Be me, Chad

>be me, Chad
>on lunch at some casual asian takeout place
>in walk 3 numales and one of their asian gf
>all 3 are severely balding, all 3 wearing thick rimmed hipster glasses, all 3 with cuck beards, all 3 DYLE with narrow feminine shoulders, 1 is obese, 2 are skinny fat, 1 wearing a reddit tier T-shirt and sandals, 1 has a nose ring, 2 are literally in their 40s with greying hair dressing like they're 20. Basically pic related
>CNN is on the TV, talking about Trump's tax plan
>They start talking about Trump and how it only helps the rich. One smugly says "yeah, Trump's idea of the middle class makes 10 million"
>One of them is sitting cross-legged in skinny jeans literally like a woman holding his iphone like a fag. Starts talking with his eyes closed "Yeah, him and Kim Jon Un are like two peas in a pod. But I think I'd prefer Kim, cause at least he's educated."
>Asian gf sits there the whole time with head down looking at her phone
>I am laughing to myself during this
>I get up to leave
>I look one by one in the eye.
>They all break eye contact first.
>Then I finish with eye contact with the asian girl.
>Hold for 10 seconds
>She is dripping wet and eye fucking me at this point, as I am an ideal example of what a clean shaven aryan god, unlike the betas she is with
>Walk out

Moral of the story kiddos:
>If you're balding shave it off
>Do not wear glasses. Ever. Get contacts or laser eye surgery. Glasses = automataic leftist beta numale
>Do not wear beards. Be totally clean shaven all the time, or allow scruff and shave 2-3 times a week
>Lift and develop as wide a frame as you can
>Sit with your legs spaced out, not close together or cross legged like a woman
>Only betas go for asians. You are allowed to pump and dump hot ones only. Getting attached to one = auto beta male
>Dress like a white man

Other urls found in this thread:

priverevaux.com/eyewear/the_entrepreneur?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=&utm_content=198006438476&gclid=CjwKCAjwmK3OBRBKEiwAOL6t1AvliulW8MCNeXSitk_mZRhLCH18NMyQ7Zfk9B3T1HWBIoxbomDL0RoCaQwQAvD_BwE
m.glassesusa.com/black-large/evan/31-p1829.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwmK3OBRBKEiwAOL6t1HyTtjYyh-43akprDNcRnbVZ3AM7DFnvZsLeH1Fed7iMWTtX3i7SoRoCVAMQAvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>She is dripping wet and eye fucking me at this point, as I am an ideal example of what a clean shaven aryan god, unlike the betas she is with

>Why is this creepy guy staring at me?

damn I'm impressed

>I looked at some people
Didn't even wink at the girl for a smile. Poor form.

>table for one sir?

not having facial hair is literally nigger tier, just make it a non numale style

I'd call you an absolute faggot if I didn't, both; hate nu-males and think you're full of shit.

The reason they don't look into your eyes is because it's inhospitable. If they could tell what's going on in your wretched brain of yours, then you would get your ass beat. Thankfully, human beings can't know each other's minds, like that one episode of Kino's Journey.

I don't like looking at people in public. Like, if you did that to me, I wouldn't know what your intentions are and mind my own business, but if you said something rude, I think I would have gotten out my fork and gouged out your eye.

Moral of the story kiddos:
>Stop being an arrogant fuckhead. We will all die. Death makes no distinction between the rich and poor.
>No one gives a shit if you wear glasses. Just don't get attention in public and mind your fucking business.
>Try not to stand out too much since you'll always deal with assholes like OP.
>Lifting doesn't mean shit, especially when you're old
>Sit in a manner that doesn't draw attention.
>Learn to value other things beside your dick.
>Don't worry about dressing like snow niggers.

You should have asked Moby for his autograph.

moral of the story:
>OP is jealous that he doesn't have a qt3.14 Asian girlfriend
>even though he could TOTALLY get one if he wanted to
>he just doesn't want to.
>oh yeah, and he has hair and doesn't wear glasses

Good stuff OP and definitely true. Anyone disagreeing is a kissless fag or offended because they are nu"males"

fuck, you sound insecure and pathetic. Wait until you grow old kid before you give any advice. Sort yourself out first fago

Perfect example of a class A beta numale fag. Absolutely shit tier human being. Might as well be a nigger

>>Do not wear glasses.
>>Do not wear beards.

