Be honest

Be honest

Do you actually like it when MCs pass up on easy sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpI07pn32nI
time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

if I remember currectly the mc was more assertive in the manga, actually going in to finger her, before she called it off.

also kozumi for best girl.

nope, he just tripped and rammed his knee on her pussy.

anime got me harder cause kansai accent. shit is fucking gold

It's fine as long as they have a GENUINE emotional connection, and are basically dating in everything but name.

Maybe Japan's birth rate wouldn't be in the toilet if MCs got their dicks wet occasionally.

FUCK YOU LYNN

wow.wav

i think you meant dialect and she had that in the manga too

The anime had the most rushed final episode I have ever seen.

>she had that in the manga too
yes but in the manga you dont HEAR IT
youtube.com/watch?v=QpI07pn32nI

No, but what's the alternative? A story about a MC who goes around banging every single girl on the show? RE:Monster is like that and it's utter trash.

Nice.

Well, what are you waiting for? Go watch Boku no pico

Only if they both want it, written on paper black on white.
Japanese never want it and then they never meant it that way :^)
That all said, the reason why the population is full of pussies is because the parents were never there for them.
You could say, society made the men the "beautiful ones".
Never engaging in sex, never engaging in aggressive behaviour always grooming each other etc.
Japan made it's own nightmare and continues to encourage it.

Also:
Japanese born and grown up from the outside blowing the fuck out of japanese custom when?
FUCKING WHEN?

Why don't you guys just wait?

I know where the girl is from, just wanted to try it to see if I was going to get same results.

is she still a virgin?

no you fuck, you read it

Got the same fucking result.
SAUCE ME UP

It wasn't about sex it was more like denying a person that likely to die soon their last wish. MC a shit.

Why do you even come here if you don't watch anime?

>Do you actually like it when MCs pass up on easy sex?

If there's an actual good reason for it, sure. It's lame if they're just chickening out or trying to preserve their harem by not committing to one person.

What I'm dying for the MC to be in a romantic relationship with someone and have sex like a normal teenage couple. Outside of hentai, they treat physical, or even emotional, intimacy as some rare unattainable goal.

>not using wait

Memes aside, it depends on the situation, but most of the time fuck no because most of the time the authors fail to give you a convincing reason for the characters to pass out on easy sex. Most of the time they pass out on easy sex that would also be tremendously beneficial to one or both parties. Like that fucking Ring King manga.

>Childhood sweetheart
>Confessed to each other
>Legally married
>In a situation where being closer to her makes his world saving magic powers stronger.
>She literally asks for it

He fucking declines.
I'm still mad.

I get it, sexual situations sell and overreactions are funny, but stop making sex a factor if you can't give a halfway good reason for why it can't happen besides "shounen manga".

Mhm, Never get the D.

If we're talking about emotional intimacy, outside of peoples families, I haven't seen many relationship advance from 'acquainted and doing activities together every once in a while (those activities might include sex)' to anything more. Life is too fucking fast-paced. In two years the people you're hanging out with will be doing their own thing and you'll never see eachother again. It's not like people have some kind of magic to form intimate relationships more quickly. They just go to parties, get drunk to work up their courage, make their advances on other desperate fucks, and at some point they get 'lucky', but that has little in common with the kind of relationships you're talking about.

It depends on the situation, OP. That's like asking
>Do you actually like it when MC spares enemies?
If the enemies genuinely don't deserve to die, yes, if they're shitters, no, if it doesn't matter, no
Not fucking a chick is even more complicated than not killing someone.

Yes.

Sex is something shared with the one person you're going to stay with for the rest of your life and nothing done out of random.

If you disagree you're a degenerate who belongs in a concentration camp.

I wish she won in the end. What a dumb fucking asspull ending, it made me mad.

>anime series
>MC will flat out refuse to have sex with his own newly married wife who was his girlfriend for the last decade and has been constantly hitting on him

>hentai series
>MC will casually rape a passer-by on a train as if that's the normal thing to do

I just want a fucking middle-ground damn it.

