This isn't about "police brutality"

Just in case you think that this is about anything other than blacks hating white people...

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/
nytimes.com/2017/05/28/us/mississippi-shooting-willie-cory-godbolt.html?mcubz=3
youtube.com/watch?v=cpb5avgFNYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's just so darn funny when black people dab at inappropriate times

it never was

monkey see monkey do

Niggers are animals. Don't expect them to understand honor.

Yep.

They hate us, but they love our money, our inventions and the civilization that we've allowed them to live in. Ungrateful, knuckle-dragging apes. I wish they'd all go back to Africa, contract ebola and die.

I'm fucking done.

Kill all niggers. Every single one of them. Wipe them off the face of the earth.

Bump

>More seeds are planted for the up coming race war

Y E S
E
S

No one ever said it wasn't, we all know exactly why niggers do anything, it isn't about injustice or racial equality or anything, it's simply because they're jealous of white people and it's all that faggot nigger Obongos fault

Typical white, takes a picture and complains online instead of confronting the black man. Why? Because he knows he would get his ass beat.

i dont get it

Spread the image
(You)

Niggers follow trends who would've thought.

You seriously dont remember when they were "planking"? Or how about when You Got Served came out and they all went around dancing on people saying they got served?

Laura Loomer posted it online, so it probably wont go viral

Fuck those imperialist swine.

I'd kneel too, and boo their fucking gay asses.

Did he get yelled at? Id like to see a video. Those guards do not fuck around.

Can somebody give me the quick rundown on why I'm supposed to be mad? Is that actually a dab? Doesn't really look like it to me

Why be mad? A niggers place is on his knees.

Also daily reminder after the Tragedy at the Canadian memorial, those m14s are loaded. You cant even lean over the rail during the changing of the guard, but id assume they force you to stand for TAPS which makes me think this nog wa repremanded.

it's not like USA has fought a war that wasn't a war of aggression since the civil war.
>pearl harbour was an obvious false flag

What is this kneeling shit going on?

Look on the bright side: if more of them are turned off by patriotism and military they won't join. Changing the demographics of the military is a good thing.

Seems to me you ought to start a campaign to equate their military service as coonery, and who wants to be an Uncle Tom?

>A nigger was kneeling in protest of police brutality (which is hardly their biggest problem)
>Everyone was just ignoring them
>Niggers don't like being ignored so more started doing it
>Trump called them out
>Now people with money are pissed
The NFL will now be just a tiny niche market and no one really cares.

If these niggers keep it up, the M14 might get one more kill to it's name

Of course the left have psychologists who study stuff like this and know exactly how to rustle the most jimmies. They'll divide as much as they can now with the promise that the next lady for president will be a great unifier of people.

>This is about anti-white hate
That's the line folks.
Great opportunity to redpill normies.
They will get it.

be sure to clean the end before you stick in your mouth and pull the trigger

If ya want the shit to stop start prosecuting cops that kill people and plant evidence

what we have here is failure to communicate

makes the whole kkk thing seem pretty nice

why didn't the soldiers deck this nigger? They're suppose to get up in your face if you show any kind of disrespect

At least they did last time I went to DC a decade ago.

Extremely interesting article here from washington post show that in 2015 32 unarmed white men were shot and killed by police compared to 38 unarmed niggers. washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/

triggered

Should just kill the people who do this instead.

Correct. That's what it's all about. They've heard and apparently believe the Jewish horseshit going around that it's a "white supremacist" country, so they're showing that they hate it. It's basically another gesture to say "fuck white people."

They say it's about freedom of expression or it's not against the anthem or flag, yet they'll only do it during the anthem. They won't risk a fine wearing anything to protest during a game. They won't kneel during the game.

I would love to see coaches or owners keep players inside, see if they whine about free speech then.

Is kneeling the new dabbing?

How about niggers stop committing crimes, or hell just stop running from the cops. Guess that personal responsibility is too fucking much to ask.

That would not bother me i am sick of seeing this bullshit and what really scares me is black people have put up with it for so long and nothing has been done about it there starting to do it to white people also. Read a story about a woman that called and complained that a cop was being rude to her less than 45min later that same cop pulled her over and beat the shit out of her saying she was resisting arrest.

this shit is getting really gay. niggers are the dumbest subhumans ever.

buttblasted much.

Running from the police means you are not a threat to them so they have no reason to shoot you in the back that is the law. Now if there in a car trying to run people over that is different

Cute! So many russian bots here!

I feel sorry for anyone who falls for it

One day ya'll will grow up

Why was their daughter hanging around niggers to begin with?
I smell burnt coal

fake news

>kid ties shoes
>make up sob story

Also why is it when a white guy has a gun they take him alive but a black guy can have something that looks like a knife and will end up with 30 holes in him why the double standered

Perhaps I’m becoming more autistic, or society is... Kneeling has been a sign of dignified submission throughout human history. If you want to be disrespectful, sit down instead.

>he
Proof that commies are low iq. The word daughter was in the first sentence.

What was the point in going there and then kneeling

>WAHHHH I WANT ATTENTION
Sums it up pretty nicely.

