Kerala indepandance

What do u sluts think of an independent Kerala? i am tired of living with shitskin north Indians they give us a bad name and almost every disgusting stereotype about Indians are associated with them

Map for the cunts who dont know where it is

I wouldn't know enough about it to give an informed opinion. Is there a demabd for it? What you said is interesting because from an outside perspective people might think that northern indians being lighter skinned represent the higher end of the caste system and are therefore more cultured. Personally I don't give a fuck about skin colour so I guess if people in Kerala think they are better on their own they should be given a shot.

Only issue is it might weaken India in competing with China and I would rather a country like India with some freedom and democracy do well than a communist autocracy.

I couldn't give a shit, We are much better than them in everything and the POO faggots still act like they are high and mighty, If Kerala is independent its at least going to be a 2nd world country and way better than the rest of india

>shitskin north Indians

Hi poojet, how is your life in america going?Do you get to stalk enough white women like your brothers?but are you going to come back and build toilets for your family you shitskin?

Fuck off you 16 year old retard sitting in Australia. I know who you are. Watch out....

Suck my dicK POOOOOO

Stop dividing India.

What if i dont want to be associated with POOs?

The take the poo to the loo.

You are a poo. You are more of a poo than anyone else. Also do try it. The CRPF will kick your shit in pretty good. Fucking Bengal tier commie fags.

t. North Indian

Learn how to use a toilet nigger and also Open BOB

>Implying you are different in ANY way

My fucking sides

Wtf we're Americans now

Surprised Australia isnt number one in McDonalds considering the sheer fucking number.

Mallus are the master race. Kerala is the only state that the Anglos couldn't completely conquer and colonize

Poojet that has never been to america

goa is portuguese catholic clay

free goa from indian oppression

Nice comeback. Really put me in my place.

You turds are only .0000000001% better than Tamils. That is not an accomplishment.

>Shithole infested by kikes, hippies and leftists

Lmao go for it. I'll even vote for it.

At least Tamil niggers can POO IN LOO

>Not creating a Brahmin only state

Fuck off no one one cares, Keralities are better than Jew Brahmans

Sides have now entered lunar orbit.

Stop replying to this 16 year old mallu shit who thinks that he is white. He is not worth it.

Lol this is all fake

I thought all the """"""""""aryans"""""""""" lived in the north.

No one cares if your toilet of a province wants to seperate from the rest of that shitheap country.

Im not white but you are a POO

>literally responding with fake and gay

Sides have left the solar system.

They r really superior ariens they dont need looos at all

I dont even what your retreaded article is

Keralites are mostly sickulars and christcucks.

They would easily destroy themselves as an independent state, even more so than they are destroying themselves now.

>Retreaded?

Whats that?

An indian rapist named (((vincient))), what a shocker.

This is how Mallus look. And this Mallu retard from Australia thinks that he is white.HHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA.

Commie mallu you won't stand a chance as an independent country.

Dravidians should separate from the north Indians. We don't have much in common with them and they rule over us. I am surprised this lasted for 70 years.

>A NEW RETARD HAS JOINED THE GAME

>catholic clay
>implying it isn't slowly angloflied, hindufied and a little muslimed plus Russian and criminality.
You can keep it.