Lol, fuck off with your gay shit.

HH

Forgot pic what a waste.

Sounds like you're a little pussy:)

I agree with you. The OP is most likely a nigger.

hi /fit/ bruh, strong work!

>THIS much numale cope

How does it feel to be no better than the ones you despise the most?

I'm the Irish Brad Pitt, I have a wife and kids on the way.

Sorry, I'm not into homoerotic bonding Mishima-style.

All correct except the glasses one. You can still look plenty masculine with either horn rimmed, or military style glasses. But if you get any other type of eye glasses your gay as fuck

>I am an alpha male so I define myself by the choices other people make

You ARE the numale, OP

op it doesnt matter if she wanted you more, she went home and fucked the beta. in terms of propagation you're a genetic loser. if they can divide the yellow river looking like that, of what value is your moral? pic not related

Fuck you you fucking control freak faggot. I ain't putting some fucking plastic shit on my eye. I know you don't know what it's like to have blue eyes since you're obviously a nigger, but I don't want to fuck these up, they're rare.

>the eyelet cope is real

You have to search the internet far and wide to find someone who looks good in glasses that isn't already a Chad

The game has changed. This isn't 1950 anymore. Glasses = automatic beta

>>Only betas go for asians. You are allowed to pump and dump hot ones only. Getting attached to one = auto beta male
this is the ultimate red pill. Only those too pathetic to get white girls go for Asians.

> stare everyone in the eye like a fucking retard with down because you're insecure as fuck
> awkwardly stare down fob asian girl herro like elliot rodger in his prime would

Tell me about how you store your semen in a jar your bed for future repopulation of the world with perfect alpha specimens chad-senpai

>be op, Faggot
>ate a hot dog for lunch didnt go anywhere
>jacked off so many times today angry for no reason and cant put any interesting thoughts together
>should kill themselves

slide thread

>We will all die.
Thanks for telling me this important piece of information, fellow Redditor. I too enjoy Rick and Morty and want to see Drumpf Blumpf Prumpf impeached for pissing on Russian prostitutes.

> alphas are allowed to do this but not that

Wanna know how I know you're an omega slavelet?

>Noticed a gay ass post
>Check the flag
>Imagine my shock.

I don't enjoy Rick & Morty.

Fpbp

I'm not really into the Spartan thing of buttfucking while training under the moonlight. Though, I do see merit in pederasty when the druids and elders sing their hymns before the great shaking. It's the poets and heroes that make our cultures what they are.

amen brother, I see so damn many fat doughy tattooed cargo shorts wearing bearded faggots ever time I go out in public i think they must be putting something in the water to create these disgusting creatures. What guy looks in the mirror and sees this and thinks this is the way to go? Dress like a man if you are 21 years old or older you bunch of cringe-inducing faggots.

OP, deep down you know you didn't hit on that asian girl for fear that you'd get made fun of by 3 Louis CK dykealikes. How does that make you feel?

Good post OP.

I would challenge the assertion on the glasses. There is a way to wear them, that is, thin and elegant above a glabrous face. Ok with beard though. Beards are a hippie thing. Back in the days when people were correctly educated it was well known that beards were commonly used to hide ugliness, before it was marketed as a trend by lazy millenial fucks in need of compensation for their lack of masculinity. The hideous balding hipster soft face with thick black frames is an insult to taste itself.

Non-verbal communication matters. Projection > words. Nu-males whining and snarking in this thread better grasp that.

I'll take "Things that never happened" for 100 alex

Implying a regular person would get their ass beat by numales.