Because the black neighborhoods get more black cops.

the right has decided amongst themselves what's sacred and should be honored by everyone.
but when a black man says hey, show a little respect, the righteous says fuck you.
they are easily triggered by the same thing they do to others all the time.

You can gain respect by not being a fucking self important tool.

well they live in a country that thinks ok to kill his friends and family. and they call him a thug

look up the statistics black men are dying because whhite supremeacy capitalism is destryong the world

i support him kneeeling. black men are hunted down in the streets

I would have beat that niggers ass so fucking hard, I am surprised the Old Guard didn't shoot that nigger or yell at him.

just telling you what I see
the right are very very political correct when they make up the rules

Typical liberal, hides his flag.

>make up the rules
If that was a right wing black man doing some shit like that you would be flipping your shit right now.

50 years ago that nigger would never be seen again

Eh, this is A+ propaganda, it's much better to take the picture and use it to spread racial consciousness. This is mint.

>niggers
>deserving respect

You have to act like civilized humans to be worthy of respect. Niggers don't respect anyone or anything, including themselves and their communities, so what respect they're currently getting is more than they deserve.

He should have been dragged out with rope wrapped around his neck and placed on the nearest tree.

Watching nigger collision is the most beta thing a white man can do. Looking up to feral animals, wearing feral animals last name on a shirt, and cheering for a feral animal is beyond pathetic. If you actually waste hours of your life watching this shit you should rethink your life. No wonder why white women are straying towards niggers. It’s no surprise when supposed white men are looking up to them.

Trump triggering the niggers into kneeling is your wake up call. You’ve been distracted by all these nigger sports while our nation is being raped by them. This is God’s work and you better start seeing it.

nope. I'm talking about the righteous right.
in case you didn't notice it doesn't matter what color you are.
the righteous right are everywhere

Yeah, the daughter should have confronted the nigger and gotten beat up, raped and then killed on the spot. Great thinking there, Moshe.

cant be real...

>you have too?
all black must measure up to a (unrealism standard for everyone else) to get my approval
there's the authoritarianism

Now were gonna call it the righteous right.....You idiots never cease to amaze me with the stupid names you come up with to be honest.

Where a nigger is most comfortable. On his knees, willing to serve the white man.

i dont believe for a second that niggers are as smart as border collies.

I've thought the same thing. Why no one has trolled them with the fact that they are kneeling before the flag and anthem, while white people just place a hand over their heart, really makes me think everyone is losing their sense of humor.

the right can't even conseve the fact that no one gives a shit about them or their sacred bs either

>black men are hunted down in the streets
Why was I not told of this? Are there any clubs

I hope it isn't, why do they think they have the right to kneel to the anthem of the country you live in. Not to mention something like this. Tell me it isn't real, please.

It's also about black crime. Blacks don't like how they're treated by police, but then the commit the most violent crimes in America, which explains the rough treatment by cops.

Everyone needs to use the NFL scandal to red pill the nation on black crime. So many normies just do not know the truth.

Do you think only white people are allowed to serve in the armed forces?

>unrealism standard
Apparently being a decent human being is to hard for blacks according to you.

Ow, the edge

the righteous right yes not all cons are righteous tho.
they're easy to spot by their arrogance and double standards so just watch me

I'm mad at him for disrepecting the unknown fallen and I'm mad at her for not giving her attention to the fallen, fucking around to pull out her phone/camera, and taking a picture. At least this shows its not about the false narrative they are trying to push about police killing tons of blacks.

>It is "you have to", fucking leaf

you're failing aren't you? don't be so hard on others

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>Also why is it when a white guy has a gun they take him alive
Because they comply? This nigger killed 8 people including a cop and they still took him in alive.
nytimes.com/2017/05/28/us/mississippi-shooting-willie-cory-godbolt.html?mcubz=3

Preventing the escape of a nigger who has committed a grievous bodily harm/deadly force crime, whos escape gives a high probability of him doing it again. Killing it before it eacapes saves lives it might take in the future.
Fuck niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=cpb5avgFNYw
>put on repeat
i hate niggers dont get me wrong
buit nothing you said made sense, so yo umight as well said this shit
and niether does most of the rest of you
shill topics and shill posters.
>loop this

>Conceive

God damn, go to bed, you need to get good sleep to make good grades if you want to make it to high school next year.

>get his ass beat.

are you suggesting that violence is the only recourse these #kneegrows understand?
how terribly racist of you!

>People are unequal
>So most people should suffer in destitution and misery while a select few that won the lottery of life should live exorbitantly
Simply ebin philosophy you have there

pretty cool of them to be visiting the tomb of the unknown soldier though.

ok mom

This is what I get for responding to a leaf, pure retardation.

Why are cops killing twice as many whites than blacks even though blacks commit more violent crime?

Why can't we just re-enslave them already? They're more useful that way.

shh
let dumbasses keep kneeling in submission to their unintentional master. The hate doesn't change the fact that it's subconscious obsession, i.e. worship.

What would we do with this though?

you know, if you ask a righteous person how good of a person is he. he'll generally tell you he is way way better than most people.

but isn't that what a righteous person would say?
very predictable

Dabbing
Twerking
Stanky leg
Any recent "dance"

At least it goes to show that niggers are really anti-american traitors.