WHITE NATIONALISM IS AS MUCH OF A THREAT TO U.S. AS ISIS, FBI'S OPEN INVESTIGATIONS SHOW

WHITE NATIONALISM IS AS MUCH OF A THREAT TO U.S. AS ISIS, FBI'S OPEN INVESTIGATIONS SHOW

The threat of white nationalist violence in the U.S. is at least as big a threat as that posed by terror groups such as ISIS, the FBI revealed Wednesday.

Director Chris Wray told the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee that there are currently 1,000 open investigations into domestic terror groups and another 1,000 probes into groups with radical Islamist ideology.

But the similar numbers did not satisfy some members of the panel, with several complaining of a double standard in how attacks from white supremacists were investigated compared to those carried out by people who identified as having radical Islamic ideology.

The number of attacks carried out by white supremacists were “almost triple” those of those carried out by people who identified with groups such as ISIS, said Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.). And government data obtained by The Hill suggests the number of white supremacist attacks compared to those from radical Islamic groups was as many as two to one.

“We have had zero hearings on the threat of domestic terrorists and the threat they pose and our response to it,” McCaskill said, explaining there had been a number of hearings about ISIS, but none about white supremacists.

Wray also explained domestic and international terrorism was investigated differently, with crimes such as shooting typically only classified as terrorism if there is a link with an international organization or ideology.

“A lot of the [domestic terrorism] cases we bring, we’re able to charge under gun charges, explosive charges, all manner of other crimes,” Wray explained.

His comments on the open investigations at the department come as the Department of Justice announced there were “systemic” problems within the FBI that included failure to properly tackle allegations of serious misconduct, and FBI employees failing polygraph tests.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171
nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ravensiii.pdf
frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Estimates_of_the_heritability_of_IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
youtube.com/watch?v=voDQpfYrk_Q
fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005#terror_05sum
abcnews.go.com/Politics/28-approve-trumps-response-charlottesville-poll/story?id=49334079
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Via definition the term terrorism is appropriate, unfortunately your logic on mass killings is flawed. For example 73% of what number? Mass killings since 1983 is probably no more 300 incidents and what dictates mass? Four or a dozen?. I just checked, there has been no more than 150 incidents so therefore about 120 would have been done by whites, the average of fatalities was about five per incident. So 600 total deaths since 1983. That's a very poor result. The number of american deaths since 1983 due to islamic radicals is far greater, 9/11 alone is greater than it. So in conclusion you're an idiot

pretty sure your 73% is bogus and actually whites are less likely to commit mass murder than non-whites

And what percent of ALL violent crime is committed by blacks again?

You will go back Paco, all of you spic invaders will go back.

Like I said in conclusion, he's an idiot

>saged

Oh it's a threat for whites in this country to be secure from the welfare niggers?

not one single source in any of this. i will provide some real sources tho

>Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Blacks commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 12% of the population.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes.

Young black men kill 14X more than young white men.
>Source:ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00

Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

42% of all cop killers are black.
>Source:fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted

Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population.
>Source: bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf

Some facts on the family dynamic and education achievement of blacks in America: 73% of black babies are born out of wedlock.
>Source:cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf

67% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians.
>Source:datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431

In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf

Slide thread

Do not reply

Some facts on intelligence levels of blacks: 1) Whites on average have a 15 point higher IQ than blacks, across many different studies. “There is a long-standing 15 point or 1 standard deviation difference between the intelligence test scores of African Americans and White Americans, though it might have narrowed slightly in the then recent years. The difference was largest on those tests, verbal or non-verbal, that best represented the general intelligence factor (g).”
>Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns

2) IQ across different ethnic groups in the US: Blacks have an average IQ of 85, whites of 103, Asians 106 and Jewish Americans 113: The study found that the average IQ for African Americans was lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 113, respectively; Herrnstein & Murray, 1994, pp. 273–278)
>Source:humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe et al. ”Performance on Raven_s Advanced Progressive Matrices by African, East Indian, and White engineering students in South Africa." Intelligence 31 (2003).pdf

3) Overall, 18% of Asians have an IQ over 120, 10% of whites do and only 1% of blacks. Nearly 84% of blacks have an IQ below 100, which is slightly below the average IQ for whites. The ratio of white Americans to black Americans who have an IQ over 125 is 30:1. The IQ gap between blacks and whites in the United States—15-17 points—has not changed since it was first measured nearly a century ago. Both races’ test scores rose during the century, but the gap remained as large at the end of the century as at the beginning despite considerable social change.
>Source:humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe et al. "Performance on Raven_s Advanced Progressive Matrices by African, East Indian, and White engineering students in South Africa." Intelligence 31 (2003).pdf

