TIL that the majority of our chocolate is made by child slaves in africa

TIL that the majority of our chocolate is made by child slaves in africa
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_labor_in_cocoa_production
but tell me again how it's "white people" that oppress blacks, and not themselves, because we partook in this institution 200 years ago (when it was already happening in Africa and the middle east, among Native Americans, and Latin Americans), and were the first group of people on the planet to actually end it and say "this is inhumane".

I'm going to buy 10 kilos of cocoa powder on eBay just to drive demand up. Fuck em that's what they get for being smelly and black

BTFO

Sudanse/Greek mix (Alexandrian Greek, so a kang as well).

It's never been white people.

I thought most of it came from south-America

guess you learn something everyday

from wikipedia
> Of these, 153,000 were children who applied pesticides without protective equipment, others picked pods and opened them to get the beans; 64% of the children were younger than 14 and 40% of the children were girls.[2] Children often began working at 6am, worked 12-hour days and were beaten regularly.
but "muh evil white society" tho

ooops sorry, i missed the first sentence, redoing
>They found 284,000 children working in hazardous conditions in West Africa.[2] Of these, 153,000 were children who applied pesticides without protective equipment, others picked pods and opened them to get the beans; 64% of the children were younger than 14 and 40% of the children were girls.[2] Children often began working at 6am, worked 12-hour days and were beaten regularly.
muh "evil white oppression and slavery" tho

Chocolate is the patrician delicacy.

We need to increase the demand for very very very cheap chocolate

Good I'll buy more

>eating garbage chocolate
It's one of those rare times where certified organic shit is vastly superior.

Edgy sociopaths who lack empathy. You people are sub-human.

>not blaming the shitty Africans who are responsible for this
>thinking that white knighting people who will never see your posts changes anything
If you actually believed any of what you say, you'd go to Africa and change things.

But, you won't do shit, just like a good leftist.

fucking gross I didn't know those touch chocolate before we do

This.
People that go on this site to morally grandstand, is about as dumb and futile as trying to empty the sea with a bucket.

The good cocoa is either from South America or Mexico, then Europe gives it the added value of making it fine chocolate.

what brands of dark chocolate do you buy? I want some but I don't want mass produced garbage like cadbury

Just when I thought chocolate couldn't get any better...

>T. Tyrone yo Nigga

>edgy
nice meaningless buzzwords my man

i don't eat chocolate actually, i hate that shit. so next time a liberal tries to tell me i'm complicit in white slavery or white oppression or whatever, i'll just give them a bunch of shit for eating chocolate and then act like i'm on my moral high horse for not doing so.

OK nigger I just want chocolate

i hear you bro

>Children often began working at 6am, worked 12-hour days and were beaten regularly.
Honestly not that bad for Africa. They could be working 18 hour days, start at 4am, and be beaten constantly.

500g of cocoa powder last me 2-3 months. 10kg is 3 to 4 years.
What do you do with it?

The Übermensch does not consume chocolate or other fattening sweets.

I am 12 and what is this?

great going tyrone, you just spilled the white man's cocoa mix.

I'm with you. Chocolate give me the hands, I mean the runs. OMG, was hand handasaurus rex really touching chocolate with his nib, uh, nubs?