What does Sup Forums think about my country?

What does Sup Forums think about my country?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodipua.com/colombia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're lower than Mexicans on the beaner scale.

Awesome asses. Even when we have awesome asses as well, colombian asses are superior. I would love to impregnate una colombiana y que me diga papasito y esas cosas.

also on the latitudinal scale

You know good and well that's not the case. You don't even have to interact with Mexicans.

trust me, those spics have made it this far North now.

I'll take South Americans before Mexicans.

Knew a airline pilot from Columbia.

He was good as a pilot - I was impressed with his skills in the simulator. If you worked with American pilots, you'd never know he was a pilot because he didn't have an huge ego.

I had a good colombian friend once. He was rich as hell and thought his country was a corrupt, cartel infested shithole. Pretty cool guy. Colombian accents suck though

>an
>huge
>US flag
here for studies at uni? Or just to shag some slags?

My Colombian dealer got deported.

I feel sympathy for your struggle now.

i really like it.

t. Paco el Taco

the yellow part on your flag makes me uncomfortable

Are you kidding me, paisa accent is literally the most desired accent in the whole hispanosphere

stop sending niggers to my country

I'm new here. . can I upvote this somehow

I don't think about your country. Would have forgotten it existed had you not reminded me via this thread.

Lurk more. Also there is no updoot system for specific posts.

We're smart people, don't consume your own merchandise

Sorry but we can't really do anything about it

very unreliable postal service. just about everything gets stolen.

Why is your food so fatty?
It's good, but why? How are you alive?

Less shit than Venezuela now

Better than Africa, India, SE Asia, middle east

So not that bad

shut up nigger

some of the best pussy in the world.

Colombians don't trust eachother.

Beautiful landscape.

I send your coffee to people when i'm there and they love it.

t. gringo that comes to bogotá because latin fever

Extremely provincial to the point where you don't even breed outside your neighborhood. Paisas in El Poblado have Habsburg Jaw they're so inbred. Everyone in Medellin is related. The only attractive Colombians are the people on TV, and they have noticeable plastic surgery so I don't know if that counts. An average typical Colombian in the streets is uglier than a Mexican.

yeah I too noticed that they look weird.

Gran Colombia should come back

To be honest, i think the same, i don't even know how we're not a fat country considering how much we fucking eat, i think it's because we don't really eat too much processed things with a lot of conservants like americans do, so our bodies process it better

I don't even know what you're talking about, and the plastic surgery thing is true, but must of the surgeries are just titjobs and assjobs, no one really gets a plastic surgery in their face, so i'm ok with that

Well i never had a problem with it

Every other word you say is pues and the women sound like whiny 5 year olds on the verge of a tantrum.

Well it seems to work, i get a lof compliments about my accent by foreigners and in the internet i see many people also complimenting paisa accent, so yeah, fuck you

Rich Colombian women get nosejobs like they're Jews. Which they are since rich Colombians are Sephardic Jews.

You sound like wannabe Argentinos.

you opened this thread just to get compliments and get defensive when people say something negative. go away then.

Lol I don't even know what country your in, should I care?

>wanting crazy paisas
enjoy your neverending telenovela drama and copious amounts of drugdealer ex bfs

I know very little except jungles and cocaine.
But if you are proud of your country, please try to make it even better.

The only thing we have in common is the sh, i don't see any relationg besides of that, plus argies can't pronunce the S and we are known for having a very strong S

True, some girls get nosejobs but i don't think there's a lot of them, you would probably never cross trough a girl with a nosejob here

t. r*lo

Most attractive latina girls & most attractive latin Traps
Well done m8 you got the best Spaniah Genetics
Is it safe for a blatant tourist like me to visit & fuck some Traps & puss yet or will the cartels kidnap me? Or would I get mugged & shot in the streets?

Oh your Columbian, honestly don't care I'm girlfriend is Nicaraguan, Latina chicks are freaky and got nice bodies so I support my brown folk.

That is a typical Colombian trait. No awareness of their faults and tendency to lie lie lie when they are confronted with the truth. My father is a white Colombian and I have spent much time in the country visiting my grandparents and aunts. my cousins there are the most stuck up people I know. It is nothing to brag about.

>will the cartels kidnap me?
We have no carteles...

>Or would I get mugged & shot in the streets?
Just like in most cities in this continent you have a chance of getting mugged if you do dumb shit like going to a bad neighborhood or walking through a very lonely street at night but that's probably your biggest concern here

Mitad negro mitad blanco. Congolombia. Crimen. Drogas. Guerrilla. La baby sister estaba muy sexy pero es negra.

Is the Main Streets of Medellin safe?

Why is it always the diaspora with this stupid comments, you don't really know how things are here, just because your father is colombian it doesn't mean that you are, you're just another american who thinks he knows about the world just because of some dumb shit that he imagined

>GiRl i NeEd YoU iN mY LiIiIIIIiFe

Respeto a los patriotas de todas partes y eso los incluye a ustedes, amiguitos.

