This is a transgender couple. They are very happy, and love each other. How can you explain this pol?

This is a transgender couple. They are very happy, and love each other. How can you explain this pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=qNKo5pr6-6M

They are both transgender, why couldn't they be happy with there gender and date each other then . This is fucking gross.

u know wat im happy for them too they're making themselves infertile now instead of going through the motions and having a family like they would have in the past

>when there's a 25% chance they'll both kill themselves

you mean 43%

Damn it's really climbing.

I disagree. They shouldn't exist at all

They both would prob have been happier keeping their equipment not adding nor subtracting from it.

Tfw 23 year old guy and that tranny dike has a fuller beard than me.

I cant explain people whom eat their furniture either, but I can just tell something is wrong with them.

delusion

>get to end of video
>recognise CN tower

Thanks toronto you did it again.

They're both circus freaks. Who else is going to date them?

>tfw rather hittable /trap/
>tfw when she's getting tapped by Boys Don't Cry prosthetic phallus

Everyone can pretend to look happy for photos and cameras. Lets see how many years it takes before they are dead. The odds of them reaching old age are pretty much nil unless they get the help they need (which isn't enabling their disease)

the glory that is tranny curves

What's the combined likelihood of a hetero partner committing suicide when their love commits suicide and three tranny suicide rate?

>love
"transgenders" don't love themselves, and therefore cannot know what love is.

"Hey Mom did you hear the 'Mad Pooper' was a tranny?"

"what is wrong with those people"

So what you're saying is that at its core, its a male and female couple? Hmm, I wonder how its working out so well for them. It's almost like males and females go together.

Does the left's fetishization of degeneracy have an end or are they going to keep trying to top themselves with more and more bizarre forms of insanity?

I would be fooled by the man-woman and would try to fuck if I didn't know, life is getting more scary as science advances...

This is Satan's doing

Dat nose on the right

> those hips

dudes a total gyno

They're only happy if it gets them attention. Once the attention stops the bearded faggot starts beating the long haired faggot over cold dinner.

You mean 54%

this, the serpert laughs with glee every time a human self-destroys

Happyness is not a goal. Their happiness does nothing for me.

why do you even believe they are trannies? Most of these documentaries are BS anyway.

Tits, dick, vagina or GTFO

Charles Manson and his followers were happy too

It's a straight couple then, they don't even deserve any lgbt privileges desu

>about 1 minute in
>Ryans Uncle
>flamboyant homosexual
now we know why he is a tranny faggot

EVERY
DAMN
TIME

Perverts of a feather, flock together.

they wont be happy for long if at all
statistically speaking they have a high probability of committing suicide within the next few months

Indeed.

>How can you explain this pol?
They're both degenerates and will be hanged together on the day of the rope.

easy ..i t was a trap all along

This makes sense since only a tranny could stand to be around a tranny. Even then it is a long shot, though. Considering their suicide rates it doesn't seem like they can even stand themselves.

Wow, I bet they have some hot fake sex

the best part is they want kids AFTER gender reassignment surgery

kek