Scared White Nationalists strips off uniform in front of ANTIFA

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAk0HUMsu7I
teenvogue.com/story/polo-shirts-white-supremacist-white-nationalist-charlottesville-uniform
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLrb8fxzvYY
youtube.com/watch?v=lfUolJ3MVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=PSp_hwk1nRw
youtu.be/qE_8x2y6CuU
youtu.be/3i6J2fcrKi8
youtube.com/watch?v=dw9fdSOMLgI
youtube.com/watch?v=6oztJ4wNeUI
liveleak.com/view?i=b23_1506560004
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He suck they dick

This is what happens when you appeal to the lowest common denominator.
For all anons reading, please get swole before you show your face in public.

What the fuck is a white supremacist uniform?

We would use him for medical research and experiment. Similar to Otto

white skin, this faggot is probably antifa they are all cucks why the fuck would you strip down with cops literally two meters away you americans are so fucking sad and pathetic

didn't a nigger ANTIFA got his head bashed in on the same day? stfu shill!

the white polo is the same one that is the unofficial uniform of the altright. Even the kid admits it which is why he takes it off and then tries to say "I-I was only le trolling!"

Good use him and all the Jews please.

Antifa faggots that hold book rallies and then hide inside when a sizeable force engages them. The only time antifa fuck around is when they have a mob with them or some kind of higher ground. Kys faggots

Yep, typical alright: retarded and a coward

every black dude in that video probably all friends on facebook lol. I know some of them are Courtney Commander's friends

You still can't beat our record, cuck.

That's fake shit in response to the punch Nazi debacle.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAk0HUMsu7I

>be "anarchists" that hate cops
>white nationalists show-up to your lame book fair
>hide, lock the doors, and call the cops

Pottery.

Buying a 20 pack of white polo shirts immediately.

Look at those succulent soy tits jiggle. What a fucking fag. Americans lack modern masculinity.

yeah, same here apparently?!

My grampas already did =)

Italians don't really have room to talk. Have you even stepped outside to see your noodle slurping tits?

Ahahahaha! I join you in this laughter!

Your grandpas were POC otherkin non-binary soy boys?

Ah, I see American geography education is as abysmal as usual.

teenvogue.com/story/polo-shirts-white-supremacist-white-nationalist-charlottesville-uniform

>The absolute state of liberals

hahaha what BIIIIIIIITCH

Hmm seems rather tactical. Either get attacked whilst by himself by aids filled mob or simply take off shirt and walk through unharmed. If he had back up and did that then it would be accurate to call him a pussy or weak

>left fights even when they're outmatched
>right runs away like a bitch and denounces their principles at even the hint of violence

yeah, I wonder who the cuck is here

lol cuck. I bet he doesn't even lift

I guess they never hear of Fred Perry

He was a larper.
e

w
a
s

a

l
a
r
p
e
r

Im a woman and i would stand my ground and fight. Im prepared to die for my convictions, that kid clearly wasnt and is afraid of pain.
He has lots of growing up to do.

just because you wear panties doesnt mean youre a girl, fag

Jiggly man tits confirmed. Took 20 seconds on Google maps outside a tourist area. Nice try guinea

You also have some growing up to do sweet child. Innocence is adorable up to a point. When you hit 13 it just becomes pitiful.

Youre not supposed to fight. Youre supposed to let men defend you and preserve your uterus

Typical alt-sodomite
BUT MUH OPTICS, MUH E-CELEBS

You were the cucks that hid in the library and locked the doors.

See: Also, right-wingers were outnumbered at Berkley and CVille, and we still whooped your soy boy AIDS-infested asses.

video of you cucks getting destroyed:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLrb8fxzvYY

Your grandfather probably hated niggers and would have voted for someone like Trump any day.

>that day when 20 natsoc beat the living shit out of 100s of nogs and antifas.

Many keks were had that day. Would post if I had some vids of fights with antifa cunts/nogs/pakis/albanians but most happen at night and with no cameras around.. bummer, and i've heard and seen so many of that shit heh soo just a classic for you youtube.com/watch?v=lfUolJ3MVpI

Stop this might happen.

THE FLAG ISN'T ITALY YOU STUPID BURGER

This is not a white supremacist. Paid to look like a pussy. Lot of people there a paid.

As a fellow burger I'm pretty sure he's calling you Italian just to rile you up Shamus.

shut up Italy, no one cares

youtube.com/watch?v=PSp_hwk1nRw

This clip is fucked up but the one guy has balls of steel

At this point it stands ground. When that small you look the same. I can spend 20, seconds and map and still see the same.

