anicomi-man.com/annehappy-2ki-kousatsu-6765
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=822740
youtube.com/watch?v=LmoaIqmy5-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pv images for episode 12.

22 hours until its all over

Yes, in season 2

anicomi-man.com/annehappy-2ki-kousatsu-6765

I don't understand is it getting another season or not? Or do they not know yet?

I don't know if she's supposed to look scared or happy in that figure. Really fits with Anne's character.

I think that the article is just a speculation. They say that the chance of getting a sequel depends of course on BD sales, with the general ~5000 BD rule, but there are also other factors involved.
Also, an eventual S2 would probably air in 2020 because the anime is almost caught up with the manga.

>kill me

I hope to god the episode is chock full of her.

They could always do more anime original episodes.

>the general ~5000 BD rule
I has so many exceptions I wonder if it can be called a rule at all.

I would guess that a lot of the shows that are under the number are probably low budget shows and Anne Happy is a low budget show so the odds are tipped in its favor.

What is that face trying to convey?

>can't wake up

Why is Anne so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

Yeah the article said that it also depends on the studio

B-buying the manga will help right?

>onsen
>last episode

Well then. At least they still got to do it.

It's obviously meant to be their reward for all the shit they had to go through.

comfiest ED this season

Timothy Commander secretly bathing in the neighboring onsen I hope.

Those pv images look surprisingly mundane but then again I've learned to not trust this show because they somehow always find a way to do some really wacky shit.

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

Oh shit.

Are you planning to scan it?

Fuck I didn't think my phone would rotate it.

Nah, I don't have the equipment for it. But if anybody does I'll gladly attempt to translate it.

First chapter opens with loli Ruri talking to her parents about how she wants to study plants like her parents when she grows up

I see, well the ideal would be getting the digital version. By the way, just fyi, I've already posted the digital version of the Anne Happy anthology but nobody has translated it yet.

TI-TI-TI-TIMO TIMO TIMO

Oh, that was you? Thank you for that user! Regarding translation, my skills are still very rudimentary so I'm kind of hesitant to try in case of wildly inaccurate translations, but I'll look it over tonight and see if I can be of any help.

Jam of the summer.

At this point, I would settle for wildly inaccurate translations rather than none at all.

I want to fuck Timothy doggystyle!

She even come with handles!

Hibari's character single is out

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=822740

Pretty sure he was talking about the rabbit, user.

>Hibari

Literally who gives a shit, where's my Anne?

No! I want the rabbit and the girl!

Even a rudimentary translation would be better than nothing.
I can typeset it too, all I really need is someone to translate it.

Well the album cover says Hanako & Hibari, but for some reason only the Hibari song was uploaded. Maybe the guy uploading it screwed up or something.

Sorry, I claimed her long, long ago.

Fuck off.

Okay, I'll try my best for you anons.

GAMBACHAO

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=LmoaIqmy5-k

I'm not ready for it to end guys
Just got about a liter of Vodka to fuck my shit up and drown in my sorrows tomorrow once it ends, will that help ease the pain?
Will life be worth living after this? Will I be able to live through this suffering by just holding onto the hope for the slightest chance of a second season happening? I've also got Clonazepam so I might as well just give in into despair and sleep tight forever just like them

cute

How do one be happy?

Suffer a great deal first.

Come be happy with me, user!

The manga is already licensed for release in english, right? I wont let it end tomorrow, I'll start buying the digital manga on amazon.jp. The Anne Happy train never ends!

Maybe the BDs will have a special with her. If the screenshots for the 12th episode are anything to go by, she doesn't appear to be getting any notable screentime.

The show isn't doing too shabby either in terms of sales if stalker threads are anything to go by. S2 in the far, far future?

>studying plants

Is that the reason they abandoned her to live all alone in her giant house? If they come back and she's married to a fucking cardboard construction sign they have no one to blame but themselves.

Vol 1 english is out, I'm buying it too, but I'm afraid we'll have to wait for 1-2 years before catching up.

How is it Anne has not contracted rabies by this point in her life?

If she's appearing in any meaningful way in the last episode I feel they'd leave that as a surprise.

I do feel if there's an OVA she'll be a part of it, though.

