Why do millennials hate VOTOMS? I always see them call it dull or boring

Why do millennials hate VOTOMS? I always see them call it dull or boring.

I'm a millenial, and I think it has some dope ass music, hadn't seen the show, mainly listened to the intro and outro songs.

>Also, dat shining Heresy tho

Although, yes I would say I'm interested in watching it sometime.

>millennials

The music is fucking great. I started watching it the other day, and it's easily some of the best music in anime.

Anyways, I like it so far. Maybe that's just because I dig the 70's mecha thing. (Although I gotta admit - there are certainly some dry series)

To be fair, the first arc in Woodo drags on for a while.
The series really starts to hit it's stride during the Space Vietnam arc, but that's like 13 episodes in, so the series doesn't pass the 3 episode rule for those who don't have the patience to see it through

Sweet merciful fuck, episodes are online and subbed, I'll just add this to the list then. Thanks OP.

Also scopedog is quickly becoming one of my favorite mech designs. it's just so damn good looking.

The op is fucking great.

Were the OVAs any good? I read synopsis of them to see if they were recaps and it seems like they ruin the ending just to give us more Chirico

Are all votoms good?
Just finished SDF and thinking about either starting them, patlabor or a-ko.

>le millenials xd meme

The OVAs before Shining Heresy are good
Last Red Shoulder, Roots of Ambition, Big Battle, and Mellowlink
Yes, but it's a slow start
Things will really get good 13-15 episodes in

I thought it started off great. I thought it kind of dragged on at space vietnam because it didn't seem like it had any direction and there weren't any answers about why he was betrayed until the last few episodes

Butthurt millennial detected.

>look mum i called him butthurt xD

Butthurt millennial confirmed.

>If I keep saying butthurt it'll get him
fucking newfags

Fucking millennials l e l
winky face

>shitposting this hard

Keep responding millennial.

is this what neo Sup Forums has become
this amount of absolute shitposting

Keep posting millennial.

Keep getting baited faggot

Keep going. You've got a long time to live.

anyone born in 1980 to 1995 is now considered millenial

Space 'Nam is great because it's a real war instead of a police force with an obscene amount of resources.

Could you love a pink Scopedog though?