Ok, i downloaded this because some user said it was good...

Ok, i downloaded this because some user said it was good, but im still in episode one and this seems like edgy **psh nothing personnel** shit. Does this improve at all?
Also Gundam Wing thread i guess

Don't watch it for the kid pilot's, watch it for Zechs and Treize.

Just follow the three episode rule.

That´s what i should and normally do, but im cringing way harder than i ever did with SAO or AoT

Do they take such a prominent part of the screen time to deserve it tho?

Nonono, you misunderstand the rule.
The rule doesn't mean that you should watch 3 episodes of everything. The rule is for people who can't make up their minds about an anime.
If you don't want to watch, drop it. If you want to watch, watch it.
If you're on the fence, try 3 episodes.

The rule is so you don't have to ask Sup Forums if you should continue watching.

Why the fuck would you trust one single user's opinion? Wing is not held in high regard, you have literally no excuse for not gauging Sup Forums's opinion properly by reading archived posts.

Anyway, the best part of the series is the unintentional edginess from the autist MCs.

Oh well, still, i guess im still on the fence solely because im watching many pre 2000s shows that i have the feeling are considered must watch.

>unintentional
No way this is unintentional, the author feels like some 13yo fanfiction ´´writer´´, does the little cunt get better like Setsuna from 00 or just stays like that?

There are no must watches for Sup Forums.

I actually meant to say unintentionally hilarious, because it was. Setsuna is just boring, the Wing kids are psychos.

>Do they take such a prominent part of the screen time to deserve it tho?

Frankly, Hero Yuy is the most boring character in the show, despite being the nominal lead.
Thankfully, all of the other characters are more interesting, more important to the plot, and yes, get plenty of screen time.

Unfortunately, his only character development is that he learns to care about his friends. Sousuke from Full Metal Panic is a better rendition of the "cold-blooded soldier that develops a personality" archetype, if that's what you were after.

I see, im cringing way too hard to laugh so i´ll just leave it in my hard drive till the time comes.

Debatable, with some long/large franchises one ends up feeling like it´s missing something even if each part is a stand alone.

Yeah, not in the mood, seems way too off for the kind of fun im looking for right now.

Thank you, i guess im not watching it, will be left forgotten in my HDD until next time.

>Do they take such a prominent part of the screen time to deserve it tho?

Yep, they're pretty integral to the plot.

That's because Heero is that much of an edgelord. I recently rewatched the entire thing and was brain dead about 3/4ths of the way through. A good anime when it was on Toonami after school I guess.

Sailor Moon still better.

Don't watch it for #1, dumbass, watch it for #2.

hero doesnt get bearable till the lastest part and te Endless Waltz Movie

Duo and Throwa are the true MVP

Best fucking boy

Dating and fucking a pretty dude isn't gay provided he is more uncomfortable with it than you are.

Reminder that Heero was a failed Mika.

Ok, OP, jumped at the second chapter and this is still bad, all i want to say is i would have killed for being sent to such a posh school. The only posh thing i ever did was rugby and some horse riding, where is my fucking fencing? elegant uniforms? all that shit?

I actually liked Mika tho.

Just hack the school computer and get yourself admitted. That's all these fucking kids do except Quatre, who's rich as fuck.

But IBO is not nearly as amusing.

I thought it was a fun show.

Your sight

Just wild beat communication

My delight

The only real "edgelords" are Heero and Lady Une. Even then, Heero's stunts are kinda enjoyable in a "this guy is fucking ridiculous" sort of way. He's basically the end result of someone dropping James Bond, the Terminator, and Amuro in a blender, then sprinkling it with some MD Geist.

Here's something interesting OP. Keep track of every major character that Heero says he'll kill.

Watch it for the music

>mecha

Well that's where you went wrong.

Wing is bad but once you watch SEED and AGE it looks like a Masterpiece. Also this

Will do, already threatened the heroine kek

well, i am digging the OP

Already watched SEED, don´t remember cringing so hard so early tho