>Get contacts
>Be dependent on shit made in China to see, that's super alpha
>race mix, that's super WNist
>Go to the gym so you look hot to women, not for health or sport or companionship, also super alpha

Where's pic related from?

nice blog faggot

Unironic faggot. Color me surprised

wew a guy staring at nu males in some random dining
how unbelievable

> Yellow fever not allowed
> Must shave every day with your $175 ART OF MANLINESS ALPHA RAXOR
> Can only eat steak and eggs
> Can only listen to this music
> Must always act as a gorilla with aids in public lest anyone forget for a fleeting moment that you are not in fact a gorilla with aids.
> Must do repetitive mind numbing lifting that gets boring and easy as fuck after a month

Leave it to basement betas who got stuffed into lockers throughout high school to redefine being alpha as an autistic state of status enslavement

good shit. im in alpha in the making. mold me, my sculptor. i will obey these rules.

Caring about fashion = women or fag. Take your pick

Sensiblechuckle.jpg

>w-we're not allowed to enjoy Rick and Morty. IT'S NOT ALPHA! REEEEE

fag

I agree, the OP is an unironic faggot. I am just a simple man like Epictetus whereas you are a Gaul with a sheep who likes to put lipstick on them.

if you are attractive it's not staring it's flirting

>redefine being alpha
wew lad
that's just pretty much how the average male naturally behaved just a few decades ago
how revolutionary, what a disgraceful, regressive stance
imagine a society having standards

These are the only acceptable eye glasses a right wing man should wear

priverevaux.com/eyewear/the_entrepreneur?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=&utm_content=198006438476&gclid=CjwKCAjwmK3OBRBKEiwAOL6t1AvliulW8MCNeXSitk_mZRhLCH18NMyQ7Zfk9B3T1HWBIoxbomDL0RoCaQwQAvD_BwE

m.glassesusa.com/black-large/evan/31-p1829.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwmK3OBRBKEiwAOL6t1HyTtjYyh-43akprDNcRnbVZ3AM7DFnvZsLeH1Fed7iMWTtX3i7SoRoCVAMQAvD_BwE

>inb4 hipster shit

Never date with intent of reproducing offspring with a shitskin and sticking around. I literally give fake names to women when I'm on the road and nut in them every time bareback. Used to with shitskin women to until I got gonorrhea once from this beaner slut. Now I either avoid or wear condoms with them, but I hate condoms so usually avoid. Would be interesting to see how many I've knocked up, do at least a woman a week. Been on the road as a boilermamer/pipefitter for almost a decade now. Tried the relationship thing but I can't stand to be around a bitch 24/7 and it's guaranteed she will cheat when you're on the road. So I do this. It's actually a lot of fun to role play as new different person every new place you go

Dumping pictures

Staring is still staring. If you wink or make some small move and she reciprocates (or even if she doesn't) then it's flirting. If you just stare at her like a faggot with locked in syndrome whatever external features you might have get nullified by the fact that you're clearly don't have all your marbles

i wouldve confronted you and fucked you up regardless. i dont lift and wear glasses... i am no push over though. i have gotten my ass beat before too. dont care. you keep this up op you gonna get your ass kicked or shot.

No numale beta in sight

Fpbp, OP here is just a neckbeard le kekistani LARPer looking for yous.

Pumping and dumping non-white women is fine, you virgin. Don't be a buzzkill.

You do realize multidrug resistant gonorrhea is about to jump from the faggot population to heterosexuals, right?

spectacles win the ladies over, fucked my eyes boxing have terrible scar across one eye, with the right specs and my well groomed goatee i can look quite the dashing prospect , the tarts like a character face once in a while, wear 1950 RAF flyer specs with ear loops throw in that bit off military edge and the babes are putty in your paw

Don't come complaining to me that no white woman will have you after you fucked as many non-whites as you could.

Moral of the story Kiddos:
Have no pride
Sit quietly
Dont draw attention to yourself
Keep your knees touching at all times
Don't exercise

> If you want to be alpha behave how betas behaved a few decades ago.