Las escorias humanas que llegan aquí, para mí, perdieron el prvilegio de llamarse colombianos o lo que sea.

Cocaine and... football

No, the center is shit, you shouldn't go there, the south and the occident are the best areas, mostly El Poblado (that's where most foreigners go) and Laureles

I've only come into contact with a very Colombians in my life. They were very intelligent, well-spoken and hard works, your country seems fine but completely irrelevant to geopolitics.

is this supposed to be 'hot'?

Marica, you are a third worlder living in third world shit hole and you always will.be. Unless you manage to be like my dad and marry a Danish hottie and live in the first world. Unlikely tho, you are probably a costeno nigger named Yeferson Obama Rodriguez Rodriguez or some shit like that.

The color ratio of your flag stripes triggers me

MEDELLIN
Medellin is two words connected with a hyphen: over-hyped. For game, that is. We arrived in January and reconnoitred the whole city. Daygame is zero. Hot Colombianas don’t ever seem to spend a moment of their lives alone. They don’t seem to do anything at all, actually. The malls are full of families, the Universities were on holiday. That’s basically where the daygame is: in the Uni’s. If you’re young, speak Spanish and doing a course or something on campus then you can gorge and wallow in sets. Sadly, due to PUA incompetence we arrived right in the middle of their ginormous, woppy 6 week Christmas holiday.

The talked-about part of Medellin is Poblado. Meh. Fair enough, you can walk around there safely, but it’s nothing much. The bars are full of groups of Colombians that don’t mingle, or loud American ex-pats. I get the feeling the overhype about Medellin comes from exactly this source. We met plenty of young Americans who’d literally never been anywhere abroad, this was their first trip. Having hot weather, cheap food and pretty girls walking about sent them doo-laley.

You can pull in Medellin, but speaking Spanish would quadruple your chances. Spending time there and working social circle would help.

It should if you're not a fag.

Is that where the Traps & qt girls go?
I will definitely visit someday, I plan on learning Spanish after Japanese.

For any aspiring players in Colombia I’ll give you a priceless system on how to game in Colombia:

Do not try and schedule dates, Colombianas are not capable of any forward planning at all.
What you do is this: collect a load of numbers, several dozen at least, from whatever source, and engage them in relentless, time-consuming Whatsapp chats full of selfies and smilies. Run these chats over days and days.
Regularly go out to a bar with friends and then mass-text your entire list with an awesome selfie featuring A GROUP having LOTS OF MINDBLOWING FUN, tell them you’re having an amazing time and they should come
This will trigger their vibe-parasitism and provide a group for them to flourish and attention-whore in, so maybe one or two (out of 50) would turn up.
Make them jealous of each other, pick the one that fondles you the most then run normal game. No Colombian man actually has game: it’ll work.

The women are morons

By and large our greatest stumbling block with Colombian women was their own tiny minds. They are truly stupid. A lot of them couldn’t remember their own phone numbers, or email adddresses. They’d forget what they were walking along the street for. Not only that, but they’re incredibly vapid. I never, ever thought I’d big up the horror-pigs that are British women but compared to their 98lb-lighter counterparts they are brimming with quirkiness and character. They seem to do nothing but sit at home and watch TV or surf Facebook. They had little to talk about at all. Conversation was difficult. Ok, a little diversion here but… this interested me because seeing they had lower IQ’s and were more vapid than British women then why were they so much more attractive and pleasant? I ended up writing so much to explain this that I’ve cut it out and will publish it as a seperate post, soon.

You're retarded, 100% retarded

Unless it has changed drastically since the early 1980's: the place is a shithole.

Why are you copy pasting all these from here bodipua.com/colombia/

Yeah, if transexuals are your thing you can find plenty of them in there

My parents went to Medellin and they really liked it. Personally I dunno much about Colombia, just that the people there love Futbol and its main exports are cocaine, sugar and coffee. I enjoyed Narcos and Pablo Escober seems like /ourguy/.

Paisa accent is shit, why are you even lying? Rolo accent is superior and is pretty much a neutral Spanish which everyone in Latin America can actually understand without being asked to repeat themselves. Paisas have that whiny twang going on and it is horribly annoying.

>OSEAAAAAAA PUEEESSSSSSS MARICAAA.

>travelling
>engaging in a "conversation" full of dumb shit for days
>time and energy consuming trial and error
>doing all this shit to fuck when you can pay for a whore or masturbate on a weekly basis

Lmfao faggot

Btw anyone who wrote this is a complete asshole and the epitome of the american dipshit hipster

>I moaned that Medellin had so little cosmopolitan middle-class that I never even saw a hipster. I walked around in Bogota the first day and saw a couple in my first hour. Yes! Something here must at least be interesting. I stayed in Chapinero and it was nicer than Medellin. Actual salad bars, cafes, and restaurants that had food other than disgusting Colombian food or pizzas/burgers. Normal, mid-20’s, professional people walking around.

