Calling someone a nigger is worst than killing a whole family in today's western society

>Calling someone a nigger is worst than killing a whole family in today's western society
Why have people become obsessed with race and anti racism especially young people?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eZmn7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jewish brainwashing

It's because instiutions are being used to destroy society

National FuckAmerica League is a good example of one. The athletes that stand and honor the soldiers who died on sandy beaches have to apologize

Fuck you and fuck niggers

Why do I feel like I know this guy?

Every race has a pajorative slur: Irish are mics, hispanics spics, asians chinks, yet niggers are the only ones who will fight you over theirs. Probably because they are violence prone monkeys who cannot control their impulses

He's Alexandre Bissonnette, a leaf that shot up a mosque a year ago

None of those insults even carry 1/10th the weight that the term "nigger" does, I don't expect someone suffused with white privilege to understand.

Nine months ago*

Excuse me. Calling me "white" is extremely offensive. I am a person not of color.

You picked cotton for 80 years and then wouldn't shut the fuck up about it for 160+, absolutely kill yourself Jamal

>murder a family
>go to prison forever maybe get death penalty

>call someone a nigger
>get criticized on social media, at worst maybe lose your job or get punched

Yeah, the consequences of calling someone a nigger are totally worse, you histrionic pussy.

>t. Feminist/faggot larping as nigger

Indoctrination in public school and especially universities

>History prof made us read this white guilt tripping shit

>a white couple called a black birthday party niggers and got 20 years in jail
Try again faggot

His brother and he were in the Universite Laval Chess club a few years back.

Because they feel a compulsion to manufacture things to be outraged about. They can't live happy peaceful lives because they're antagonistic socially needy psychic parasites.

shut up nigger

Surely you can provide a source for this incredible claim?

Is black twitter raiding us again?

archive.is/eZmn7

WHITE. GUILT. I swear, we're our own worst enemies. If it weren't for white guilt we would be so much better off. pride, not guilt!

Word to the wise from a real racist:
You don't need to say nigger out loud; they've never accomplished anything of merit, their culture is destructive and cannibalistic, they're world-renown as being violent, ignorant, and lazy. Being called 'black' is a huge insult, and of course they're just too dumb to realize it; they think 'nigger' is some magic word. The only power the word 'nigger' has is revealing the users power level to those brainwashed by (((leftist))) agendas.

>Pair shouted racial slurs, threatened to kill partygoers - including children - waved Confederate flags and even pointed a shotgun, court heard

Yeah, saying nigger is totally why they went to prison. Waving a gun around and threatening to murder a room full of children had nothing to do with it.

What OP is getting at is the vitriol you would get from being a racist is more than you would for being a killer from just about everyone but probably the affected family of whoever you killed. Like if the cops found 20 corpses in Tom Hanks' basement he would probably be less hated by the public than if he got caught calling somebody a nigger.

Just about the only thing that gets you more sheer hysterical hate than being a (specifically white) racist is MAYBE being a pedophile, and it's just like, is it really THAT BAD?

You can be like Hillary and just casually say something like "spadework"

And then everybody freaks out because she just called mulattobama a "spade."

You're just proving my point. There's no denying that the racial aspect of it increased their sentence. If it was white birth day party, the sentence would be extremely lower.

you know the irish and the italians were slaves too

As were the coolies. We even had a Chinese Exclusion Act due to the Yellow Peril.

You don't hear them chimping out over it.

Also I should add that BBC World Service just tonight was trying to stir up race war over that. I didn't think about that at first because I was recently doing some clicking around about the Boxer Revolution days over lunches at work. lel

Its a bullying popularity contest that woman do on social media. Nobody cares about race unless they get to use it as a victim card to get free shit.

What a meme. Race relations is the next big hurdle for the U.S., and we must come to grips that when looking at groups as a whole Black /=/ whites /=/ Hispanics. Once we grow a pair and realize that science and statistics don't lie we can move on. Although, we need to deal with the Jews. They are too selfish for a nation. Even my fellow Hispanics don't hate whites or blacks as much at Jews seem to disdain all of us. Homogenity definitely has advantages, but the future of the U.S. is a white dominated (like now) country with hispanics and blacks. Nothing wrong with that once we all grow the fuck up.

>Nothing wrong with that once we all grow the fuck up
>blacks growing the fuck up
that will never happen and you damn well know it

people die all the time over it

So what, you want the freedom to hurl vitriolic racist slurs at people, tell them that they're subhumans who should be exterminated, but when they respond in an equally vitriolic manner they're overreacting?

>There's no denying that the racial aspect of it increased their sentence.

Well considering that their crime was undeniably racially motivated, that only seems fair. Racial hatred is considered an aggravating factor in sentencing because it affects not only the victims, but whole communities.

Oh you

>Calling someone a nigger is worst than killing a whole family in today's western society
Thank you for proving my point again

Btw, show your flag obama leaf