Jews flying a Messerschmitt s

Israelis flying ww2 Nazi war birds against Arabs in spitfires .... Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avia_S-199
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POLISH fighters in HURRICANES had better statistics than english """pilots"""" in SPITFIRES

LOL KEKED AGAIN BY THE POLISH MASTER RACE

I always thought Israel using Germany's weaponry and vehicles was the final insult to Hitler. Funny how they went from the oppressed to oppressors using the exact same weapons as the ones who tried to destroy them.

Apparently they didn't perform great mostly Czech made with what ever parts they could steal or duct tape together, it the pilot that really matters

The Zionists were the real Nazis to begin with so there's no surprise there. The Nazis were just the scapegoat.

H&K recently stopped exporting to Israel.
I guess Hitler would be proud them again.

Israel didn't exist until after WW2 you fucking kike.

Those Jews also used some Panzer mark IVs for a while too.

So extra equipment was never sold after the war right

Yes and as we know all German equipment magically fell apart the moment we surrendered.

The planes were still manufacturered by the Czechs, who were the only ones openly selling them weopons during the Independence war so alot of the stuff was German surplus, I knew this was going to trigger alot of retards

Syrian used them against the Israelis in the Six Day War. The ones Israel has are captured.

this triggers the krauts.

Wars were being run on old nazi stock for decades.

These are fake czech 109s with shit engines.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avia_S-199

"The type proved unreliable and performed poorly in combat. One Avia pilot remarked "she tried to kill us on every takeoff and landing."

We still are flying b52s and there's a bunch of countries using mig21s if it works it works

hitler was a Zionist, it's what he would've wanted.

Kek yeah half the time they shot up their own props, that's some ww1 type issues

Israel is a concentration camp.

No the fuck he wasn't you Mongoloid.

I wonder if I can buy one of those...

You're retarded, brits flew mostly hurricanes and all the spitfires. Also the plan was for the hurricanes to distract and fight the luftwaffes fighters, while the spitfires went for the bombers.