Who /can'twaitforseason2/ here

who /can'twaitforseason2/ here

Can't wait for more explosion

Explosions and little girls are forbidden.

I enjoyed watching this show.

It's gonna be a blast!

Fanfics updated.

It wasn't even that good.

The threads are going to be much, much, much worse than the first cour, aren't they?

i can only hope so

OVA when?

Volume 9 covers now out.

>its a crimson demon volume

the only bad thing that came out of the first season that I remember was this constantly being updated and posted. at least it didn't dive balls deep into "best girl" arguements for each and every thread and have people CONSTANTLY shitpost and make more best girl threads even after the season ending like certain other anime

Allegedly its set in the capital, so we may see some Iris antics too.

> Referencing inferior school of magic

Is it just me or does megumin look significantly older?

She's 14 now user. Perfectly legal.

delete this

She's stil growing.

Give her a year or two and she'll be sporting H-cups.

>S2 comes out
>it's so disappointing even fans hate it

Seems like the author is planning on pairing Dust and Yun Yun together. She seems a lot harsher on him than any other character she works with. With Megumin her complaints were cuter. With Dust, she's so much harsher.

>S2 comes out
>they acutally put effort into because S1 was so popular
>its amazing.
Gotta think positively senpai.

More wiz pls

I never picked up on any of that. I'll have to go reread that chapter in Vanir's novel. Now that you mentioned it Megumin was always mentioning how she'll end up with a delinquent.

You never put any effort when something sell despite lots of QUALITY

I want to fill her butt with my semen.

2 days

Can't come soon enough. I need to see some delicious Yunyun animated.

You're not pure enough for her

>pure
>nopan
Isn't that conceptually incompatible?

Nope, nopan goes with everything.

>The Era of Yunyun
>Sup Forums switches over its allegiance to its one true Crimson Demon
Soon.

i wanna lick aquas armpits

It's from stop phone-posting and learn to use IQDB. Or at least Google Images.

kono subarashii sekai ni shukufuku wo

thanks brah

You do know you're just encouraging him and other people to not figure it out for themselves, right.

Can't imagine how dull this show would be if they let Aqua keep her striped pants. One small detail changed everything.

from a really objective view how good was this show?

>"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see Her pantsu" -The Holy Scripture vol. 3, 2:31

Can we discuss how canon the anime is versus the books?

It has actual good comedy, not just japanese comedy and amazing characters. VAs are 10/10

I already read 6 volumes of the light novel.
I'm too hyped.

The LN said black panties and the art went against that. How canon is the LN art?

wasnt the best show but it was enjoyable

It was pretty funny and has nice character designs.

Kazuma's VA sounded too old desu. He's supposed to be a teen, not some 40 year old

Wiz wednesday

The author is really pushing the two together in this Vanir novel. Though this is probably the only volume with that and is a recent development. Yun Yun seems to be really against Dust though, considering how he fails her low friend standard.

Read the other 2 user. Volume 7 is too Darkness centric but v8 it the best yet.

I actually really appreciated that, was nice to hear a deep voice out of an anime character. He's also the grown up in the group having to deal and corral Megumeme, Nopan and Absness.

>hai hai Kazuma desu

His comedic timing and delivery were great though

Come to think of it, didn't she save him during the fight against the hydra then in the Vanir novel they act like they've never met. Or am I miss-remembering?

I'll read volume 7 tomorrow but I'm more hyped now, volume 8 look really great with Iris

*Eris

She did. They argued about it in the Vanir volume, but they don't seem to remember each other.

Yeah, Dust rushed to kill the hydra and get all the bounty but he almost died and Yun Yun saved him

Is there a date of release?

>undeadposting
No!

Next summer I believe.

Go back to spoil damegami you Axis shill

>Vert-sama appears and pretends to be a priestess
Soon.

Can't spell AQUALITY without Aqua

AQUALITY, is that reverse of QUALITY?

Can't spell Charisma without Chris.

Eris is one "O" away from Eros.

I want to lick Aqua's armpits.

Just finished volume 8.

How long's it usually take for a new volume to be translated after release?

>"Um you know, this is the first time I’ve seen Kazuma-san that angry. He was even more furious than the time I revealed his important perverted magazine hidden under his bed to everyone."

I thought Chris and Darkness burned that book. Or did he have a different copy?

I think the guy said late august before we get a decent translation.

Tell me about Eris, why does she wear a wig?

>I thought Chris and Darkness burned that book. Or did he have a different copy?
you think Kazuma only has one perverted book? since when. Sure chris and darkness burnt his previous king ero book, but I doubt that would stop kazuma from getting another.

Distracts from the pads.

That's the thing, that world doesn't seem to have the concept of printed material for entertainment.

Unless Kazuma introduced it to the townsfolk... Wait, the succubus' were scared of the recent "Line-up-to-meet-your-idol-and-shake-their-hand" fad so he probably did.

The madman.

>Unless Kazuma introduced it to the townsfolk

You have to hand it to scumzuma. He knows how to mainstream perversion. He truly is a hero.

thats a cute boy

What would you do in this situation?

Help her out by blowing, duh.

pull out my morningwood and help her get warm.

Gather some more deadwood. They don't have enough wood to maintain a proper fire. And a few more rocks for a proper pit too.

What did she mean by this?

She meant that Aqua would make a better Megumin than she ever could

She'll tell you later.

Such a shame I don't like retards

You couldn't be more wrong about that.

You sure about that?

>“Recently, all Moi have seen are red digits. The store owner has not eaten anything solid for a week.”

Why does Wiz even bother.

DELETE THIS

NO IT'S NOT

>“Ah, please don’t worry! After all, Vanir-san and I don’t have that kind of relationship! So you don’t have to be considerate from now on!”

Oh, so people do ship them.

HikkiNEET wears your clothes better, Damegami.

Been considering rewatching it, which is something I very rarely do with shit I just watched

[ ] Look at her panties
[x] Rape her