Why do we need driver's licenses if travelling is a right...

Why do we need driver's licenses if travelling is a right? I've been driving for 3 years without a license and insurance, and I also have not got into a single accident. I'm not going to comply by giving up my right to travel freely for a piece of plastic with my picture on it. Why do you cucks let the government take away your freedoms like being able to travel freely?

Other urls found in this thread:

realtruth.biz/driving/supremecourt.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xUgmc7kKqOI
youtube.com/watch?v=T8npUw6Uv7I
youtu.be/xUgmc7kKqOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are fucked if someone hits you. Bills add up fast and how will you get payment for your wrecked car?

Driving is a privilege, not a right. You can travel by walking.

Driving is a right in America because they are too fat to walk.

>I've been driving for 3 years without a license and insurance
fyi in california if you're ever in an accident no matter who's fault it is, you can be banned for a year(with penalty of arrest)

horse, no licence required

My dad taught me how to drive, and he let me have his old truck. You guys are cucks for having to go to the DMV to show the world you can drive and also for having to go through so many bullshit to own a firearm. Two basic rights (travelling freely and bearing arms) have become privileges.

You are one of those am I being detained niggers aren't you.

The license isn't for traveling. It's for operation of a machine.

So how are you going to pay medical bills after a crash or replace your truck?

I have insurance because my car is fucking expensive and I am not paying out of pocket. I do agree with the license being dumb

boat, no license required

Driving is a right the Jews don't want us to have, along with the rest such a free speech and guns.

realtruth.biz/driving/supremecourt.htm

Nigger, just wait till something out of your control occurrs and you hit something and are found liable for it. Insurance is to protect yourself from such events.

If a retard rear ends your vehicle you will be fucked if found driving without a license. You will be sent to jail and Bubba will fuck you in the ass while you shower.

Only reason a law exists that requires licenses is because enough idiots have fucked up others while driving that now the rest of us got screwed over and now all of us need licenses. Kinda like how 2-3 idiots go on a shooting spree and liberal ass Democrats assume all guns are bad and they need to be taken away.

Not sure if LARPing or if you're actually a sovereign citizen dumb fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUgmc7kKqOI

youtube.com/watch?v=T8npUw6Uv7I

License=Tax

> Driving along not a care in the world
> Gets hit by some middle-class white girl texting
> "Gimme that insurance and contact info"
> "No insurance"
> Police are called
> No license
> Police called
This kind of situation could end up with you getting months in prison, an impounded vehicle and huge fines. Not recommended.

have fun getting arrested if someone runs into you, claims its your fault, and involves the police. Only needs to happen once.

Came to post this.
>I'm traveling, as a sovereign citizen; under the Articles of the Confederation I'm entitled to all the rights of a citizen without being subject to your laws.

If you sens them your birth certificate in the mail and sign it, they'll forgive all of yoir debts because...you're a boat or something.

You're there cuck, faggot. Driving is not a right, it is a privlege. There are other ways to travel, no one is restricting you. You have to have a license to prove you have the skills necessary to operate a mobile death machine without killing anyone, and you have to have insurance Incase your retarded ass does just that. I'll bet you're one of those sovereign citizen cucks. I hope you wreck into someone or get pulled over and see just how well your pitiful little defense of "muh dad taught me to drive" goes.

I don't know if this thread is bait, but the state you reside in wants to at least know you're competent enough to steer the vehicle and keep it in-between the lines.
Also, Driver's Licenses are a common form of I.D.

Also, driving isn't a right.
Again, I hope this thread is bait.

OP video compilation, first one in particular. Take a good look Op, this is you

youtu.be/xUgmc7kKqOI

As long as you go about your business and don't kill anyone, the pigs won't fuck you over. I have not even been pulled over. All I'm stating is that driving should be a right as long as you are capable of handling the vehicle in a manner that doesn't kill anyone. Same thing with owning a gun, why do I need a license for that too?

>As long as you go about your business and don't kill anyone, the pigs won't fuck you over.
>I have not even been pulled over.
So you think they're going to be okay with it if you do get pulled over as long as you "don't kill anyone"? You've never been pulled over so maybe you don't realize the they pretty much always ask for your license, registration, and proof of insurance. But I'm sure when you say "I don't have that, my dad taught me to drive" they won't care or anything.

>All I'm stating is that driving should be a right as long as you are capable of handling the vehicle in a manner that doesn't kill anyone.
Which is what a driver's lisence proves, you dumbass.

