest titan job so much?

Why people love BRA so much?

>Why people love BRA so much?
I love them because I'm an edgefag. That's why I like Mikasa too.

Disappointed. I thought you would say something more.

>would say something more
Do you need anything more to love your shingekis?

Explain why do you like him/her?

Plenty of people hate them. But I never will.

Not him but there's no reason to write a walltext to defend your shingeki every time someone asks. Personally I find them interesting characters and it's obvious they're not doing it for the fun of it so I can't hate them.

>Erwin or Armin?
its both

Only one of them. You know that.

If Mikasa being the only Asian in the world is a plot point, why did they make a live action movie?

Bert, Reiner, and Monkey Trouble will all die, Annie will break free and become the new main villian. Praise Annie.

I'd prefer Armin cause these threads will be crazy but I really don't care one way or another

Let's pretend that shit has never existed.

Jean/Sasha cute. I prefer Jean with Hitch though

Connie/Sasha is vastly superior.

Nice headcanon.

They're really interesting and more interesting than a lot of the main cast, so it's easier to become more invested in them.

I haven't been to these threads in a while. What ever happened to Anniebot? Was it really a bot, it kept getting within the first 5 posts of the threads?

I could agree about BR but Annie is so simple and not interesting at all. For me. Even Rico is more interesting that her.

Bertbot dominates the threads now.

Connie/Sasha is a go.
We JeanHisu now

>the entire manga takes place in three months
This is the biggest load of bullshit and one of the most unbelievable aspects of it. Implying these relationships can develop and people can properly heal etc remotely that quickly.

Might be fixed in tankoubons.
Seems like a mistake.

Utgard in its entirety lasted less than three days, didn't it?

I think 6 months is more rational.

Same as Reiss arc. Just three days.

On second glance Utgard was one day from the FT arc to the scouts arriving at the tower.
>hyping someone up so hard just to be BR's nanny

>I died
Is this literal or did she really died and came back to life?

Soon

I'm assuming she ended up mindless the same way Ragako did. She's probably from the last time humanity's memory cycled over and is one of the strange bloodlines that wasn't affected by the first king.

She was probably talking about her becoming a mindless titan, which is pretty much like dying.

Holy shit, this Ymir is so white that I am genuinely offended, and not even kidding.

From thumbnail I thought it was that Serial Killer Lain girl.

Don't let the team down Eren

I hate BRA, particularly Bert.

Why user? she is pale in the manga.

Sooner

I particularly like Eren in that mood. This boy is perturbed and I feel sorry for him.

It's Eren. BR are going to escape and he's going to cry rage about it.

UNF

>tfw mob x erehisu doujin on twitter
>can't access because not on list
Just fuck my shit up senpai

Oddly fitting.

>serial killer lain

>Serial Killer Lain
And you don't seem to understand

Moblit?

Moblit x What?

Will Hange marry someday? Now that Moblit is gone...

There's Levi after Erwin kicks the bucket.

It should be 3 months since the coup, not graduation. Is there a tankoubon raw of that scn

>Moblit dead

No, I can't believe this.

Make it happen, Ragetard!

Maybe she and Keith could finally be together.

No ;_;

Erwin already refused to marry while he was still alive and he loved Marie. He hasn't shown any romantic interest in Hanji, and neither has Levi who is even less likely to marry someone like her.

Ah, you mean the doujin where Moblit walks in on Eren and Historia fucking like rabbits and he gets triggered and rapes them both?

That was a good one.

That's doubly impossible now after he toasted Armin.

What were the inappropriate comment editor-kun had to apologize for?

I only remember him including a lewd text on manlet's photo of a wanted person.

It was nothing to do with SnK.

Levi has more connection with a 15 years old blonde girl that Hange.

Referred to a trans* person (typical Western SNK fan) with the wrong gender pronoun.

That was a different scandal,

Not the Nico guy. The head editor said something about comments for Isayama's first manuscript that they gave out.

But Levi was a shit to Historia.

That's not saying much, since he also has more connection with Eren or Jean.

Levi is rude with everybody.

Did he ever talk with Jean?

Yes.

But women love that.

She look like Tomoko a lot.

Historia took her revenge later.

Very out of character art.

Even if Lebi could somehow pick up her like that, arm arms would be basically ~10 cm's above ground tops.

*her arms

He is carrying her from the stomach. It is a drawing anyway.

15 cm's of difference between them. Remember that.

I'm still convinced Ymir is really some sort of goddess. That line she said left me thinking.

sighing at your life

>implying rudeness is the problem
The point of Historia's development is to stop playing roles and live as herself with her head held high. Levi forced her into a role again after she abandoned being Krista.

She was 'queen' (or whatever title you want) of the people outside the walls/titans

Compare and contrast with Historia who started from nothing to become queen.

That's because that was her duty for being the last Reiss. She started to gain personality. Maybe it was unintentional but Levi played a role on her development. Just like Ymir, her father and Eren.

now that GoT might head the lesbian route with Daenerys I'm starting to see more similarities between her and Historia

>Daenerys
>lesbian route
????????

BAY when?

Why is he sad?

Outside the walls, you mean EGYPT______?

I'm fucking pissed. I can't stand Daenerys and Asha/'Yara' is my favourite character. Get that thing away from Asha/Yara or so help me.

>loves Shitmir
>loves Games of Tdogshit too

I am literally not surprised at all.

The ultimate pleb of /snk/.

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

>On second glance Utgard was one day from the FT arc to the scouts arriving at the tower

>first mission, here, watch the people you spent the past month with get brutally slaughtered because they bullied you into relying on them, but it was ultimately your choice so you still have something to blame yourself for
>also the one that killed them was one of your closest friends that you made during training days, and now you've accidentally caused even more deaths
>nah no time to think about all that, gotta make yourself useful to humanity first since everyone wants you dead
>actually no, have two more of your friends betraying you first
>and more people die including your uncle figure so you can have more things to blame yourself for
Poor Eren.

>Moblit
Silly anons, mob as in gangbang

Meant to quote

Bert is more overrated than Levi.

Bort should wear sanitary towels all over his body to soak up all that sweat.

Yes it was her duty and she was able to embrace it but on her own terms. Levi forgot to tell her when she should have had days to adjust to the idea, instead he dumps it on her at the last minute, making it a shock and a burden then immediately hands her over to Rod. He does play a role in her development but not as a positive force. It's only when the coup is over that she fixes

I don't understand why so many people sympathize Bert. He deserves every suffer which he gets now. If before this arc Bert was just careful introvert shifter who didn't want to kill the humanity and was almost always useless for his comrades-warriors, but now he became a complete retard. He didn't underestimate his enemies and had lost all advantages he had.
Well, at least he will become a nice food for new shifter