Why do so many millenials become school teachers? None of them seem to actually care too much about teaching

Why do so many millenials become school teachers? None of them seem to actually care too much about teaching.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fQmTw85cNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>potential for virtue signaling
>easy as fuck job
>end the day at 3:30

Summer breaks, too. And all the holiday/testing breaks.
Also I am a teacher. Ask me anything!

i would make nice with that teacher desu

Those that can't do, teach.

do you think the smart kids know you're a loser?

well did you see the urge in pedo teachers too? there you got your answer

Pedophilia.

it's the easiest position of authority you can have

I'm getting a certification to teach highshchool rn. It's a reasonably good-paying job. You get months off in the summer. As long as I don't have to teach at a ghetto nigger school, es good my dude

probably because we need more teachers?

thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard

What do you do when the subject of the holohoax comes up and you have to teach your kids?

There are actually very few white schools left outside of the midwest. Since America's youth is half brown you're going to either end up at a school infested by spics or infested by niggers or a white school where they bus in a 20% of the school from the hood to "diversify" it.

If you leave school you bave to grow up and face reality

Solution: In one way or another, never leave school

Why are most teacher such cunts? Is it the kids that cause them to be that way or do cunts generally gravitate to jobs where they're able to abuse the little power they're given?

It's a piss-easy job with decent pay, benefits, and job security.

Overpaid and mostly easy job.

In major metro areas, teachers make more than engineers, accountants, scientists, and professors.
There's also student loan forgiveness.

Because Millenials are afraid of the real world and stepping out of their safe spaces. Teaching allows them to never have to leave school and remain in their bubbles.

Actual teacher here, Can't get a real job with my chem degree. Just shitty ones where you work in a fucking shit ass dangerous lab with no safety or benefits for $14 an hour and they expect you to work 12 hours a day for 6 days a week.

Contrast that to me getting certified to teach chemistry. I am home before 4:30 every day. Do jack shit most of the time ( basically try to set everything to auto grade for me) Get paid $60k a year in just my second year teaching. And I can get any school in the state pretty much to hire me.

In short whenever anyone ask me why I am working at a school instead of a lab I say because I get summers off and pic related.

Leaf here, take a look at the ontario teachers plan, this is why u become a teacher, u can do a half ass job, and retire like a king.

otpp. com/corporate/about-teachers/history-of-innovation

their pension plan is worth billions, they used to own the maple leafs hockey team and sold it few years back

Those who cant do anything teach. Its a pretty easy job since teachers are in high demand. My state does loan forgiveness.

>tfw in Ontario and no teaching jobs
I heard American students are awful. Is this true?

Pensions need to be completely killed and replaced with a 401k-style plan with no match, government worker salaries need to be cut in half.

> Its a pretty easy job since teachers are in high demand

No, they're not.

Try to look for somewhere else to live, Ontario is a shit hole that tries too hard to be politically correct

Yes, it's true.

The system also blames the teachers for failing students when it's due to factors outside of your control (IE. Previous teachers were garbage, low IQ, or both.)

Mental health still not a subject?
>imagine my surprise
Time to kill off the dinosaur teachers unions I figure

And that is how you lose all your science and math teachers.

If you cut my salary in half there wouldn't be any chem teachers in the state. Literally every single chem teacher I know originally went to school for lab work and we would all just go back to lab work rather than make half our pay.

Our 403b (401k for public sector) aren't matched (I still max out my contribution to fuck the feds out of money). Pensions are matched after like 8 years.

>Why do so many millenials become school teachers?

To carry on the leftist indoctrination they grew up under, of course! It's not about education, it's about making sure the next generation thinks the same way you do.

My sister is a teacher; easy job if you can get a ft spot, great pay, golden pension, summers off, can't be fired no pressure, literally blame parents for any problems.

