U.N. declared the US owes reparations

>A U.N. panel has declared the United States owes reparations to African Americans, as compensation for "the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality."

>The panel's recommendations, which were presented on Monday, in no way require the U.S. government to make payments and will likely have no practical effects — but they could occasion a new national debate about what the country owes its black citizens."

Source: Washington Post

Slavery was horrible but I don't think it is right to charge from people who committed nothing and pay people who suffered nothing. AKA, the ones alive today.

How do we track who actually deserves this money? And do we go by color alone or who were their ancestors counts?
This has done nothing but incite discussion and people don't shut up about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/29/the-cost-of-slavery-reparations-is-now-within-the-boundaries-of-the-politically-acceptable/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never gonna happen.

We already gave them reparations, just not in cash.

This is why we should kick the UN out of the USA and leave it. They are a bunch of faggots who think muh feels are the most important thing for a nations well being. Fuck these faggots

the fuck do they think this shit is

What about Brazil, Cuba, Jamaica and other former slave states? Or is it just going to be the USA that owes reparations because WYPIPO R EBIL WAAAAAHH

What the Tax reform would cost us in 10 years because of less taxes is basically what we own for reparations. Guess no one is having taxes brakes, right?

dude fucking kill all white people as reparations

UN declares unlimited free ice-cream for kids.

UN can't procure the ice cream. Many unhappy kids.

The answer for your question.
Courtesy of twitter users.

in Brazil people would just give themselves each 10 pesos.

>just not in cash
ever heard of welfare?

A program mostly used by whites?

>UN thinking it has any power over Trump
>think the power of God is anything to fuck with

they will find out soon enough

Fuck, I put the wrong picture.

Here is your answer:
>Basically, this is about the US. Other slaver nations don't count.

Blacks can't help themselves, but wanting free shit

>John P Cardholder
>Not D'Jan P Kahd'howlda

HAHAHA JOIN THE CLUB!! Everybody loves the abo in the centerlink line fellas

Gibs me dat.

>hurr brazilians are more likely to use welfare in brazil than chinamen are to use welfare in brazil

kill yourself retard

fuck the u.n.

It's time to cut funding for the UN. Increase military presence in the countries that voted for this too. I'm not even kidding.

Not gonna happen folks, believe me.

>“but they could occasion a new national debate about what the country owes its black citizens”
This country doesn’t owe them anything. The’ve already been given every opportunity to succeed. Citizenship. Scholarships. Affirmative action. Welfare. Government-funded housing. Dumb niggers make millions playing basketballl and football or being rappers promoting criminal lifestyles. They don’t even deserve any of this and they don’t deserve any more.

The only thing this country owes to it’s black population is justice and enforcement of the law. Collective punishment by mass extermination. They’ve destroyed our cities. We must destroy them.

7 in 10 black Americans are on some form of government assistance. They have had trillions of dollars in reparations already.

Fuck them, they all owe reparations too.
Italian and probably greeks industrialized slavery.
the niggers invented it.
they jews sold the slaves to everyone.
get the fuck /out/

This.
We'll give their countries to the niggers as reparations.

We basically already pay 60% on welfare

I already get half my money taken in the from of taxes because the faggot kikes running this country can't into money management. I've had my land and my culture stripped away by the brown hordes for years and years. I don't owe them shit but they can come and receive their reparations in the form of lead.

I'd pay a one time fee to be able to say "fuck off nigger" whenever someone tried to start race shit with me again

Do it, please Dems, do it, ask for it publicly so everyone can see

nice1 leef

>How do we track who actually deserves this money? And do we go by color alone or who were their ancestors counts?

Reparations for any black person born in America before 2016, on the condition that they renounce their US citizenship and move to Ghana.

>Son is born
>Name him John P Cardholder
>It is the future, cards are dying down
>Son's life is a fucking joke
>Son has son
>Names him Cid. J Virtualcurrency
>It is the far future, people just use bottle caps
>Your grandson's face.

Here's my reparations. Without slavery (Brought back to life by muslims) these fuckers would be in the shit hold proudly known as Africa.

I say we pay reparations in the order in which the enslavement happened. So I should be paid reparations by all the european aristocrats and monarchies for enslaving my serf ancestors, before any african americans get reparations.

I’m not paying for it. I would prefer to kill them and use their organs to save lives and make fertilizer from the rest

source?

>What is affirmative action
>What is the PRIVILEGE of living in the greatest country on earth (mostly due to whites)

I like the way you think.

The UN declares?
The UN is a bunch of Middle Eastern Nations.
Why don't they pay for running the slave trade. Slaves where all over the world, why does America get singled out?

Fine. Reparations involve a ticket to their home land, and all debt owed for their parents labor, so about 5k a pop.

also germany owes Poland two trillion dollars, and forfeits right to capitalize its name. Also the ticket is not to africa, it is to germany and france...their home land.

40 MOTHERFUCKING ACRES AND A GODDAMN MULE

We payed.

>trump total failure ushering in democrats
>democrats gib reparations
>basketball-american homicide rates actually go up exponentially because niggers are robbing eachother for their reparations cash/jewelry

should make purchasing slaves legal again , I
want myself a well tempered nigger please , extra black in skin color

more whites were enslaved during the barbary slave trades but nobody talks about that. i wasn't even taught about that in school. only found out about it a couple years ago.

more whites have been enslaved then any other race. think about that

Does that mean Spain will have to pay Mexico and most of South America?

when are the 1 million white christian slaves held in africa during the barbary trade (happened at the same time as the trans atlantic trade) going to get their reparations from the africans?

the white christian slaves were castrated 80% of the time, which is something we didn't even think about doing to ours here.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

Excellent. Let's pay them. Pay them all, and pay them in full.