Maybe she'll allow the Anne team to win for a change. Hopefully it's more significant than her role in episode 10 because even that was painfully short.

I wonder if Japan has a problem with rabies. They're on an island so land animals cannot easily make it over there.

How about this, don't watch the final episode tomorrow.

Wait several months, and then watch the series again from episode 1. That way, you'll spend more time with it before it all ends

Well we'll find out next week if it sells well. Wouldn't be too hopeful since it has two curses to break.

~12 hours

>13) 1684 Anne Happy

The dream is dead.

Just believe. Fucking RIP in pieces. ;_;

Isn't that decent for what was relatively an unknown series?

It doesn't matter if it's unknown. If it doesn't sell above 4k, it's fucked for the cost / benefit.

I'm a bit optimistic but I think it's probably going to average around 3-3.5k.

I'm not gonna disagree, but on the upside the show does seem like it was pretty cheap to make. Barring the Final Fantasy episode and CGI.

It's a bit sad but this only really got popular with the nips half way into the season. And honestly, that's a week or two too slow because of how much SoLs are airing in Spring. But hey, I never really expected this to sell in the first place.

Manabi Line, here we come.

Wasn't it doing better than Sansha Sanyou at some point in the season? I enjoy both shows but it's depressing that the sales were likely split between two enjoyable SoL series. At the moment, Sansha Sanyou is projected to sell far above Anne Happy. Though it's also much older with the source material.

huh, and I personally thought anne happy got much better as the season went on while sansha stayed mostly the same

Sansha's currently at 2605 (Amazon BD/DVD/Regular/Special ed.) But unlike Anne Happy, it did have an event ticket.

I think publicity is always a factor on whether or not a show will sell, as well as if there's extras worth buying on the DVD or if there's simply a ticket.

I like both shows too, but
>sales != show quality

Kuma Miko, Flying Witch, and Bakuon all started really fucking strong. After that, Sansha modestly trailed behind because hey it was still a Dogakobo show and well Unhappy just barely scraped by.

And just one and a half month ago Kuma Miko and especially Bakuon surprisingly tapered off while Flying Witch stayed consistent on the top. In that regard, Sansha as well remained consistent but not on the same level as Flying Witch while Unhappy flip flopped a fuckton with some really fucking good episodes and then suddenly some relatively average ones. Then it sort of just shot up really high after nonstop fantastic episodes and suddenly it's now only second to Flying Witch during that time but I think that spike in popularity was a little too late.

All in all, the trends and popularity spikes honestly went as I expected. I think Unhappy is probably underestimated by stalker and it will probably break even but that's about it.

Phew.

Also the first three Sansha BDs come ovas.

Not sure if it's accurate but people were describing that Kuma Miko sales dropped like a sack of bricks with the anime original episodes for the finale. I can definitely see people cancelling pre-orders after the outrage from Japs.

I agree that the estimates are very conservative but I would have liked for Anne Happy to do better. Even with good sales though, we would have to wait for more source material to adapt.

I've started on translating the Anthology, at Page 4 right now. This is surprisingly a lot more fun and easier than I thought it would be.

Look at the bright side Sup Forums, they burned through so much material that even if it didn't get a S2 an actual sequel would only be feasible how many years from now.

Dammit.

I wish I was rich enough to single-handedly fund S2.

It would be anime original though. Didn't others mention that there's not enough material for a full length S2?

Though considering how the Precure episode was anime original and was one of the best episodes, that might not be entirely bad.

This show had 3 curses, I never expected that a Silver Link budget SoL would be so enjoyable.

All the non-Kumamiko SoLs might do better now that it chose to kill itself.

WHY IS THIS NOT 2 COUR?

Because why make a 2 cour that sells numbers of 1 cour when you can make 2 seasons and have decent sales for each one.

Streaming is king, when will the japs finally realize that?

Will Hibiki finally win the Renb owl?

not enough source material

Ruu was a bear.

Is she getting raped?

Fucking adorable.

Can't be rape if she likes it.

Look at him. So handsome.

I slacked for a couple weeks but am finally catching up so I can watch the last episode with you faggots.
What are they doing here?