The fact that op isn't responding to the majority of arguments pretty much confirms he's just shitposting.

Insurance is a scam. I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to buy it, only that one shouldn't be required. If some fuckhead rear-ends you, that person should be made to pay restitution to you to cover it, or otherwise to cover the debt through property or labor. The person who caused the accident shouldn't have to pay the local courts etc unless the police or emergency services were dispatched.

I'm also for the self-regulation of society through what most would label as vigilante justice.

I hope some illegal immgrant plows into you and then you get saddled with 100k+ in medical bills.

Everything you type just screams "I'm a brainlet who can't think ahead."

Health insurance. Another scam. One doesn't file a claim with their auto insurer to have their oil changed. Nor would one file a claim in the event that they caused a mechanical failure. Why should people file insurance claims for basic check-ups, or medical care needed due to their abuse of their own body? Most people say that high costs make it necessary- Which is exactly my point; health care shouldn't cost that much, and is currently over-valued due to insurance companies, as the hospitals can charge what they want- furthermore, when people don't pay those exorbitant prices, it's passed on to the next chump's insurance company.

dude just answer the question you faggot

Please go on. Insurance companies only exist because people pay in way more money than is paid out.

You don't see a problem with putting personal responsibility into the hands of corporations?

Driving a car isn't a right numb nuts.

sage

But walking is.

So why is it banned on the Interstate, even on the shoulder/median?

Based Amish

Aren't those considered private property (the ones that have "no walking" notices)?

I see people walking down our interstates and freeways all the time

Public safety? I have the right to decide what is safe and what is not. I do not need a gov't agency to inform me, coddle me like a mother. Let the stupid fucks die of their own ignorance, while I walk the wrong way on the shoulder of a 6-lane highway; or better yet, let me drive! I've driven for 9 years with only 1 fender-bender, which I paid for out of pocket, as I do not believe in insurance BS, and I was able to convince the person to agree to a $200 inconvenience fee.

49% chance you're shot in the head sometime in your life. Pay $2000 a year to save yourself.

>but most people don't get shot so why buy insurance dumb retards haha

Lol all it takes is someone bumping into you for you to be fucked.
It doesnt matter how good of a driver you think you are, theres a non zero chance of someone else hitting you

In WV, TX, and MA, I've seen signs that read something to the effect of:
Travelling on the highway is PROHIBITED if:
walking
bicycling
ATV's
tractors
pets
etc etc.

If they were private, I'd expect to pay tolls(again, I'm for this concept, either for the paying of roads, or for the right to use them if owned by a corporation), or what-have-you. For instance, in TX, most toll-ways are privately owned. If you don't pay the toll, the police will be notified, and you'll eventually be barred from driving on the toll roads. What's fucked up is, they're allowed to take your license. Then, even once you've paid the state, you have to pay the DMV, which may still choose to not issue a license if they deem you not fit to drive. The DMV is NOT an agency for the registration of people and vehicles, it's a damn branch of law on its own.

Exactly. Maybe I want to be shot in the head. The sheep fears for the wolf, and chooses to put it's life in the hands of the shepard instead, who ultimately will be the one to put the hammer to his head.

Would you rather spend your life outside of the fence, and possibly live a shorter life, or live inside the fence, and definitely killed by the one you trusted?

To be fair, sheep in the wild die anyway because their fur gets so matted up that their shit can no longer escape the body; but the sentiment is there.

this is how fucking retarded you are
you dont have a right to travel on state roads. you have the privilege to. this is why licensing is required, faggot.
you have the right to drive on your property all you want without a license, but once you take it to public roads or someone elses property, sovereign citizen faggot, be prepared to sit in prison like the rest of the idiots who follow that garbage

Nope, if you dont have ID any cop can arrest you for failure to identify.

The constitution isnt worth the hemp it was written on unless you are willing to kill for it.

>If they were private, I'd expect to pay tolls

that is what i was referring to. I live in Texas and we have toll roads that do not allow pedestrians. However other roads I see people walking down them all the time.

>and you'll eventually be barred from driving on the toll roads. What's fucked up is, they're allowed to take your license

Yes, I have experienced heavy fines from toll roads. It is bullshit the amount of power they have with little oversight.