American students act like chimpanzees. Well, all of them except for the whites and asians

>easy as fuck job
>end the day at 3:30

The school day ends at ~3, but then they go home and grade papers, make lesson plans, deal with administrative BS, etc. Being a teacher can be very stressful, particularly when there are a lot of black students. It has become worse, too, because the system is failing and everyone wants to blame the teachers and increase the pressure on them. In a private school, it tends to be less hectic, but the pay tends to be even lower.

Why do a lot of millennials become teachers? I'm not sure that's even true, but if it is, I would say it has to do with idealism and not wanting to be just another widget-seller.

Guaranteed income, always demand for teachers.
Guaranteed employer, you have to mess up big time to lose your teaching license.
Guaranteed authority, because if you don't fuck up in class that's a given.
Lots of female colleagues, lots of exciting things to do.
Good retirement.
Good working hours.
You get to pretend niggers are alright because they'll never diddu sumfin where you can see it.
You get to be a role model for somebody who has no choice in the matter.
You get to feel like you're actually making a difference.

And then you run into kids from your class 10 years ago.
They are sick in their stomach.
Emotionally hamstrung, on the precipice of doom or forgiveness, as circumstance follows.
They hate you for the lies you taught them.
Hate you for the bad example you've set not only for them, but for hundreds of children since then.
They wish they skipped your classes and invested that time in fun while they still could.
And if only to spite you, they will vote against your interests.
You can cry havoc, but they don't care.
They are the dogs of war you bred, but couldn't keep in the sheer ailment of a system you've helped maintain and expand.
The dogs broke their conditioning.
Happily married hounds as well as agonisingly incompetent poodles standing up to you and revoking your social security, for the burden was never the elderly, it was always you.
Debt upon debt created by your everlasting hunt for degrees and a steady, state income.
Debt which they have to shoulder.
A liability you didn't adequately prepare them for, courtesy of the diversity schemes and the same gouvernment institutions that keep you a happy, loyal, employed voter.
Not all millennials can breach the wall, but some can.
Those who can't only walk the beaten path, decaying until there's no society left and all they see is wasteland and dying memories.

Private school is okay though.

Forgiveness of college loan debt OP.

>The school day ends at ~3, but then they go home and grade papers

I no joke design like 90% of my grading to be done via automation because I got 120 students and therefore don't got time for grading shit

>I got 120 students and therefore don't got time for grading shit
Let's hope you aren't teaching English, Jamal

It refers to a lot of college professors who never left academia. They never worked in a real world environment, thus have no clue how to prepare others for it.

Nah I teach chemistry. You should read some of the shit we get in terms of text for physics and chemistry though. Written by like Russians I think and the syntax is so fucked up it is hilarious.

>And that is how you lose all your science and math teachers.

Quality of teacher plays no role in future intellectual and educational achievement of students. The only thing necessary is a quiet and obedient class (AKA Having no muds in your class). I'd be willing to give teachers the authority to kick out unruly students in exchange for lower salary and benefits.

My pre-calc class was a disaster and I didn't learn shit in that class. I didn't take any calc in high school.
I graduated from a top 15 university with a double in math and econ.

I destroyed all the kids who attended top prep schools.

What was the difference?

College students don't talk in class while high school students disrupt every word a teacher makes.

Genes play almost the entire role. Ironically, it's also our genes that make us think life experiences played a role in our development when they really didn't.

don't know about bongland, but at least in the U.S., teaching tends to be really stressful. something like half of new teachers here quit within the first year.

have you had sex with a student yet?

>None of them seem to actually care too much about teaching.
and where do you get that from? Seriously, fucking retard. Millennials are becoming teachers because guess what, they are graduating from college and replacing the old boomers going into retirement, that is about it

Well it's true so I don't know what to tell you. Why else would professors go through nearly a decade of college to make barely six figures if lucky?

It's a very common and accurate phrase lol

youtube.com/watch?v=-fQmTw85cNk

Wtf is wrong with your CV fellow chemist fag? Go into pharma or med sales. Jesus fuck you could also work in dev at almost any food/cosmetic/paint company. I was making 50k at a cosmetics company(no animal testing thank fucking god).. did that 2 years and part time on weekends in sales. Then I hired at major med supply company doing sales. Base is 55k. Commission takes me up to six figures easy.