4) For those who claim that IQ tests are biased against blacks and that’s why they keep getting lower scores, there are IQ tests like the Raven’s Progressive Matrices which don’t have any language and rely entirely on visual pattern recognition. It’s simply finding patterns in visual shapes. Even then there is a marked difference between black and white IQ scores, not only in America but internationally as well, like in Africa between white and black engineering students:
>Source:psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ravensiii.pdf

5) Harvard psychologists took a look at how black children adopted by well off upper-middle class white families at a very young age perform on IQ tests once they grow up in white families with good socioeconomic conditions. Black children adopted by white parents average 89 on IQ tests at age 17 (slightly better than the 85 average for blacks nationally). White children who grew up in the same households and had white biological parents on average scored 109. Even with the same socioeconomic upbringing, the racial IQ gap remains. The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study examined the IQ test scores of 130 black or interracial children adopted by advantaged white families. The aim of the study was to determine the contribution of environmental and genetic factors to the poor performance of black children on IQ tests as compared to white children. The studies’ general findings were that the IQs of children of a particular race did not differ significantly depending on whether they were raised by their biological parents or by adoptive parents of a different race. The gap between black and white IQ scores remained even if growing up in the same family.
>Source:frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
>Wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

6) East Asian countries have on average the highest IQ scores. African countries have on average the lowest. European countries are generally between the Asian and African countries.
>Source:statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

7) Blacks performs substantially worse in standard school tests than whites. From the higher education achievement perspective: In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

8) From the elementary education achievement perspective: At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf

9) For those looking to pin the lower IQ scores of blacks on socioeconomic factors, IQ is largely genetically determined: Estimates in the academic research of the heritability of IQ have varied from below 0.5 to a high of 0.8. (where 1.0 indicates that monozygotic twins have no variance in IQ and 0 indicates that their IQs are completely uncorrelated) Various studies have found the heritability of IQ to be between 0.7 and 0.8 in adults and 0.45 in childhood in the United States.[6][9][18]
>Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Estimates_of_the_heritability_of_IQ

Does domestic terrorism only mean "white supremacist" groups? Or does it mean people that are citizens?

They don’t count things like Omar “imma kill 50 faggots” as terrorism

The 'number of attacks' is how they make the numbers comparable. Muslims kill way more, /per attack/. And that's leaving out 9/11 (think of that muslim in Florida eg, the Fort Hood guy, the California couple. Against, basically, Dylan Roof).

>fuck the police!
>police, help!

also i would like to point out that though OP doesn't cite any sources, i'm familiar with his statistics, and it's misleading in the sense that he talks about "US white supremacy" and then takes all of his numbers and data from europe (this is why he didn't provide citations).

in europe, there are very strict hate crime laws, and even "hate speech laws" which fall under the same umbrella. your door can get kicked in and you can be hauled off for just saying the wrong thing about muslims on the internet.

also left-wing crimes are not prosecuted in europe because of bias in the court and legal system.

sooooooooooo OP is totally full of shit and so is Claire McCaskil

Nazi Terrorist on this site better go repent at the church. Your days are counted

>Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population.

Half the black population are women

It's more like 7% of the US population commits 50% of the robberies and murders.

So the FBI has plants in every White Identity and White Nationalist movement to keep tabs and sow dissent? What else is new?

Hold your horses. The thread is about /Islamic terrorism/.

>White people are too weak to do shit!!!
>White people are mass murders who kill and enslave all others!!!
Pick one.

and as an example i would like to cite the rotherham sex ring coverups. where a child sex ring was allowed to operate by authorities because it was run by muslims, and the police "didn't want to appear politically incorrect" by busting them

can't make this shit up. and unlike OP i will provide my citation and a source
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

I'm sure if you make the margin to something more recent and start measuring from the day Obamah got elected, the numbers would change drastically

Aw do we scare you faggot? Go back to sucking dicks.

blacks are to stupid to commit mass killings duh.

I actually doubt this.
I don't meet many FBI types in the groups I've been with. Well, actually, maybe a couple who could be - swell, all-around likeable guys.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: OP USES EUROPEAN DATA, WHERE "HATE SPEECH" (AKA SAYING A BAD THING ABOUT A MUSLIM) IS CLASSIFIED AS A "HATE CRIME", IN ORDER TO GET HIS INFO.