Buddy

I paid $4K in BS surcharged 6 months ago. You'd think, not having lived in Texas for 2 years, I'd be done with it. Nope, I received a letter stating my license in MA would be voided, because I owe TX some money. Sure enough, more surcharges somehow. I'm not on a payment plan. They denied my indigency claim when I wasn't working, so I paid it in full. How do I owe more? Who knows, no choice but to pay.

hey OP let me hit you with my car, make it seem like it was your fault and you'll get ass raped by my insurance company, then you'll rethink this thread.

BTW

I myself carried insurance even when I didn't have a license(3 years).

Whereas a cop couldn't give me a citation for no insurance, any claim I filed would be denied. Yet still, the insurance company happily took my money for the right to carry a piece of paper I could've made myself. In fact, I did make it myself, until the DMV started performing random insurance checks.

>get rear ended at light by some luddite texting
>guy thinks he's fucked
>cops come
>you have no rego
>no insurance
>no license
>shouldn't be driving in the first place
>you are now liable for his damage

I'm for the enforcement of all constitutional law, universally.

That being said, if you have a problem with constitutional law, lobby to have it changed. If you have a problem with an illegal law, lobbying against your oppressors will have little effect; instead, torture/kill them.

I'm not sure what that has to do with driving a car or freedom to travel.

DL=ID

You dumb fuck

God-damn I love how shitposters only post the shittiest of their beliefs, only to disappear into the framework.

Debate with me assholes

Phonepost bump debate me fuckers

K disabled wifi

My old man would take care of it since it's his truck. The fucker should get his ass kicked in fkr disrupting my right to freely travel.
>Driving is a privilege because I have to comply and give up my right as a human in this country to a few turds in order to go where I need to go

You said it brother. Why should I give up my God-given rights(as it were) to a fucking pleb?

Because the state feels the need to protect people from themselves and others. The joke is the average persons driving ability is still terrible even with all the regulation and tests. If they just removed all regulation it would sort itself out eventually. Either all the shit drivers would kill each other off, or the practice of driving would be considered too dangerous, and the free market would come up with an alternative method of transportation that is significantly more safe; something that removes most human error from the equation. Roads and motor vehicles are extremely inefficient and incredibly dangerous. Dangerous because you're putting thousands of people behind the wheel which just increases the chance that human error will cause a crash.

dangerous because you put thousands of people in charge of separate, equally shitty AI driving programs, consisting of poorly written Indian code.

Unless you were born before 1971 you don't need a boaters license

Good try. Who owns the car? As most states you can't own a car without a dl and also you need insurance too.

In MA, you do. Regardless of constitutional law. Source?

Akshually

In most states, you only need ID. In TX, WV, and MA, for instance, you can register a vehicle, regardless of whether or not you technically reside there, for whether or not your technically reside there, you may still be there the necessary amount of time to register a vehicle.

It's so you we don't have a bunch of idiots crashing into houses and shit. You probably think you're a good driver OP but everyone probably dives out of your way. I think people need to be tested every five years. There's some real shit for brains on the road.

>All I'm stating is that driving should be a right
But it isn't, dumbass.

This whole "I have a right as a traveler" bullshit that sovereign citizens push is a misunderstanding. You have a right to travel around the US, meaning between different US states, without being subject to any sort of customs or state border control. You don't have a right to DRIVE and you don't have a right to drive without insurance, except in NH with respect to insurance.

Driving on federal, state or municipal roads is a privilege.

So you're for, or against, states rights?

I fucking hate your scourge of the Internet shitpostery.

Shitposting aside, the police are probably very wary of anyone that sounds like a sovereign citizen. If you try to do the right to travel shit with them they'll probably break your window pretty quickly.

Indeed. Whereas I might argue my right to travel with a cop, I wouldn't lay a single hint to sovereignty. Checks and balances friendo, and we're writing nothing but checks. Who holds the police accountable? It is up to you. It is your duty.

They know right to travel is codeword for sovereign citizens.

So is the art of subtle suggestion/manipulation

Good luck with that.

I sincerely appreciate the literal meaning of the text you've submitted.

I am but a simple sperg, your world frightens and confuses me

As someone who handles this shit, you are wrong. He would still be liable, but you would have no party with legal presence to pursue for you, which insurance does.

You can be an illegal spic with $10 a month horse shit insurance coverage and some asshole rich guy with a lambo could rear end you while shit faced and your company will still clean house. They only find liability.

if you hit me, i will beat you to death.

>thinks right to free passage = Right to drive

Sorry man. Operating a vehicle is not mentioned in the constitution as a right anywhere, which makes it a privledge. Right to travel means you can go where you want, it says absolutley nothing about protecting the method you use to get there.