Second American Civil War?

Alright, what's gonna happen on November 4th? Is this just the Left bluffing, or is shit gonna go down?

infowars.com/civil-war-alt-left-plans-anti-trump-riots-in-major-cities-on-november-4/

"Alt-left agitators are planning to stage mass riots in major cities on November 4 during which they hope to instigate a “civil war” that will lead to the “regime change" of the Trump administration."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=142GV82NhFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not a single trash can left standing and also, fuck Starbucks windows

Nothing because trashcans are bolted down now

Let them
they will only help our cause

2018, 2020, 2024, 2026, 2028 ect ,,,,,

I do believe Antifa has organized similar things in the past. Days of mass resistance/unrest/rioting/whatever which didn't accomplish much of anything. This is probably going to be like that, except more overhyped.

I'm hoping that shit actually does go down. I'm already getting cockteased by WWIII, and now we have the impending Civil War II on our way

I sincerely hope antifa turns full on Sorelian to kick off the civil war and get themselves purged.
Sup Forums should be supporting this.

I support their immediate mass arrest. They will be the scrawny twinks to quench Jamal's lascivious BBC

This is social justice

Nothing is going to happen

All wars have a snapping point,

Like the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his wife Sophie

YAWN.

Its going to happen. Soros will pay a bunch of communists and anarchies american bucks to break stuff.

If something does go down, then the media will either have to change their narrative or get slammed for supporting communists

MY stock in particulates will pay off. This is the beginning of the Turner Diaries IRL.

suck a cock you useless fag

Sure is getting sleepy in here.

Unless there are enough stupid brown people trucked in and allowed to vote.

Thinking the media cares lolol... they will just ignore it

>Alt-left agitators are planning to stage mass riots in major cities on November 4 during which they
Alt-left agitators are planning to stage mass riots in major cities on November 4 during which they will be gunned down in mass.
There, corrected that for you.

Don't get too excited. The cops figured out at Berkeley that you can just prevent these people from rioting by taking away their masks.

Proving the point of the Right, and encouraging more resistance to these movements from the Left?

If the media ignores it, how will they know about it?

I mean, we already know that it's gonna happen, and I'm assuming that the protesters want people to know what they're doing.

The media would care if it made their poz bullshit look good. Why do you think they never show this pic of St. Heather?

Remember G20 in Germany in Summer? Could be similar
youtube.com/watch?v=142GV82NhFg

dude i have 2000 rounds of 223 and another 1k of 45 ammo im all set for this

retaliating is pointless, it'll just be used as fuel for the Left to justify fighting "fascists"

Massively over hyped, they have no plans, no central authority and a lot of conflicting ideas about how to go about it, they just think having a few hundred people out in city squares will start a revolution.

>le alt-left meme

There's no such thing as "the alt-left", the left is very much united and their goals are the same, from leftist neocons like Romney and Bush to the liberals like Hillary to the far-left ANTIFA goons.

It's going to happen in blue states & blue cities.

It's not enough.
There will be no resupply.

Is there a chance that somebody can call Soros and push it back a week? I'll be gone and I don't want to miss out...

>be pozzed mayor of pozzed city
>agree with antifa on everything, even if just for political convenience
>let them chimp out in your town
>shit gets broken and burned
>we really stuck it to the man
>win re-election