THAT'S WHY HE PROVIDES NO CITATIONS

THEN HE TRIES TO PRETEND THIS IS THE CASE IN AMERICA, WHEN IN AMERICA THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE

>be white
>all white majority countries are being forced to take a trillion arabs and africans
>in your own countries countless programs get created that put non-whites above you
>every non-white group can cater and work for the advancement of their interests but whites cant
>non-white celebrities and politicians can openly say they dont like whites and their careers are intact but if a white person criticizes non-white (even if hos criticism is founded on facts) his career and social life is over forever

Yeaah whites have it great, right?

Fake news from an Antifa member. So typical. The dirty left always lies and they never provide actual sources.

DON'T BUY INTO LEFT WING BULL SHIT!!!!

THE LEFT ARE...

LIARS

and

LOSERS

It has been somewhat difficult to stomach niggers lately. Especially every time I pay “the nigger tax” each time a darkie screws up my lunch order, credit card payment, or ringing up my groceries. These are not difficult tasks. I see white teens do it with their eyes closed. A 32-year-old coon working at McDonald’s? No excuse.

The truth about white people is somewhere in the middle. If offered any alternative, they avoid interaction with brown people entirely. It’s going to take things getting as bad as South Africa for a purge to begin, if ever.

I only pray it does.

Didn't even read lol. It's always the same shit with these shills.

ever hear of hal turner?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
he was paid by the FBI for years to incite right-wing violence against leftists
it's almost like they have an agenda to paint us as maniacs.......or something

Ablolutely Smug

Kek, the US govt knows they can't defeat white nationalists in open warfare.

Over 9% of the country already agrees with them, and that number is growing every year.

They couldn't even stop an open rebellion of 1% of Americans, let alone nearly 10% which is over 30 million people.

The kikes are going back, the elites are losing their billions, and the other non whites are going back to their homelands. You can't stop it. Trying to fight it would just be a waste of time.

>73% of mass killings are committed by 75% of the US
WHAAAAT? That's fucking outrageous!

Worse then that. It's YOUNG black males that AREN'T in prison. It's about 4.5%

> 9%
I keep seeing that figure. Is that meant to parallel that “you are here” label in the info graphic about NS Germany? What’s the source?

talking sense into these kinds of people is as effective as arguing with brick walls

I don't personally understand how they can simultaneously hold the belief that all whites are badwrongeviloriginalsin yet not immediately kill themselves for the good of humanity; their ideology is just a laundry list of hypocritical beliefs juxtaposed with each other - the only way I can imagine their mind even able to function like this, is by abandoning all sense of reason and logic

Not to mention that Antifa are being unmasked by the government and because of this, they are even bigger pussies than they were when they were hiding their cowardly faces.

PURGE ANTIFA FROM SOCIETY!!!!!

TYT have this covered

youtube.com/watch?v=voDQpfYrk_Q

Right wing terrorism is by far the biggest terrorist threat in America.

Actually, this is 100% because of Trump. Webm related.

>ANTIFA dress all in black and attack white nationalists in the streets
>somehow this is the white nationalists' fault

>mass killings
what percentage of all killings? surely it's comparable...

>Right wing terrorism is by far the biggest terrorist threat in America.

Typical bull shit from a typical low life piece of shit democrat. BAHAHAHAHA...

No wonder everyone laughs at you retarded fucks.

BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>laughing at facts statistically provided by the FBI and others

there is no helping you

I think it was 9% feel the Alt Right dindu nuffin in Charlottesville and most feel both sides are to blame. Then 10% is what we need for it to become a trend. I think that's how it goes.

So when was the last time a white nationalist group organized and committed a violent crime? Just curious.

Yeah, why are they even interested in 'white terrorism'? There's not much there. Are they afraid, now, of looking mean to /muslims/? Has the poz gotten to Republicans?

What's the link for this, anyway? I can't believe that anyone thinks WN is as big a threat as ISIS - that's just diarrheic.

Facts????? REALLY????

The Young Turks????

Your fake news is funny.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn. Keep it coming. You left wing retards are so fun to laugh at.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice troll thread you stupidfaggot

>you better be afraid to be white
nah, been done with that for a while.

This is the honest to God truth.

fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005#terror_05sum

Well people count James Fields, the guy who scared the fat girl to death in Charlottesville as one. Before that I don't know. I think there's been at least one since Dylan Roof.

One good way to purge the left is to take away their welfare. lol... Because they sure as hell won't work for a living. lol

Yeah, I guess we are. And there is not shit they can do about it.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/28-approve-trumps-response-charlottesville-poll/story?id=49334079

But it's not like white nats are actually violent lol.

We want to preserve the white race not kill them. Trying to name us terrorists is retarded and will just backfire by making more normies redpilled.

Spooks should get real fucking jobs doing some good for the world.

Well that's good, but it's before the alt-right even existed.

