Cake thread

FOR FUCK'S SAKE
I've had it with this stupid meme.

>A grown woman is lonely and can't get with her crush despite being hot as fuck and good at her job
>also she's a childhood friend

Just when I thought I could be spared the pain by watching a meme show, pic related appears. She's absolutely adorable and Koshimizu did a great job voicing her. WHY JAPANESE PEOPLE? Why do they do this? Is it a ploy to guilt trip young men into fugging their girl friends and thus procreate?

Can any mangafags assure me that she'll end up with MC?

Cakes are cakes because they're old now and no one wants them. If you feel anything for a cake, that means there's something wrong with you.

Isn't Koshimizu herself a cake too?

It's not true that no one wants them. I want them.

>Ebina is going to win the Taiheibowl and there's nothing the christmas cake can do about it

>meme
>meme show
Get the fuck out.

i want a cake for christmas as long as she's a loli

Manager wasn't that old though. In fact she's one year younger than MC.

>ebina
>winning

Cakes are always single because it makes them available and you can masturbate to the thought of them being your waifu. This your first animu?

>TWO
>FRIDGES

>25
>old
weebs i tell ya

How old are Taihei and Kanau anyway?

I'm 23 and I feel pretty old

If it is wrong I don't want to be right

>In her 30s
>Career woman
>Wants a house husband
That's good

>Divorced
Get this slut away from me

>1st She is the most popular character
>2nd She has her own spin off
>3rd Dat forshadow in gaming episode
>4th Taihei is one of the main purpose of Ebina's existence.
Ebina will definitely win the bowl, mate.

what if onii san is just a surrogate for her onii chan?

The Christmas Cake trope is a relic of a more socially conservative era in Japanese history, when women were expected to be married by age 25. With declining birthrates and more women in the workforce, >25 single women are far more common and far more socially accepted. Enjoy your archetype while you can.

Also, Sawako a cute

Isn't Kanau like early 20's?

Sup Forums neither knows nor cares what cake actually means anymore.

>1st She is the most popular character
Umaru is more popular. They only divided her votes by 3.

>a beautiful slightly older professional will never take you as her fuck boy and buy you nice things asking only for housework and hot sex in return
why live again?