You must have been looking at retarded jobs or failed at networking miserably.

Its Easy job if you don't care about students

are millennials really becoming teachers more than other professions than previous generations or are you just hanging out with a bunch of people becoming teachers?
because its probably the latter

>age 12
>height: 5'10''
Fuck. Why do I have to be such a fucking manlet at 5'8''

There is very little value in us teaching chemistry as a concept to the vast fucking majority of kids. But retards tend to score better in math when they take physics and chemistry because it does a lot of math applications.

Some retards in the government got lobbied to require all the kids to take chem to get their math scores up therefore literally every school I apply for a job will call me back and schedule an interview.

Also kids aren't too bad with the acting like fuck heads if you are a total autistic rules nazi with them. Like 90% of my job is aggressive baby sitting where I treat teenagers like retarded toddlers who are in jail where I flat out tell them what to do, how to do it, and when to do it, and then punish them if they deviate from that. (You gotta do that, if you give them freedom they act like assholes and don't learn). 7% is retarded paperwork for the state. 2% is teaching them shit they should know from like middle school math. And 1% is teaching chem

I'm a music teacher so I only get the good kids. Even the niggers are well behaved because their patents are functional members of society. I genuinely feel bad for you normal teachers, I don't know how you manage to deal with a different flock of hoodrats every hour.

Because in CA it pays a ton. It pays about the same as a entry level cpa, and all they have to do is have a degree in anything. They are literally paid the same as real careers just to babysit fir 6 hours.

there is nothing to say that they are, its just another "lol millennials so weak" thread. Shit is getting old already. Like I said millennials are now replacing retiring boomers. OP is acting like if the old teachers we have today were not kids right of college teaching pre k one day.

The vast majority of people will never use anything outside of 7th grade reading and math after high school/college.

There is no point educating them on shit they'll never use and shit they are genetically incapable of using for practical purposes.

Yea I was looking for sales jobs before I went into teaching. Thing that kinda fucked me was a lack of sales background. I know I went to interview at this one place that had a CEO who was /k/ as fuck who totally loved me but I was their number 2 pick after someone that had sales experience.

I have no doubt I could get a job in sales and if I want to quit teaching that is what I will do because lab shit is fucking pointless unless you are a Chem E or a PhD.

As of right now I like having summers off and only doing actual work for like 4 hours a day for 180 days a year

because of indoctrination

>Like I said millennials are now replacing retiring boomers

*Immigrants* are now replacing retiring boomers.

There are no jobs for western-born people.

Study found that 90% of newly created jobs went to immigrants.

i work in engineering, and quite a few of the coworkers are still in uni because they want to become teachers lazy fucks

>ride cock-carousel through college, with plans to marry beta cuck
>study for worthless arts degree
>beta cucks not interested. what do?
>use B.A. to become a teacher

I don't disagree with that at all. But if fuckers are going to pay me to put on 5 shows a day for 180 days and I get the summers off, I'd have to be a retard not to do it.

idk with the thread of automation and outsourcing to india the fear is there
teaching just seems more stable

You get your student loans forgiven if you teach

Can you blame them?

These days, teaching is the only job paying above $50k where you don't need to have a 120+ IQ.

i am lucky and i am one of the engineers who DOES the automation, as for outsourcing, it is not as big of a deal as everyone claims. if you are exceptional they will ALWAYS hire you over those dumbass cucks

people who purely view engineering, chemistry, etc as a means to get ends meet don't want to be exceptional

and i hate those people, and why i never work with them

Underage ass, broseph.

I was talking about in the teaching field brah

>implying math and science teachers have the corresponding degree
>implying more than a fraction could teach

I met a high school chemistry teacher on tinder(don't judge my thirst niggers), who was so fucking retarded she didn't realize how mass to liter conversions worked. Her degree: Teaching. Zero real science courses completed. Highest math, college algebra, she squeaked out a C. Pathetic as fuck.
Still fucked her.

