CANADA YES! Rejects White Afrikaan refugees because claims of racist violence was racist in itself

>White South African family’s refugee bid rejected, accused of boosting case with ‘racist propaganda’

>The claim of the family of six was based on being white South Africans at risk of persecution due to their race, namely Afrikaners

>A white family from South Africa has had their refugee claim for asylum in Canada rejected, having been accused of submitting “white-supremacist hate literature” to bolster their claims of violence by the black majority in their homeland.

>The Endres said they were victims of carjacking in 1995, were assaulted on their farm by four black men who entered their home and robbed them in 2004, had their home burglarized in 2013, their car stolen from outside their house in 2014 and, that same year, three black men tried to steal Sonja’s cell phone while she was working.

>The Immigration and Refugee Board denied them refugee protection, saying there was no reliable evidence they were attacked due to their race, and it was more probable they were attacked for economic reasons — to steal their possessions.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtInfQBADOU
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/huge-arsenal-weapons-posing-significant-13671590
m.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/04/16/mexico-refugees-canada_n_16052976.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT GETS BETTER

>The Endre family appealed to the Federal Court of Canada, the latest challenge by white South Africans seeking asylum in Canada in post-apartheid South Africa.

>They argued the IRB failed to adequately consider the children’s circumstances. They said their children cannot safely play in parks in South Africa; one was bullied and had been taken out of school; and their mother could not walk with her children without fearing they could be assaulted, raped or killed.

>Defending the IRB’s decision, the government argued concerns for the children were based on “patently unreliable racist propaganda.”

>A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

JUST
U
S
T

>A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

>Refugee status is not meant to protect people who face problems the general population of a country faces, but only fears of persecution specific to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion.

meanwhile...

>South Africa's ANC defends "Kill the Boer" song

My heart goes out to...pretty much the only category of Refugee from Africa.

Don't forget about White Rhodesians

fucking hate canada.

>LAST month, British woman Sue Howarth and her husband Robert Lynn were woken at 2am by three men breaking into a window of their remote farm in Dullstroom, a small town in the northeast of South Africa, about 240km from the nearest capital city.

>The couple, who had lived in the area for 20 years, were tied up, stabbed, and tortured with a blowtorch for several hours. The masked men stuffed a plastic bag down Mrs Howarth’s throat, and attempted to strangle her husband with a bag around his neck.

>The couple were bundled into their own truck, still in their pyjamas, and driven to a roadside where they were shot. Mrs Howarth, 64, a former pharmaceutical company executive, was shot twice in the head. Mr Lynn, 66, was shot in the neck.

>Miraculously he survived, and managed to flag down a passer-by early on Sunday morning. Mrs Howarth, who police said was “unrecognisable” from her injuries, had multiple skull fractures, gunshot wounds and “horrific” burns to her breasts.

"In deciding the appeal, Justice René LeBlanc, said the refugee claim offered no evidence the state of South Africa is incapable of offering protection for their children from rape or murder."

i wish i could live in south africa

>We can't let you in our country because the truth makes blacks look bad.
>Only people who don't assimilate, hate our culture, and pose a threat to our own citizens are allowed in.

Someone should tweet this to Elon Musk and his father. I heard they are incredibly understanding of white southern Afrikaans. I think I even read that Elon's dad will generally give them enough money to leave the country.

South africans are pussies. The second police stop being able to prevent this stuff here, we take the matter into our own hands.
They have no excuse in not owning guns, even if they cant afford them, a gun is easy to make. You can walk around any hardware store and assemble a fully functioning gun in minutes.

South Africa is more like Canada. They sit around, get invaded, raped and murdered, and do nothing about it.
south africa, canada, and sweden are the three holes countries

>a governmental (((lawyer)))

>South Africans having been people soley for being white
>NO YOU DON'T APPLY FOR REFUGEE STATUS BIGOT

After the wall gets built, Canada needs to be annexed.
The PC cancer has gone terminal.

USA please nuke us

We will.

Maybe Kim will?

Also Canada rejects applications from North Koreans topkek

For fuck's sake, given these people a home in the United States. We understand what happens when an area goes feral nigger.

I'm glad America is how it is.
At least when SHTF, all you need to do is just join your local militia and wait unlike in Cucknada or Europe where a single coup would be the end times.

>reddit spacing
>attempt to bump own thread
fuck off, OP, you massive faggot

Wow. I have never heard of a refugee claim being denied and fought in court in such a speedy basis.

It seems to take forever when the refugee claimant is brown.

Why? You want to terrorize and steal from white peoplle?

>we take the matter into our own hands
Yeah but your country is like 10-15% black. SA is 95% black, with living conditions that make Detroit look like a decent neighbourhood to raise a white family.