God i already fucking hate him

it's gross and has fake tits

Bad news for you, etc.

>“Why is the global right wing so obsessed with our homeland?” leftist Maduro responded in an address on state TV.

>Maduro faces global criticism that he has turned Venezuela into a dictatorship with the creation of an all-powerful Constituent Assembly, jailing of political opponents and quashing of protests this year in which 125 people died.

>Having in recent days labeled Trump a “Hitler” and “imperial emperor” supporting violent coup-plotters in Venezuela, Maduro took aim this time at the Republican’s intellect.

>Fresh off calling on the inhabitants of his starving nation to eat rabbits that had been kept as pets, is now asking his army to make sure it has “rifles, missiles and well-oiled tanks at the ready” amid a war of words with the United States.

www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics/venezuelan-leader-blasts-rajoy-mocks-trump-idUSKCN1C22TL

Funny how only rolos like their own accent but everyone else hates it

After a few weeks we finally worked out the truth about Colombians and it was awful. As soon as I understood it I had to leave, because as an Englishman it runs counter to everything I believe in. In Colombia achivement is your public image, your ‘face’, regardless of what you actually have achieved. Your pride, your sense of self, is this bubble of image which others can see, and the important thing is this image, not at all what you actually do inside the bubble. This explains everything. This is why Colombia is rife with corruption and criminality, not because “zee Goverment eez so bad”, but because Colombian people are bad. The vast majority of them would do exactly the same: do anything and everything possible to achieve image, because the image itself, the status itself, is the morality, and the actions executed to achieve this status are not the morality.

This is a total inversion of British and European values. In our culture it is not so much your image, your face, your swagger, but how you act and treat people for real, what you have achieved, what adversity you have overcome, how you have treat people, what value you have produced. In terms or morality, the Colombians have far more in common with the Chinese than they do the British.

When I finally understood this, I despised them. (not one a one-to-one basis, but on a kind of macro level)

Noice
Cheers for the help m8, I plan on a Trap trip to Thailand, then Colombia, then finishing it with some Hot Latina puss there.
I thought medellin was really dangerous & tourists would get mugged/shot but you've named a safe spot to visit so I appreciate it!

Colombians are generally pretty stupid. After a day or so in Medellin I realised quite how stupid they were. “Jesus, this is Africa level stupid!” I told my mate. Checking online I wasn’t surprised to see the average IQ in Colombia is apparenty 84. Every day in Colombia you’d constantly see examples of outrageous, flagrant idiocy. People would drive their cars backwards and crash into walls. Shop assistants would tie my bags shut and not understand that this prevented the handles from being used. After a week it got to me, the dim eyes, without a flicker of intelligence in them. Colombians make Mexicans look smart. Razor smart!

Love it. My fiancé is Colombian. Her family is really nice and they are all hard workers. She a landscape architect, her brother is a dentist who owns his own practice, and her sister is a lawyer.

better than Mexifats

Don't come back Pedro.

Congolombian girls are quite qt, and you guys have good restaurants here in the States.

so wrong
they're both spics, at least Colombians have prettier girls

well, first off, your flag colors are stupid

but since you know Juan Valdez, i'll let it slide

You have to go back.

You make good coffee

Truth be told the reason why you have that conception is because most people think Colombians talk like Paisas, that is until they meet a Caleño or a Rolo. Everyone I've met so far have given me that "Quiubo pues" in a horrible Paisa accent thinking I talk like that and when they find out I don't they are shocked. Don't flatter yourself. It's the fact that a bunch of actors in TV outside of Colombia are usually Paisas.

Why did you fight a 40 year war with the commie FARC and ELN when you could of crushed them much sooner?

why did you (you) me?
you think I'm Colombian?

You gave us this. Not bad...

Cocaine, serial killers, coffee, etc.

Every time I've gone to your country I've gotten diarrhea

Thanks for confirming my post

Because of muh human rights and muh enviromental rights, also Venezuela helped them a lot, and they could just hide in there and we couldn't do anything about it, Russia and Cuba also helped them in the begining

Yeah, our food is shitty, in every way

What should I eat when I'm over is there ANYTHING nice?

>>/lgbt/

Have you fucked a donkey? It's still a thing right?

I don't know, look for any place that has light dishes or any foreign food

Sorry but i don't live in the caribbean coast

What is the official Sup Forums latino race ranking? I always thought they ranked Columbia fairly high

Colombian girls have the sweetest accent, added to their bubbly personality and big butt. They're simply the best girls in Latin America.

>latino race ranking
What do you mean?

Confirm what? That you actually "believe" that people "like your accent" while really it's the conception outsiders have thinking every Colombian talks like that thanks to novelas on TV?

You said it yourself, they think all colombians talk like paisas, and they like the accent so they have heard it, and if they give you that "Quiubo pues" is because they can recognise the paisa accent, so that's the one they like

nationality* my bad

>What does pol think of my country
Never even heard of her.

Jamundi go back to hispachan

Love your sportswear.