Because majority of them have never had to do a single difficult thing in their life, so the moment they hear something is difficult, they turn away. A lot of them believe that dealing with children day in day out will be easy (it's not) and will pay well (I know burger front-line managers that make as much as teachers with none of the debt), then bitch when they find out it is neither. It's the easy way out, simple as that

Women teachers get to fuck underage boys.
Men teachers can't do any better and just do it for the paycheck.

but user, what if the pretty girl REALLY needs an A+ in your class?

Yea and I have no teaching degree and a Bs in Chem + another 40 science credits.

In my state to teach chemistry you need either 30 chem credits (10+ have to be 300 level or higher) or 30 credits between chem and physics.

I've literally never met a chem teacher that didn't have 30 chem credits. Though I can say all education majors are fucking retards. They all brag about their high GPAs but when you ask them a technical science question they literally sound more retarded than flat earthers.

>go to college

>can't find a job

>become teacher

ezpz

If you want to cure a man of pedo, have him teach teenage girls. They are so fucking annoying. I literally don't understand how you could fuck an underage girl with how fucking annoying they are.

Not so much anymore.

Everyone is doing it now.

well you say that, but if you look at bill clinton...

8 out of 10 of my High School teachers were stupid as fuck. The job is easy. I went to a smaller school but the only negative of the job is bad students. If you move to a rural area at least you wont have to deal with niggers. I've seen several people get degrees and pursue their career then late in life just become a teacher close to retirement. That's what I might do. That way I'd have summers off and could do whatever the fuck I want after I already have a ton of money.

I never liked really any of my female teachers and none of them were hot either. Men are better teachers especially when they're old because students tend to respect them more.

>college algebra

I assume that this is the American equivalent of a remedial algebra course in university? As opposed to abstract algebra 'n shit.

with the divorce rate so high these days young boys and girls need a strong male role model in their life
in middle and high school that really doesn't mean shit since they're to old and you only see them an hour a day
but elementary school kids need to see what a good man looks

>Gen X doesn't exist
Fucking a

Tbh most millennialposting and boomerposting is just endlessly deferring responsibility to the responsible when what we really need is a solution, and to act on it.

>Guaranteed income, always demand for teachers.
>Guaranteed employer, you have to mess up big time to lose your teaching license.
>Guaranteed authority, because if you don't fuck up in class that's a given.
>Lots of female colleagues, lots of exciting things to do.
>Good retirement.
>Good working hours.
>You get to pretend niggers are alright because they'll never diddu sumfin where you can see it.
>You get to be a role model for somebody who has no choice in the matter.
>You get to feel like you're actually making a difference.
I was a substitute teacher during college, I was usually sent to two elementary schools. Never to a high school, probably because I was too young. Anyways elementary schools is where most young teachers start off. All the pre k to 2nd grade teachers looked like . Girls right out of college, and the guys were all young as well total bros. They were the kind of dudes who were at the gym all the day and were little league football coaches and shit like that. It was fun as fuck working there, I become really good friends with the guys there, you could go lift with them and sit around and talk about politics and literature right after. I was able to fuck some f the female teachers and ended up dating one. All the young teachers in one of the schools would go out every weekend and take me along with them. They had summers off and good pay so they could go out and do shit. The girls loved to travel because of muh instagram but the men used their summers to coach football, go to mma camps, take a foreign language or work on their masters. One of the guys I become total bros with got a new federal job working in Switzerland, after he got his masters while working as a teacher and learning foreign languages in the summer.

I don't know but honestly I hate teachers and the whole ((school)) system. Switching schools ruined my social development, I could blogpost about the shit teachers I had in middle school that helped contribute to that but I wont.

RARELY do you get a quality teacher, and that's when it usually doesn't matter in the end. Thanks Austrians for your kike system.

