boards.fireden.net/a/thread/143122125/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Himeragi a shit.
Threadly reminder.

yukina is the worst girl bar none.

even sayaka is better.

Why is Ichigo so fucking sexy?

youtube.com/watch?v=4L8CmEuCiAI

LNs are getting translated and it is better than the anime.

Also, Yukina > all

I enjoyed the books more so than I did the anime. Though I want a fucking season two. Best Ed!
youtube.com/watch?v=PGdVhcS64zc

Don't you mean best 5 girls?

>>tfw waiting for season 2 that will never come
I refuse to accept this as long as we keep getting OVAs.

>LNs are getting translated
professionally or what?
how far along are the fan translations/professional ones?

yukina a shit

That's not how you say Asagi.

Why don't you use google?

You a shit.

Sayaka is worst girl. La Folia is second worst girl.

Yuuma is worse than both.

Didn't this get another OVA again?

kuso aji

best girl list:
natsuki
asagi
la folia
sayaka
every other female character in the show
yukina

because i like being spoonfed

Damn right. Himeragi strong.

Yukina > Natsuki > Nasagi > Asagi > Kanon > La Folia > Sayaka > Yuuma

>muh Mikoto most popular LN girl

Raildexfags fucking exposed.

>not liking sayaka
>not liking pure slavic maidens like la folia

you have bad taste desu

Are you stupid? That's not a LN poll.

>Natsuki
That's the only good taste you have.

It doesn't fucking matter. Mikoto isn't anywhere close to have a popularity that devastating as those shitty LN polls make her out to be.

>liking man-hating yuri tsundere bitch
>liking shallow slut

>not liking asagi
shit taste
>man hating
but she doesn't hate kojo
>shallow slut
lmao she just wants strong children. she's a canon virgin.

How does it make you feel knowing that Himeragi could beat you up in a fight?

It does. You're a retard for thinking it doesn't. It's not like most of the fanbase would care to go to a store and vote.

Natsuki > Astarte > Nagisa > Yukina > Sayaka > Asagi > La Folia > Kanon

>lmao

>excuses, excuses

You're fucking pathetic.

>doesn't hate
She did. And she's still hostile towards him for the most part.
>just wants strong children
Yeah, for her kingdom. That's what she's really after, Kojou's seed.

That's your best counterargument? We're done then.

>She did. And she's still hostile towards him for the most part.
sure, she did, but doesn't anymore. and the hostile thing is an act. bitchy women are great.
>Yeah, for her kingdom. That's what she's really after, Kojou's seed.
sure but she would never take it without marrying him and have his bastard children.

>if I don't like official LN polls then they are shit
>if I like official LN polls because they make me happy then they're legit
This hater.

Doesn't he canonically have kids with Yukina and Asagi?

>an act
Nope.
>bitchy women are great
a shit.
>sure
So you admit she is a shallow slut. Marriage doesn't prevent her from being just that.

Yep.

More like
>polls outside of the obviously biased LN poll demonstrate how much of a farce the Mikoto domination is

But it's not like I expect any intelligence from Mikotoshits.

>he never fucked any of them
Did you not watch the last episode?

>Yukina > Natsuki > Nasagi
I'm okay with this.

>biased
Source: your ass

>Nope.
Did you even watch the show? When she's alone with him she lets the act down and she's actually good.
>a shit.
It's the current year and you don't like being berated by women who want you. Shit taste.
>shallow slut
She's a princess and could have whoever she wants, but she is still a virgin and chose Kojou for reasons other than him just being a progenitor. Even gave him her blood and dragged him into a fight with her father about not wanting to marry whoever her father arranged for her.

Not shallow. Just more direct than the shy shit tier girls like Yukina.

>intelligence
You have none when is the best agrument you could muster up.

Lurk more.

>expecting a serious reply to an argument that could be applied to the fanbases of the other girls there

You'll have to try harder.

Dropping her spaghetti by flustering and shit at lewd action does not mean she was acting. Sayaka still is hostile to Kojou after her arc. She only cares about Yukina and still is on guard when it comes to Kojou dirtying her Yukina.
>berated by women
Not everyone wants to be treated like shit.
>chose Kojou for reasons other than him just being a progenitor.
Nice excuse. Too bad it's not true. She only fell for him after doing shit for her, but her original intention remains and it's what makes her shallow and a whore to give her body at Kojou because she wants strong babies for her kingdom.

Show would have been 10x better if it wasn't a harem, Himeragi was the only girl of worth.

>Knows he can't prove it
>Retorts back with lurk more
Pathetic hater.