The only rule to being alpha is doing whatever the fuck you want and being able to shoulder the consequences. All you massively insecure Lumberjack Daily subscribers arguing over the maximum aperture of eyewear that allows you to remain alpha don't get that and never will. You might be able to pretty yourself up to look like Gregory Peck for a night but you're no different than a two dollar whore that passed for an 8 after putting on a pound of makeup

I'm old enough to look into peoples' eyes. Back in my day we talked to strangers about the weather, this and that. As we used to all come from the same culture it was easy to relate to even strangers as we all had common experiences and backgrounds.

I feel sorry for you young people who have never experienced this and see their phones, not the world around them.

Wait, you didn't start hitting on her in front of them?
How was this alpha in any way?

you just aren't cool like me and OP, who are both alpha male eyefuck GODS!

I am the only one on pol manly enough to say that i am average and that i am not into anime faggotry just to feel part of something stupid?

Jesus Christ, kys goofy fucker

>Like, if you did that to me,
>Like, if
>Like
Neck yourself, faggot
all fields

i have a combat beard you pathetic larping fag, enjoy sucking black cock your entire life

You should have fucked all 3 of their girlfriends I'm front of them, came in inside each of them, thus impregnating them with your superior alpha white male genes. You should have done all of this with your peanus weenus, of course. Desi.

Be handsome

Be attractive

Don't be unattractive

Careful, he might stare at you and not break eye contact, imagine the humiliation you will feel from breaking eye contact with a clean ART OF MANLINESS(TM) razor shaven godlet and getting on with your day.

You've got me pal, I am so insecure and my life is misery, how will I ever recover

You're the one babbling and fussing about what alpha is and is not like a whiny bitch. I didn't even mention the term once, all I am pointing out is that having a good presentation is good for you and for society in general. Do me a favor and take your angsty teenager libertarian hippie posture back to the hole you've crawled out of.

OP is a virgin faggot.

Next time facefuck that bitch, and let them cucks take a few selfies as you fill her mouth.

Leftist live for that shit.

Damn, OP stares like that?

> l-l-look at me I care about society
> I m-m-must look like Adonis any time other people see me so the think highly of me, OTHER PEOPLE MUST THINK HIGHLY OF ME

Jesus fuck you couldn't be more omega if you tried.

>posts by this ID
>alternating flags
>I don't care about this thread and am totally not triggered at all

LARP thread?

>triggered basement dweller confirmed
>LE alpha male market xDDDD, so much edge
Every single time. I am so buying your edgy pose, trollbro.

>my alpha tale of numale and gook staredown triggered pol

save some pussy for us bro

But honestly thanks OP, this is the most hilarious faggotry I've read all day

>be me, Chad
>added to a list of nations you can no longer travel to
>wonder what the fuck i did
>i dont even have nukes
*fixed

You should also buy my $500 cucumber facial and nut grooming kit so you can look super duper presentable to the ladies and other alpha chads.

>wear thick rimmed hipster glasses because the girl at walmart said they make you look hot
>have a pretty good beard going because drive truck
>varsity athelete, trump voter

Hehehebrhr

watch this film guys

I look 8 years old if I shave, will this still make the ladies wet?

I notice and talk to older fellas like you at the pubs. If only we could refind that confidence, show us the way.

Delete This
[spoiler] Land of Visible Pain -I See You- [/spoiler]

>Beards
>Bad
Beards are pretty nice, just make sure you keep yours dirty so you separate yourself from the nu-males

>Dressing well
>Implying that isn't for fags

>Dating Asians
>Beta
Asian men are Alpha as fuck, and as a White man, they are they only race or gender that can remotely compete with the White man, and make a good partner

Can someone make the "chad stare down" and "virgin contact breaker" or something along those lines?

>tfw glasses and sideburns

You can tell if a women looks at you favorably or not in that situation, you fucking autist

Kek, this has to be bait, probably OP

Not really. Half the time they're deer in the headlights or get autistic themselves. If you don't hit on chicks because you think they gave you the wrong look or sneered at you you've missed out on quite a bit of easy pussy in your life.

If you really want to gauge if she's into you keep holding her hand after you introduce yourself self. If she doesn't pull back after a couple seconds that means she's really into you. If she pulls back but lets you grab her again/play with her jewry or hair then she's into you but warming up slowly.