No social justice warrior will ever advocate for White refugees.

Anti-Racist is code-word for anti-White.

Turdeau obviously does not watch Russia Today.

South Africa considers it to be 'racist" to grant a White man refugee status.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtInfQBADOU

There can be no faith placed in niggers or numales.

Why didn't they just kill the natives like normal white people? If it's too hot for warm blankets, think of something else

White refugees not allowed in Germany either.

I wonder who was behind all these problems in South Africa.

They're "too white", they have to be darker than Trudeau's shits to be let in.

Cami ever be proud of this ducking disgrace of a country?

ending apartheid was the worst thing that could have happened for whites and blacks.

And Canada loves to fly in chocolate refugees and put them on welfare for life.

I wonder what left wing people have to say about articles like this.

underrated
pithy and true

They agree. White people can never be prosecuted in their minds because they goal of their ideology is to destroy whites.

>Darker than Trudeau's shits
Semen's pretty white.

fuck cuckada

>50% of Haitian border jumpers will be accepted and put on welfare despite the fact that there is literally 0 threat to them and they are breaking Canadian law to dodge American law
>White people in genuine danger are denied because they're white
This is evil.

good
racist south africans do not fit into our society
reap what they sow, they grew rich off raping the land and the people and now they want out?
too bad
Canada for Canadians (not racist whites who just want another place to be racist)

>ending apartheid was the worst thing that could have happened for whites and blacks.
Even some blacks agree on that. They can't even keep the power grid up and running becuse they can't understand the maintenance manuals and so have continuous rolling blackouts. They blame apartheid for it, of course.

They should try Australia since they're more friendly to white migration than this shithole.

Yes THIS documentary

2 British journalists go to SA thinking it's not as bad, they get blackpilled a billion times, then end the documentary speechless

The most chilling part was how black carjackers/farm robbers (considered a profession) describe how he'd microwave babies to extort money. I watch gore shit all the time, I've done military, watched serial killers, but microwaving a baby to extort someone out of $10 solidifies my belief that niggers are literal monkeys and not human

Our top immigration official is a legit Somalian Immigrant. He has only been in Canada for 20 years and he gets to decide who comes in.

please move to burgerstan you literal cucks
we don't want you :)

hue hue hue, shitskin "Canadian"

>Refugee status is not meant to protect people who face problems the general population of a country faces, but only fears of persecution specific to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion.

THAT IS FUCKIN RICH.
Does that mean we can send the lot of the stinking fuckers back into the Dunes of the Desert? Because I do not see how a bunch of Niggers and Sunni Muslims qualify as oppressed in any of these categories, ignoring the fact that the leftist media is actually pushing the notion that these people deserve to come here because they are dirt poor.
But a white family? Nah.
The Hypocrysy makes my stomach turn.

yeah, you mad white boi?

I want trump to let them in here, even if it's not looking good for the U.S long term.... it's at least far better than SA right now.

>"hey we're white and being treated like shit can we take refuge in canada?"
>"no"
really makes u think

>be white
>segregate
>treat majority nigs like trash
>nigs take over
>wahh canada save us
reap what you sow
that white family will be torn limb from limb
its justice
>WHITE COUNTRIES FOR WHITE PEOPLE
>AFRICA FOR WHITE PEOPLE TOO XD

Rhodesia is the greatest example of leftist policies destroying Africa.

I look forward to the Chinese conquest of Africa and failure of the EU.

you will never be australia

>hue reveals himself

What is your shitskin ass going to do when all the intelligent whites abandon Canada and Canada collapses economically like Venezuela? The brain drain has been going on for a good 2 decades now (as an example, there are over 350,000 White/Asian LEAFS in SF earning $300K-1M+ USD/year vs $50-70K CAD in Canada). Now it's only going to accelerate. Capital is mobile and wealthy whites are going to take their shit and leave

How are you going to survive? Who is going to generate any GDP? I know of very few shitskins that contribute anything to the economy productivity wise. Canada has the lowest productivity in the G7 (and wages). The only thing that has (((fueled))) the Canadian economy has been housing, which comprises 27% of Canadian GDP. Now that the housing bubble is bursting, Canada is royally fucked. Many Whites are now emigrating knowing what will come, along with their wealth.

>inb4 natural resources

Venezuela has more oil than Canada yet it can't supply toilet paper. Canada is nothing more than a hewer of wood and drawer of wood who trades its raw natural resources to the USA/China which makes anything useful.