When China fight Germany?

So this is your average pol user.

"Lol itz just fun dude XD"

You see aut-righters, this is why we need the skinheads you fags cry about for having "bad optics".

You Golden Dawn, bro?

At 3:10 seconds far right in that video you can see that faggot Antifa kid that got berated for being white in this video youtu.be/qE_8x2y6CuU I think he’s the one spraying the pepper spray at Kyle chapman

Franco's legacy lives on, I see.

No, not a member, I'm a natsoc, I know many ppl in G.D. You won't believe how many shit has been going down between commies-albanians vs nationalists. The funny thing is that in certain areas, albanians(who themselves are illegals) are targeting pakis, shit is getting crazy

Haha, I got some amusement. Wish they did a better(shorter) edit. Lots of fluff

What the fuck was that even English?

kek

Sounds like the place is ripe for revolution.

white people who shill for the left!
this is your future.
youtu.be/3i6J2fcrKi8

the place is also ripe of double dealing fags and "eyes" of the system. Difficult times for a change to be honest, need something major in the eys of the public because aparrently, selling out the whole country and the future of our children is not something major for them idiots.

Spelling police now huh? It's okay, usually the last resort

Lucky. In America we don't have any legit Nationalist groups, just hobbyist freak shows and honeypots.

>le soy meme
Have you seen how average people look?

Smells of false flagging. Willing to bet my savings that the guy is antifa

Didn't the Nazis have a record KDA?

Like, for every German dead, there were like 20 russians and 5 americans.

Well you don't get to be lucky there, you are THE base of zionism on the planet, the stronghold. From where I stand, a civil war in the U.S will give some freedom to the rest of the planet to sort things out without US intervention, either for good or bad.

Lol remember when Nazis came to your punch a Nazi workshop and you bugmen ran into your building and locked the doors

Lurk more faggot.

Is this thread on something that happened in Charlottesville because Azzmador and a few dozen goys humiliated that "Punch a Nazi" workshop at the anarchist bookfair?

youtube.com/watch?v=dw9fdSOMLgI

Being white

Wtf, we did /that/? Wow, I thought we just elbowed our way through and defended ourselves. No wonder they're amping up the 'punch a nazi' stuff.

BASED

Most of the fights were started by Antifa and BLM, we just finished them.

De'Andre Harris got his as whooped. This video is from a leftist slant, but at least it has the footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=6oztJ4wNeUI

BTW, he started it too.

How about the guy with his stomach ripped open? That took a knife. Must have been some provocation!

Are you proud of starting fights against attractive women? And to think that some of you actually see yourselves as men.

White supremacist? He is jewish?

Not into hairy women, sorry.

>Not into hairy women, sorry.
>Not into women
Faggot detected.
Are you Nathan?

I've seen these. Note: police have only identified two men - picture of guy in sunglasses and baseball cap. Reminder to use that basic level of disguise, and, turn your phone off.

can't wait to R.O.G. your fucking ass

>pube-eating beta claiming I'm a faggot

Does this make your peenie perky?

Oh look another one of these. Just like your buddy you got to dress up in a leather jacket and wear a swastika on his right arm.

>moldylocks
Nah.

>khaki shorts

That's not the uniform.

suck a potato you greasy brown whop

Wait, are you using gay as an insult? Reporting you the the (((ACLU))) immediately!

100% Antifa. They've been using these tactics for years.

Thanks for keeping Sup Forums a safe space

if only. most white people are white guilted cucks who bend over backwards to capitulate to shit skins and denigrate their own race at the drop of a hat.

I can't wait until the day where we come face to face on the street.

So basically any young male who is White is just automatically a White Supremest Nazi, right? No judge, no jury - just mob mentally accusing every White young male of being a White Supremest Nazi.

This needs to end now before it gets more dangerous than it is. Why aren't Trump and Sessions having television conferences about this? This is a very scary, dangerous road. It is White genocide.

And there is no such thing as a White Supremist uniform, friggin idioit.

And this is a huge distraction to take us off the real threat - communism and all the commies coming out of the woodwork in America.

fake as fuck, the cops are right there

On a side note.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha if this is real hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

liveleak.com/view?i=b23_1506560004

author:

>Sounds like the place is ripe for revolution.
it SOUNDS like half the world will go into civil war

SURVEY SAYS?

you seem to not have a grasp on reality. US is the fucking troll of zionism

This

No based patriot would touch that skeevy streetwalker. She's a made up antifa sank just like you. Go back to masturbating to posters of Molotov cocktails faggot.

>butthurt damage control: the post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

strip for me, mantits, STRIP!