>The number of attacks carried out by white supremacists were “almost triple” those of those carried out by people who identified with groups such as ISIS

Source?

>Wray also explained domestic and international terrorism was investigated differently

Of course, because crimes committed by an American citizen on territory of a sovereign state is outside of any federal jurisdiction. Federal jurisdiction comes into play with federal property (if jurisdiction has been properly ceded by the state legislature) or if the criminal is a foreign national.

It's one thing that you libshits just make things up and blindly believe (((media))) but it's really shameful that your libshit elected representatives have apparently never even read the constitution.

I agree, fuck nazi pieces of shit. Love an acceptance for everyone. LOVE eachother. HELP one another. BE THERE for your fellow man despite what his skin colour is. We will NEVER colonize the stars if we don't get over petty differences such as race. Grow up, nazi losers.

Here's some real facts that pisses the left off.

Help yourself, dependent baby.

>muh white nationalists r threat says compromised fbi unit virtue signaling his sjw cancer
meanwhile, statistics and facts show that niggers are an even bigger threat to everyone else
>dats raycist tho!!
yeah, facts would be a danger to someone with a deliberate agenda.

And from before the post-9/11 crackdown on islamic terrorism, sure.

>leafposting this hard

Haha we're gonna take your faggot Country Leaf. Day of the Rake!

He's talking about terrorists. Random blacks killing each other isn't terrorism. READ THE FUCKING THREAD before you post.

White people shoot people because they're frustrated. Black people shoot people because they're niggers.

I honestly think Heather was hit, but it was the heart attack that killed her. Anyway, even then they were not organized or given any orders from a higher authority and acted alone.

We won't have to. They are already destroying their selves. Let's just wait, watch and laugh when it happens.

Not only are Hispanics and Arabs counted as whites this stat is also thrown around for mass shootings meaning it's either unfounded or the people saying this are being not being genuine (which are simply 3+ victims and a lone shooter). Orlando was right wing terrorism. A communist crashing his plane into the IRS was right wing terrorism. Most "right wing terrorist attacks" aren't even fatal. But whatever it's usually yuppies in large & liberal urban centers so fuck you

>12 year old graphs

This one always cracks me up.

Antifa are so fucking stupid.

The fire rises.

No, the latest I've heard is that she was knocked over by a guy who either was hit by the car but not hurt much, or was jumping out of the way. So I was maybe exaggerating. But, I can't believe that just getting knocked over would cause a heart attack, so I hope I'm within plausible speculation that it was the general shock and fear from the whole thing that did it.

They better not be lumping Hispanics into what they consider white

I can't verify the accuracy of this one, but it's more recent.

Nah Sup Forums said she wasn't. They got stuff on it if you care to look into it.

>Haha we're gonna take your faggot Country Leaf. Day of the Rake!

Well it would add a lot more Hispanics to our population if our countries were to merge, and i think mexicans have a spicy culture, definitely more interesting than white culture but im not racist towards that either. What made you so hateful? I love you because your my fellow man, i don't know your race/gender/sexual orientation. But that doesn't matter because you deserve to be loved.

>Count literally every mass killing since the 80's as an act of white supremacy
what the fuck?
No seriously, what the fuck? That makes no sense. Are we going to argue the columbine shooters were white supremacists? Or how about that asian guy who was cucked by his girlfriend?

Here are the real terrorists. Fucking left wing pieces of shit.

NEVER VOTE DEMOCRAT BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL FUCKING FILTH!!!!

>yo hol' up

thats exactly it. look at all the shootings done by white people, its caused by mental illness. coons are just violent.

>terrorists
>implying druggies, gang activity, and other random acts of nigger violence isn't a form of communal terrorism itself
yeah, that "terrorism" definition conveniently changes, doesn't it, you fucking faggot.
>the hood doesn't terrorize itself or others
you stupid nigger, gangs and druggies and other niggers use terrorism for their properties, zone parameters, and enforcement of their culture and ways.
>t-that doesn't count
yeah, boo hoo, there are many niggers behaving and acting like terrorists but we shouldn't call their actions terrorism because it might hurt some nigger feelings.

>Implying it's not even worse in your favor
Child 82.5% of criminals are not straight white men. It's over crime/terrorism is a non white aspect in the US

Whatever just do what we say then. This is our land and we're getting rid of faggots who don't integrate.

Stick with the FBI's definition, that's the one that counts.

> hispanics

APOLOGIZE

I haven't made a definite conclusion yet since there isn't enough evidence. But there is a video of her being taped from behind as they were walking down the street, but then at the spot where she was being given CPR, she was on the other side of the street. Although I can doubt whether or not she was hit, I can't argue for sure without an overview video recording the whole event.