>Dropping her spaghetti by flustering and shit at lewd action does not mean she was acting.
If she truly hated men then she wouldn't drop her spaghetti and fluster. She would just hate him all the way through all the time, but she doesn't.
>Not everyone wants to be treated like shit.
Implying she always treats him like shit.
>Too bad it's not true.
>ur wrong
Guess I can't expect much from a Yukina-shitter.

I'm pretty sure you won't find any of what makes that poll heavily biased and tendentious in English. Maybe reading the AS thread will clue you in. Have fun.

>applied to the fanbases of the other girls there
Except it wouldn't. Mikoto have established popularity. Some other girls being more popular than her at one location doesn't mean you can generlize and question her popularity. All you're doing is whining and crying because you can't accept a poll that accounts for a much larger sample from readers following Kono Light Novel than one location.

>Too afraid to be proven wrong after the bullshit pulled from his ass gets called out
>Now seriously directs to AS
Pathetic hater who don't even lurk Raildex threads.

>she wouldn't drop her spaghetti and fluster.
She's still a girl. Are you new to anime or what? There's a reason why she's still a bitch to Kojou.
>Implying she always treats him like shit.
Good excuse.
>ur wrong
I actually gave you an argument, retard. Learn to read the whole thing.

>Yukina hater is getting wrecked
I'll grab some popcorn.

Except I'm not questioning her popularity dipshit. I'm questioning the apparent dominance she has which is only true to just one poll even at times where it didn't made any sense for her to win over other heroines who were more relevant and did more than her in their series.

AS has a more detailed following of that poll than Sup Forums. If you're going to start with your hurr ASfag shit then shut the fuck up and don't stick your nose in things you have no idea about.

>There's a reason why she's still a bitch to Kojou.
Because it's her character.
>She's still a girl.
Natsuki never flusters. Neither does La Folia. Retard doesn't even know how tsundere works lmao.
>I actually gave you an argument, retard. Learn to read the whole thing.
Your argument was wrong and is based on a false premise of her being a slut when she's a virgin in the first place.

Yen press got the license so yeh should be caught up in 10 years or so

>Except I'm not questioning her popularity dipshit. I'm questioning the apparent dominance
You're doing both. And it's not just one pull, but annual polls. Mikoto is that popular, but she did get bested once by Yukino who is extremely popular too and with the backing of an anime, she managed to bet Mikoto. It makes perfect sense.

>Can't accept a top tier girl he doesn't like beating other heroines
Literally pathetic hater.

i dropped this show 4 episodes in around a year ago, check out the thread to see whether i should pick it back up. i dont think i will

>Because it's her character.
And so is being a man-hating tsundere who wants to yuri Yukina. Glad you finally see that.
>Natsuki never flusters.
Because Natsuki is a mature adult loli. She's a completely different type of tsundere.
>Neither does La Folia.
Irreverent. She's not tsundere.
>when she's a virgin in the first place.
Being a virgin doesn't exclude a girl from being a slut when she acts slutty. Watch more anime, newfag.

It didn't made any sense in 2012 where she did jackshit in the novels and yet she still won.

I have long accepted that the LN poll has as much credibility as the monthly newtypes, that isn't my problem.

>used Imao twice already
Sayaka/La Foliafag, everyone.

>And so is being a man-hating tsundere who wants to yuri Yukina
Except the man-hating part is irrelevent, tsundere is not bad, and who cares if she wants to yuri worst girl when she also wants to be Kojou wife?
>these two examples are irrelevant because I say so lol
lmao
>Being a virgin doesn't exclude a girl from being a slut when she acts slutty. Watch more anime, newfag.
Every single girl in the show is a slut by that logic then. They all want to fuck Kojou; La Folia is just direct about it.

I'll keep using it because it upsets you, retard.

Don't do it. Yuckyna seriously ruins the show as a not-fun-allowed bitch.

>2012
She appeared in NT5. Small role, but she still had scenes. All it goes to show is how strong her fanbase is. She also have Railgun that is current.

>typing like gaia cancer means I trolled you!
You're doing us a favor. Kerp at it

keep*

Having fun yet, THK?

>i'm not old enough to know that "lol" and even "rofl" or "lmao" were commonly used here awhile back

>Except the man-hating part is irrelevent
So you're going to disregard a major part of her character. You might as well waifu someone else if you can't accept her character for its entirety.
>tsundere is not bad
But being an unlikable bitch is.
>these two examples are irrelevant
Except I didn't say Natsuk is irrelevant. I explained how she is different. Being different means you can't use her as an comparison. La Folia isn't tsundere. Fact. Saying she isn't relevant is a perfect refutation to your point.
>Every single girl in the show is a slut by that logic then
Liking a boy or falling for one doesn't mean one a slut. No other girl in the show but La Folia have the intention to whore themselves for reasons that isn't for love.