You can see she's wearing a g-string

Probably.
I don't teach history. But one time I had a student furiously drawing a bunch of squiggles mumbling, "ISIS.....ISIS......ISIS.....ISIS.....ISIS.........."
Depends on the region desu. Suburban/rural kids are typically more well-behaved than urban.
Disgusting and degenerate.
>read fine print

So 2 upper level classes with a lab, and a research/capstone. After gen chem 1+ 2, organic 1+2, all the rest are 300 and up. Unless they count biochem.
Also, PChem can suck a dick. If actual chem major fag as well, I would like to think we both had many nervous breakdowns after exams while hoping the Asian scored under 80. It wasn't the class or subject matter, but I remember the labs for pchem were insanity.

I despise the arts majors who brag about how hard they had to work. How psych was soooo hard. I didn't even show up or study and managed to easily pass.

>Go to college
>Become a teacher
>Have 40k job where you go in at 8 pm and get out at 4:30, have weekends
>Leaves you with enough time to work on your masters after work and your weekends
>Have summers off where you can focus on your masters or get internships
>Finish off your masters, with 2-3 years of work experience with several internship under your belt
>Highly educated with working experience, can now move on the better paying jobs and move to the upper middle class
>blue collar faggots on suicide watch

My Pchem didn't have a lab with it when I took it. But I assure you an A on a test in Pchem was a 40

>$50k where you don't need to have a 20+ IQ
>What is plumbing
No, you can make $50k/year and be dumb as a rock, so long as you're willing to work hard. That's the problem. Millennial aren't willing to work hard.

t. Millenial working in banking who probably doesn't have a 120+ IQ

Haha when you had an exam with one question and 3 pages of scratch paper, and just started writing down equations hoping to god for some partial credit. You're ok with me user.

Heh.
>elementary and primary school
>90% of the class throughout the full 8-year tenure = girl
>50% of the class = nigger
>8 different teachers over this period
>100% of them are women
>could have switched school
>didn't
>got beaten into a pulp by the nigger on many occasions
>developed significant social problems
>teachers sent me off to psychologist and scapegoated everything on autism
>fucked for life

I thought being beaten shitless was par for the course with bullying and that this was generally understood, so it kinda hurt when I'd tell the teachers and they would say
>"Oh him? Nonsense, he's a good boy, he wouldn't hurt a fly"

I'm not yet at the point where I've settled for "can't change the past."
Par for the course of repressing this for over a decade.

I remember bringing a final to my physics teacher. On the last question I literally just started substituting variables for other equations that had that variable until I had basically a page long equation.

I gave it to the teacher and told him either I really screwed up or I invented new physics. He said, "hopefully you invented new physics because you get an award for that"

Sure. People who think you can get a piece of paper that says you 'know computers, bruh' will never be as successful or invaluable to their employee as the neckbeard who sits at home on the weekends trying to find a Jacobian transformation algorithm that fits in the limited memory constraints of their 500Mhz FPGA controller.

The neckbeard will ultimately automate away Le 'My Dad Own's a Dealership' Chad.

This this this. Lesson planning is one of the most enjoyable aspects of the job, but the prep time can take hours.
>Being a teacher can be very stressful, particularly when there are a lot of black students. It has become worse, too, because the system is failing and everyone wants to blame the teachers and increase the pressure on them
Fun fact a lot of intercity schools offer teachers a pay raise if they last more than a week. Most don't make it past 3 days.

>it's also our genes that make us think life experiences played a role in our development when they really didn't.
>t. not knowing shit

i am getting a paper to show i know computers, but at heart i am that neckbeard who doesn't sleep doing similar stuff to that, i focus more in AI and computer vision though

>Millennial aren't willing to work hard.

This is a good thing. Being "willing to work hard" just means that you're ok with selling yourself out to (((them))) and competing with workers as to who is willing to let themselves get fucked over more. We can already easily provide for most people's needs. The more the younger generations are able to force those that hold the money to pay them for doing a given amount of work, the healthier the economy will be, and the more freedom they will have to actually innovate.