Could another American civil war happen?

Could another American civil war happen?

I hope. I'm ready to kill liberal commie niggers.

no because both sides live among each other. you might have attempted coups in select cities which would be immediately quashed.

Its already happening, the losers are being mopped up as we speak. Stay at your keyboard, Keklord!

>Stay at your keyboard, Keklord!

It needs to be more of a global white uprising desu senpai

It is happening and it will be swift and merciless and democrats will be crushed like they were the first time

It will be several wars that will Balkanize the United States.

Have some general war pics

Not for another 8 or so years. We need the peteodollar to die first, the debt cycle must end for us to take power.

What do you think, user?

Thats it for now

yes, and also

Not if, but when.

Technically? Yes.
In practice? No, because of The government would be the de-facto looser in a civil war for a multitude of reasons.

I have a bit more you guys can dump more if you want

It would be a second revolutionary war. Kicking out the freeloadin demographic is the same as getting rid of unfair taxation.

I hope it does

Generally solid points. Though it is also worth noting that it is not just the right which is armed, though to a lesser degree the left is also armed. This means that while the establishment is doomed from the start it will either become a war of annihilating all political opponents, or some more centrist interests will have to be propped up as the new government. So TL;DR the establishment is fucked, but the new regime is not guaranteed to be right wing.

It would be over in a week when the conservatives reach the power plants to the cities.

One possible outcome, sure will be interesting to see someone wanting into the power vacuum left behind

>though to a lesser degree the left is also armed.
Hahahhahaahah nah the left has arming up since last year the right has been buying weapons for fun since my grandpa's day

If Russia supports as they have claimed in the past there is a strong possibility they will either end up in charge or do their best to install a puppet state. The question then is: can they?

Vermont has too, and they are blue as you get. They also have never required a permit to concealed carry. The people's republic of comifornia and NY with a side of Chicago are the main sources of anti-gun shit on the left