>its real

No but i've done the same thing ;__;

In this situation I don't think I would. Especially by the end of the scene, you can tell she's not ready and just letting fatalism take over. Probably segue into hugging her tightly and sleep together in the non-sexual sense and see where it goes from there.

Of course in that series he couldn't get away with that without the other girls finding them and murdering him for upsetting the harem balance however.

I can smell your virginity from here buddy.

I'll be honest.

It depends. I've been in similar situations myself where I backed out, so I can relate to it. I was 15 at the time, so almost 9 years ago now. She started unzipping my pants and I paniced and told her that maybe we should get to know each other better first.

Looking back on it I regret it, but I got to do her a few years later anway.

If the girl is in some deep emotional trouble it feels like you're taking advantage of it and that kind of feels wrong to me. I'd probably say no. Otherwise I'd go for it. I think similarly to the nips I guess.

I'd tell you to get out of the basement asap but the outside world will remain a better place with you stuck down there.

> doesn't pass up easy sex
>Slut! Dropped!
>passes up easy sex
>wtf! Beta! Just do it already! Stop waiting!

Delet

you people must be idiots

come suckle my teets

Holy fuck its real

Pretty sure I watched a documentary where young Japanese men and women were indeed boning and having casual sex it's just they are electing to not have children.

I want degenerate subhumans to leave Sup Forums.

Worth watching the show for.

What are you still doing here then?

>she lost
and here I was planning to read the manga after I found out it finished.

no man not all people who date have sex. Some actually have old fashion values of courtship and marriage. Get you dirty Western values away from anime

Japanese writers are incapable of writing anything but the most extremes.

google please

Of course not.

It's infuriating how there are two types of (harem) anime

1. the guy is a total buffoon, naive and oblivious. every girl throws herself at him and he could fuck a different one every night but he ends up doing nothing at all

2. guy is a perv and you just get all those typical "girl in towel comes out of bath and accidentally crashes into him, then he goes "owowowow" and she screams and slaps him while he runs away.

fuck

kiss x sis is the worst, leaves you with such blue balls
he could fuck the shit out of his sisters, the teacher and the blonde girl I forgot the name of

I like anime where couple are dating but are in a pure relationship

>I like anime
Me too

>It's lame if they're just chickening out or trying to preserve their harem by not committing to one person.

maybe because they don't want literally half of their lives spent on parasites leeching on the life blood from them?

>What I'm dying for the MC to be in a romantic relationship with someone and have sex like a normal teenage couple. Outside of hentai, they treat physical, or even emotional, intimacy as some rare unattainable goal.

most vanilla eroges are like this actually. what are you missing out?

Immediately drop the show if a guy declines sex.
Its not funny or realistic, it just makes me angry at the mc.

what if it had Catholic characters?

Is there a harem show with mc like Takuya? Man, he is still my favourite.

>implying religion has anything to do with it
80% of my country is supposedly catholic. We still fuck like rabbits.

Depends. Is the person, or you, is in their full mental capabilities? Is it consensual or is it the work of an enemy stand? Any easy chance to have sex can very well be, and most likely will be a trap in some way.

Then leave

If there was legit reasons established earlier in the story, or the situation is unfavourable maybe it'd make sense. Most of the time its a sexless beta male mc with a horny naked girl wagging her ass in front of his face Begging him to fuck her brains out while mcs mother is behind the door humorously encouraging it and he just goes "oh i am so embarassed, I shall decline sex because its funny I guess."

Yes because it's typically a terrible girl that spreads her legs do easily. Wouldn't want to catch something.

This is true though.

Are there no MC declines sex because he doesnt want to rush things and make their relationship purely sexual? A girl looking for sex so early isnt good wife material to me.

Those eyes pierce into my soul.

I don't like it but it doesn't bother me either. I understand that harems and ecchi are all about teasing and it's not necessarily a good thing for relationships to move forward. It would be nice to see it happen once in while though.

ITT: Why Yosuga No Sora is better than any eechi series.

Is literally 89 % of Sup Forums kissless virgins who are to scared to fuck someone who has fucked someone else because they're afraid they won't be able to compete?

Go watch Yosuga no Sora.