>literally no ass

Yukinafags will defend this.

Sup Forums doesn't use them at all except ironically to make fun of underage shitposters such as yourself.

Yukina has a great ass for a middle schooler.

You're definitely trolling. And trying too hard.

>La Folia have the intention to whore themselves for reasons that isn't for love.
implying she doesn't love him
>So you're going to disregard a major part of her character.
it's irrelevant as far as Kojou is concerned because she doesn't hate him.
>Except I didn't say Natsuk is irrelevant. I explained how she is different. Being different means you can't use her as an comparison. La Folia isn't tsundere. Fact. Saying she isn't relevant is a perfect refutation to your point.
You said
>She's still a girl. Are you new to anime or what?
When talking about her flustering. Natsuki and La Folia are both girls. Neither fluster. Unless they aren't girls, then they are relevant to the point you were trying to make.

Also I waifu Natsuki. Just defending La Folia and Sayaka against Yuckyna shitters.

>Sup Forums doesn't use them at all
>underage
lmao my friend. when did you come here? 2013?

Best daughter

He's doing it on purpose. He's falseflagging so he's actually a Sayaka and La Folia hater.

Best girl is white haired princess but I forgot her name

>implying she doesn't love him
Nice job missing the point >it's irrelevant as far as Kojou is concerned because she doesn't hate him.
We're not talking about Kojou, but you disregarding that part of her character. If you can't accept her for who she is why bother even having her as a waifu?
>When talking about her flustering. Natsuki and La Folia are both girls. Neither fluster.
Yes, and Natsuki is too mature and adult-like to fluster. I already explained that. La Folia is a girl, but she's not tsundere. It's understood that La Folia acts the way she does because despite being a bitch tsundere, she still has a weaker side like vast majority of tsundere have, and that weak side is why she flusters. Natsuk is not weak, and La Folia is sluttty kuudere. She makes people fluster, it's not the other way around for someone like her.

>I waifu Natsuki
>Yuckyna
You just gave yourself away, THK. I knew that was you. You're no Natsukifag, you're just using her as a shield to hide behind when you whiteknight your waifu Sayaka and La Folia like you always do in these threads while you repost and force Yuckyna meme you take from your forced meme for Yukino.

>TFW I baited THK by hating Sayaka and La Folia
Heh.

>You just gave yourself away, THK
Didn't you get banned yesterday for doing this?

It's disgusting how he's using Natsuki when he used to shit on her for being a tsunloli.

Himeragi a best. A BEST.

Not him, but it's actually you who got banned, THK. That's twice now in consecutive days.

Doing what? If I got banned I wouldn't even be here.

>waiting for season2
>implying you didn't watch s1 muted on at least x4 speed
Probably one of the worst "it's not a harem" harems that I have ever seen even at that speed.

>Nice job missing the point
I didn't miss the point. You said "She's still a girl." That's it.
>If you can't accept her for who she is why bother even having her as a waifu?
Again, I don't waifu her, I'm just defending her from retarded Yuckynafags.
>You just gave yourself away, THK.
Who the fuck is THK? I just saw someone say Yuckyna and thought it was funny and accurate.

This is the first time I've even posting in Strike the Blood threads.

This user. Clearly Yukina is not just best girl but also has the best body.

>You'll never strike the Yukina
Why even live?

>"it's not a harem" harems
But it had an implied harem end.

Mod banned everyone who argued with you in yesterday's thread thanks to your THK sperging and derail. You're not fooling anyone.

>playing dumb
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/143122125/

>All these Yukinafags flooding the thread now
Gonna delete it.

Thanks retards.

>merely pretending
>making up tall tales of first time posting in StB threads
That's so you, THK. inb4 you samefag to explain how it's all a boogeyman.

There's this autistic tsunderefag who thinks everyone who hates tsundere and memes it up is THK.

Is THK some tripfaggot or something? I have all of them hidden with no stubs so I wouldn't know.

>There he is
Called it.

>Talking to yourself
Literally clockwork

Worse than a tripfag. He never existed as such, not even as a namefag, it's literally a boogeyman. A retarded name some autist started to spam one day against anyone who expressed hate or dislike for a tsundere. The spam reached pathetic levels until everyone knew about it. And that's how the meme stuck.

>I didn't miss the point
You did.
>She only fell for him after doing shit for her, but her original intention remains and it's what makes her shallow and a whore to give her body at Kojou because she wants strong babies for her kingdom.
Who cares if she loves him now. She's still a shallow whore to begin with.

Not falling for it. You're completely and utterly obvious. As usual, no one but you seriously would use your memes that's Sup Forums tier cancer.

I don't get all these Yuuma hating. I thought she did nothing wrong?