What does Sup Forums think of Asians?

Japanese are good.
They tried to fight overwhelming odds, considering there is no natural resources in Japan.

Rest are retarded.

Not even japanese, but seeing us cuck them is just painful.

better than muslims

We're not fans.

the Japanese make my funny pictures, the rest can fuck off

Chinese, are very jewy, since they are (((Communist))).

Japanese were great before 1945, after 1945 they went downhill, and Anime is their only good contribution so far, until they will go BANZAI again.

Filipinos, Roddy does his best.

Koreans, they suck, Korea will be Japanese again soon i hope.

Malays, well they are muslim so fuck them.

Indians, i hope they Team up with the Japanese to put the (((Red Dragon))) down once and for all.

Thais, meh, they would make a nice buffer between India and Japan.

Vietnamese, fuck them. i wish Nixon won in 1960, if that happened then the (((Red Dragon))) would be weaker, and those Vietcong Yellow Rats would be put down forever.

>Vietnamese, fuck them. i wish Nixon won in 1960, if that happened then the (((Red Dragon))) would be weaker, and those Vietcong Yellow Rats would be put down forever.
You do know that Vietnam and China were on opposing sides during the Sino-Soviet split, right?

so Vietcong were on the (((Soviet))) side? now i hate them even more. if only Nixon won in 1960 today there would be no Vietcongs. i hope Japanese go to Vietnam again, let them solve the Yellow Peril.

half chinese

chinese are similar to jews. they are cheap, dishonest, and they cheat a lot (especially southern chinese). that being said they have good family values and are not criminals. also their males are unattractive in general, giving us a whole bunch of half asian qts. in all im not opposed to letting the really smart and/or hot ones in my society, especially since they are beginning to redpill people on affirmative action and white supremacy and that bullshit

Who would you support here?

Usa was on the wrong side

>supporting (((Commies))) vs other (((Commies)))

sorry, but no one.

they are ok, but i prefer they stay in asia

i live in a town that is now 30% chinese, and honestly it's like living in china. we need to slow immigration and ideally stop it before we lose our culture.

They are pretty based, They know how to keep their women in their place. Also they seem to value intelligence and education more than the average white. But the best 1% of whites are a bit better than the best 1% of asians, even if the average asian is better than the average white

It all depends, jungle gooks are nigger-tier while japs are based

This

>haha based japs, it's not like they're just another flavor of sand nigger

Howdy, my name is Cowboy Tanaka. I'm a 27 year old Japanese Ameriboo (western culture fan for you foreigners). I brand and wrangle cattle on my ranch, and spend my days perfecting the craft and enjoying superior American passtimes. (Barbeque, Rodeo, Fireworks) I train with my branding iron every day, this superior weapon can permanently leave my ranch embled on a cattle's hide because it is white-hot, and is vastly superior to any other method of livestock marking. I earned my branding license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day. I speak English fluently, both Texas and Oklahoma dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their cowboy code, which I follow 100% When I get my American visa, I am moving to Dallas to work in an oil field to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a cattle wrangler for the Double Cross Ranch or an oil rig operator for Exxon-Mobil! I own several cowboy hats, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I rebel against my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond. Wish me luck in America!

If I was a cowboy I would want an Asian sidekick and a Mexican bandit nemesis. Something about Asian cowboys in movies make me smile

I find asian women to consistently be the most attractive and desirable.

Humble, clean , athletic, intelligent, beautiful, thrifty, nice, strong, healthy, disciplined.

This is culture as opposed to western women who are all used up by the time they are 20.

Not into their women, but Japs are good. Chicks have no soul but are good to trade with but will try to jew you. Koreans are still trying to figure themselves out so we will see.

gooks