Once we've paid th, we can quit every single affirmative action program and government gibs dispenser that hands out on a racial basis, and we won't have to listen to any more complaining.

They can leave.

>U.N. declaring anything
Cute

It would be Sid Jay Crip'Da'Currentsea

They same fucking way they came.

Who is this guy?

My family didn't own slaves.
I'm not paying anyone anything.

Welfare is for all poors, dumbass. Yes, niggers use it disproportionately, but it's by income. Affirmative action is literally reparations because it's by race.

PAY UP CRACKAS!! GIBSMEDAT!!!!
MUH DIK!!!!!!

its almost like the word slave is based of the word Slav, which coincidentally is used to refer to an entire region of people.

look at that fat bitch. She is sitting there with kids who were deliberately posed to look like waifs, shoulders hanging out, and what? Her kids are starving? Its because that bitch ate all the tendies.

If I pay them they have to fuck off back to Africa.

Reparations

Yet not every Black had slave ancestors

Who is to pay for it? Im guessing vast majority of Whites, Asians and Latinos in America had their ancestors arrive long after Slavery was over

I always find it funny how they pick and mix which parts of history to claim people need to be sorry about and ignore other parts that are identical

America can pay as much as its own gdp to niggers and still it wouldn't be enough for them

Then so does Spain, Portugal, Britain, Belgium, Italy, Germany, The Middle East

remember, the blacks who stayed here are the ones who owned slaves themselves or they LIKED america. They had free passage to Liberia via the ACS.

Literally impossible and white people would chimp on a nigh Holocaust level, except real this time.

this, any country that wanted us to pay reparations deserves to be flooded with niggers

>pay reparations
The only people who deserve reparations are the former slaves and they need to get it from the former slave owners. Since both of those groups have been dead for at least 80 to 100 years, I think it is time to drop the subject and focus on how to move forward from here.

No son or daughter pays for the crime of their parents because they received no punishment in life. Same thing should be with slavery. We should judge each human by their own actions.

Fuck that.

Why should those who didn't suffer the atrocities of slavery get a free check ? And what is even a justifiable payment for such a thing ?

It is long past time to end that mess.
And this reparations racket is only going to increase as white populations shrink and cucks remain unlynched.

How about a one way ticket to Africa, free of charge

Southerners are completely wrong about the civil war.
It was about freeing slaves.
And they were paid for in blood, lost limbs, destroyed families, and destroyed minds.
Paid for in full.

Again:

The day I have to pay reparations, or any of my tax dollars go to paying niggers for some half injustice their ancestors experienced, I will chimp the fuck out and make sure some number of niggers will never see those reparations.

Mark my fucking words.

>demanding a nation of immigrants to pay reparations for shit they had no part of through their taxes
thats why itll never happen. fucking pieces of shit.
>jews demand others pay so they themselves are let off the hook
ever fucking time

Honestly, I think a more progressive country like Sweden needs to go first. We have a fairly small African population, and if we show that we can do it, it'll put pressure on other nations to follow suit.

I'm half-African myself, and wouldn't mind paying reparations. The only problem is that Sweden did not partake in the slave trade, but I think we have enough European heritage to accept some blame.

The whites of South Africa are less than ten per cent kf the population and pay almost every cent of taxes.

>reparations
WE ALREADY PAY THEM, AND FAR TOO MUCH AS IT IS

see

No fucking idea, but he is verified so he must be important, right?
Damn twitter...

link?

Here you go:
SOURCE

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/29/the-cost-of-slavery-reparations-is-now-within-the-boundaries-of-the-politically-acceptable/

Guarantee you that is not the first time that nigger hit her

>UN declares.
Who gives a fuck?

I don't FUCKING UNDERSTAND. So many fucking countries enslaved blacks. Why don't they pay up as well? Why is it just America? Why do people seem blind to facts they learn about in WORLD HISTORY. I'm honestly fucking triggered. I don't get to sit on my ass and collect welfare. Why? I'm white. I also don't get reparations from the Arab oil tycoons who are descended from people that killed 15 million people. Why? I'm white. These fucking people just sit on their asses and already get a fucking pay out. They've also proven they're bad with money. You can't honestly believe they're gonna spend the money on college or a house. I bet you most will spend their cash on some Gucci belts, true religion jeans, and some limited edition Jordan's. WHY? Because that's what fucking matters to those people.

Wow it's almost like per-capita matters.

>the first American slave owner was a black man
>the majority of rich blacks owned slaves

So do "reparations" mean rich blacks such as yourself who own a car and a computer have to give your money to the poor blacks living in the ghettos?

They will never enjoy their money. We will chimp out and burn their shit down.

>Be me
>make 2200 monthly
>wife stay at home mom raising 2 kids
>all i need is 100$ extra to help
>minimum givmedats is 250$
>dont qualify

fuck that, make them slaves again and we might be able to recoup some of the billions of dollars we've thrown at the "black problem" back

It's because those other nations are poor as shit. Maybe Portugal and England owe money for draining the resources in those nation's years ago?

What about what black people owes to jews? Remember when they were kangz and enslaved jews?

Just like you have to keep buying new versions of Skyrim, you have to keep paying. You have too... until they say it is enough.

no,pay mexico instead. We deserve it more than thos niggers

That's right, the Kangz made the Jews build the pyrimads and sheit.
Reperations now.

This. I'm down for a good chimp out.

Do we count the disproportionate amount of social services blacks consume as an offset?

Not true, Whites will eagerly pay if it means they won't be called racists anymore.
The West lacks a spine.

buy stock in nike jordan shoes if this goes through