People actually believe that an omnibelevolent god impregnated a teenage girl to birth himself in order to sacrifice...

>people actually believe that an omnibelevolent god impregnated a teenage girl to birth himself in order to sacrifice himself to himself for a sin you didn't personally commit

>Jews actually believe that they're chosen people.

> Americans actually believe symbolism is not real

>omnibelevolent
nope

you have to go back donkey
you're not intellectually sophisticated enough to discuss the bible,capitalism or the so called patriarchy

>politics
kys OP

Fuck you and fuck niggers.
>taking the Bible seriously
>not using it as a guide
Idiot, die.

more like the nicene brotherhood summoned a demi-god from the source consciousness to help humanity combat the archons. Close enough though.

>theology is not related to politics

>retards like you need a guide that tells you not to kill people

>capitalism or the so called patriarchy
SJWs are a subset of liberals which I am not a part of

>hurr durr da bible onlee teech bad vs good
Learn about your spiritual path and achieving a higher state of being, queer

can you prove that spirits, or even a god, exists in the first place?

Can you prove they don't?

burden of proof is with the claimant

No but think about it this way, if purpose exists as a concept, then it follows the entire universe has purpose. If the universe has purpose someone must have created it.

666 is the number of a man. Circumcision and animal sacrifices explain why Adam and Eve died. So since everybody keeps having sex and dying. He didn't. And saves your ass with His blood

looks like someone's trying to justify their parents mutilating their genitals as a baby

congratulations! you've accomplished what most kids your age do. you've realized that you are much wiser and more enlightened than your parents and all other humans who have ever lived.

Purpose only exists as a human concept, applying it to the universe i.e. something separate from humanly evolved heuristics makes no sense.

There's already similar threads about this. Who's responsible for this raid?

Secretly a leaf

Humans believe in human stuff.

Humanly evolved heuristics ARE the universe, as life is, intimately.

proud 'murican

Why you find this hard to believe? Sounds right up your alley.

Youre crazy. He replaces that

>I am le smart XD prove le faith is real
Yeah, real good outlook on life faggot. Live your life as if there was a purpose greater than your own little bubble that hasn't been popped. Stay in darkness for as long as you want, maggot. There's plenty of room up here.
>inb4 why are you le mean?

>Live your life as if there was a purpose greater than your own little bubble that hasn't been popped
Not having an afterlife actually gives my life a lot of purpose. I only have one life, so I might as well make the best of it.

Fine. I have spoken with God.

can you prove this?

>not having a purpose makes me happy
Congratulations on being drone #174692916 on this planet you worthless sack of human feces. I hope your family is saddened by your meaningless death.

Bible needs to work on all levels of analysis, if you are a retard you are more prone to believe and act this out literally, if you are more intelligent you extract general patterns of behaviour described in these stories, and apply them to the benefit of you, your family, your society.

The tragedy of our times is rejecting religion while we're 13 years old after intense reddit browsing, and never giving it a second thought once you mature.

so you believe there was an infinite void, one day by magic a tiny speck materialized, that speck contained all matter in the universe, the speck exploded and organized itself into a lifeless universe, then some inanimate matter one day by magic sprang to life and eventually evolved into humans? Which story is harder to believe?

>democcraps actually believe in Keynesian economics

And you believe that corporations and governments are here to help you.

that's more conservative ideology