What are standards?

yeah I was trying to think of series where relationships get intimate and yosuga no sora is literally the only show I've ever seen that does that

imouto best girl

Something the western world has collectively forgotten about the existence of since 1983.

No, it's a matter of not being cucks.

time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring

>Are there no MC declines sex because he doesnt want to rush things and make their relationship purely sexual?
Most anime MCs are like this and it resonates with the audience well enough for these anime to be made over and over again.

Don't let a vocal minority of normalfags who ended up on Sup Forums by accident fool you. If this wasn't popular, it wouldn't be made.

Most viewers of anime don't like to see sex as a casual thing and an MC who has casual sex would be appalling.

How wet was the girl in that scene ?

Sex has a purpose, which is to impregnate a woman, nothing more, nothing less. Any meaning that you attach to the act of sex is just your personal made up values. To keep it short: kys.

It depends, if one or both partners are a bit hesitant, then I can undertsand if the MC does not go through with the sex.

However, if the MC is with someone, and they both clearly want it, but the MC still turns it down, that is when I get annoyed, of which I can name Kiss X Sis being the worst example of the ones that I have seen where there is no excuse for the MC not having dipped his wick into anyone at this point.

There is no such thing as an inherent 'purpose' all purpose is man-made.

>Eager to learn how this was happening, Crean conducted a series of mating experiments with female flies when their eggs were immature. At that stage, the eggs are more receptive to absorbing factors in semen, but because they aren’t fully developed, they can’t be fertilized and won’t result in baby flies. When she and her colleagues “mated” these females with males who were larger, then allowed the females to actually mate with smaller males once they were mature, the offspring turned out to be large, just like the first males the females had sexual contact with. Genetically, they were the offspring of the second, smaller male, but physically, they resembled the larger males.
This evidence actually supports a society based on cucking. It would be best to have every woman lose their virginity to the top 1% strongest, most intelligent Chads before being passed down to the Bobby Betabucks. Bobby will provide the financial stability while his offspring actually inherits the strength and intelligence of Chad, resulting in a healthier society.

>doesnt want to rush things and make their relationship purely sexual
Gay.

Which is why only a major cuck would put up with a used goods slut.

Polygamy results in rampant warfare you idiot.

Do you fuck your GF right after the bull cums in her to compete?

Everyone who cares about their future children should make sure their wife was properly bred by Chad first. Otherwise, you're ruining your child's life by making them inherit your inferior genes instead.

We live in a polygamy cuck society today and there's less war than ever before.

>implying I have inferior genes
My body is great, I'm just an easy-to-hate person.

t. cuck

Correction:
We're starting to live in a polygamy cuck society and civil unrest has been steadily increasing.

More true if you're in Europe.

Just after WW2 was when monogamy was still considered virtuous and it was the time of greatest prosperity and happiness the western world has ever witnessed.

Islam will fix everything.

All Islam will do is plunge its territory into non-stop civil wars, gang violence, and mass rapes. That's all it ever has done. That's just replacing one problem (cuck-unism) with another (islamic sects fighting each other)

Instincts are not man-made. Everything we do satisfy those instincts have a natural purpose to do that.

You're mistaking purpose with functionality. Functionality has coincidentally developed. It works like this, but it was not 'intended' to work like this, as evolution is a random process. Sex may result in pregnancy but it is not 'intended' for pregnancy. You're giving the natural status quo higher meaning akin to a religious person believing in an intelligent designer.

You are right in a sense that these things developed randomly as part of evolution. But evolution is about surviving and what we developed naturally to survive stays with us for that purpose. There is no purpose to existence of life but evolution has purpose and what comes of it as a result has a natural purpose too.

>evolution is about surviving and what we developed naturally to survive stays with us for that purpose
Wrong.

What we've developed naturally stays with us, assuming it doesn't make us infertile or otherwise unable to pass on the trait.

>evolution has purpose
There is no such thing as 'purpose' in evolution, only 'coincidence'.

>no such thing as 'purpose'
Explain giraffes.

There is nothing to explain. Giraffes are well capable of survival, are they not?

Allow me to rephrase: why do giraffes have long necks?

So that they'll need to cry a lot more for the tears to hit the ground.