Legit question for your shitskin ass. There's a reason you left your original country. Communism works great until all the smart people leave and you turn into a Black Moldova

good
>intelligent whites
here's some facts about you
you are a white beta male
aged 15-21
have accomplished nothing
have no capital
we wont lose anything by you leaving
bye bye

I know you're full of bullshit but I sincerely hope you're brutally sodomized like a female goat.

ur hope is the reality for that SA family :)

did you just imply that canada and sweden have living conditions just as bad as africa

>getting BTFOd on multiple points
>being this triggered
kys

ISIL will soon fall if Israel doesn't intervene, and the caliphate will move to a new neighborhood. Canada is very likely a candidate.
Enjoy goatboy.

facts hurt don't they bobby?

nuke canada

i started getting into archery and have my own bow and broad arrows since i cant own a gun

i wish we had your second amendment

I know what south africa is.
Thats even more of a reason to have an arsonal.
My city is probably about 30% meth addicts now and Im about to start getting guns to keep the hoards of zombies away, whats your excuse? >20% of your country is foreign born.

Let SA be a lesson to all you normies reading this. There is no peaceful resolution.

>proper paragraph formatting is reddit spacing.

Ag shame.

lol, sucks to be white in africa. canada you are truly a piece of shit

do canadians really prefer islamic jihadists over a white family trying to flee extermination at the hands of angry blacks?

Anti-white piece of shit!

Canada deserves everything it's going to get in the future.

>do canadians really prefer islamic jihadists over a white family trying to flee extermination at the hands of angry blacks?
Yes, and if not, they are too big of faggots to say otherwise. This place deserves everything it gets

updated.
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/huge-arsenal-weapons-posing-significant-13671590

Aus needs to step up and help our white brothers and sisters.

>That pic

You never heard about the guy from Clovis CA. Search "Clovis CA massive gun confiscation"

Meanwhile the Canadian government grants all the asylum they can to Mexicans...

m.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/04/16/mexico-refugees-canada_n_16052976.html

Serves them right, they asked a Canadian for help. When a Canadian engineer was tortured into a false confession in Saudi Arabia, the Canadian government went out of its way to help -- the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The man was eventually freed by the British diplonatic service.

>meanwhile the hordes of africans flood in and get put on welfare asap

Exactly what Jews did to Soviets during Soviet Union.
You don't have to feel for them, the point is the method of conduct.

They blocked all the white Christians from leaving the country, under the threat of death and/or gulag for them and their relatives while (((they))) freely migrated to USA as political refugees and got all the gibs.

I am mad that (((they))) are flooding white countries with third world trash.

The point of my picture was that they were all bb guns except for 1 pistol. They tried to say he had a "hoard" of guns when it was really only 1 gun. He went to jail for 5 years because of this.
The "silencers" were actually just shit accessories to the bb gun rifles, alot of chink shit bb guns sets come with them

ive seen plenty of white south africans here, australia and england are apparently where most of them go to

nobody can be this big of a fucking tool lmao
he MUST be taking a piss

Gibsmedats!

>(((A government lawyer)))

I really hope North Korea nukes Canada first. Kill yourself faggot

The absolute state of my country.

No, I implied you are the gaping ass, pussy, and mouth of the whore that is modern western culture.
You all bend over the most to take hoards of barbarian invaders and you lay down and quietly accept your destruction.

Every time I think The Leaf can't get any worse, it goes and pulls something like this

Same.

Is there any way to sponsor these sorts of families? I'd be honored to share my home with a family that truly needed it.

> Your pic
Well, Mandela's dead, and whites haven't been genocided yet. Ineffective propaganda.

Is it really that bad in SA or is it just in poorer places?
Any coups planned?

Private Sponsorship is a thing, however the government has to approve.

For any Whites, that's a no go. Shitskins only.

I never wanted to end my day this goddamn angry but here I am

There's a 7000+ MILE WIDE mercury contamination causing BRAIN DAMAGE in canada
now you know why they're all retarded.
we should just turn canada into world's largest open-pit mine
rake all leaves into pit to have them dig as deep as possible
nuke the edges once pit reaches near ocean on both sides and watch oceans fill the pit
every single fucking leaf dies within a few hours
can finally have decent conversations again.

It's because spics work for chump change, which makes all North American parties love to import them. Doesn't hurt that they vote left all the time.

You're generally middle class right? I'd assume you'd have to be to prop up the lazy black population.

A movie set in this time is: "Jerusalema: Gangster Paradise", about how a black guy comes up with a scheme to just /take/ apartment buildings from their white owners. Based on a true story.

Try being a red pilled Canadian my dude. I got new grey hairs every day. Will you please fucking annex now?

I know a great human rights lawyer, that's discrimination if ever I've heard it.