Metal Towers Popping Up In Tunnels & Bridges in NYC

Big brother is watching you in NYC. 100 fucking million dollar project and the New York people are not allowed to know what it is.

>It’s a $100 million MTA project shrouded in secrecy, with 18 of them for tunnels and bridges. So what are they exactly?

>The MTA’s man in charge of the bridges and tunnels, Cedrick Fulton, dodged Carlin’s questions Wednesday.

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pvuzlDnFsik
nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-unveils-1-5m-shotspotter-system-bronx-article-1.2151679
computerworld.com/article/2469953/endpoint-security/homeland-security-testing-mind-reading-terrorist--pre-crime--detectors.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_spectrometry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is weird.

Thanks trump

>jewess is complaining about it

must not be a problem then

Tell us moar pls

I live in nyc. w-whats going to happen?

Infrared camera tower with fiberglass shell. They put a cage around it so no one will touch the fiberglass. Basically allows them to use thermal imaging where conventional cameras are blocked.

Seems like a good idea.

I saw these near the Lincoln tunnel yesterday if I'm not mistaken.

So...sleepy...

BUMPITY FUCKING 1984 BUMP FOR THE LOVE OF FREE WILL BUMP THIS FUCKING SHIT

Saved. Thank you user.

WARNING. YOU HAVE ENTERED A ZONE FORBIDDEN TO CITIZENS WITH ONE OR MORE OF THE MARKERS YOU POSSES. PLEASE PULL OVER OR YOU WILL BE TAKEN IN FOR PROCESSING.

I....will ...not...let...this....thread...die...

Bump 4 awareness

NYC is noting more than commie prison labor camp with a fantastic commissary.

The commissary is temporary, btw.

So what does this devil box do and how many constitutional rights does it violate?

>devil box

wow its fucking nothing as usual.......

Oh look it's nothing

Did you know that NY State has a 9 percent income tax?
They are just spending Dem gibs.

This. The entire city is segregated and supported by foreigners living 10 to a box who work 18 hours a day and breed lime rabbits. Also, most of midtown would immediately flood in the event power went out for a few days

BUMP'D WITH SOMETHING THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW

Thank you, user

It can see through walls user

found a youtube vid for the cia niggers and kikes to refute:

youtu.be/pvuzlDnFsik

HOLY SHIT SLID TO PAGE 8 AGAIN
LAST BUMP, GOODNIGHT SWEET ANONS

IR doesn't pass thru fiberglass composites. Prove me wrong and I'll gladly concede that it does.

Many radio transmitters, dishes, etc are protected by fiberglass shells because radio frequency EM pass through easily.

Yeah I just made the whole shit up. Good for you for seeing through it.

Any pics of this?

They will read your number plate and charge the toll.

They've had this tech for handheld/personal use for a while now, yes?

Eruv shit?

fucking weird

It's called ShotSpotter. Look it up.

Bump before bed.

The fuck is this weirdness?

The fuck are these weird towers?

Can't vouch for the comment, but it depends on the range of IR and the actual material. "Fiberglass" can mean a lot of things.

Example: Very near infrared penetrates polycarbonate very well, and polycarbonate fiberglass exists.

NYC already had those
nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-unveils-1-5m-shotspotter-system-bronx-article-1.2151679

ALMOST KEK'D TO DEATH

Infared goes through glass. Thermal does not. Source: own a Flir.

BLOW IT UP!

ask user or antifa to do it or the anti

why doesn't it conclude both were right?

end of the video said it has something to do with Homeland Security

seems pretty obvious

That's ironic

maybe this;

>According to Nature magazine, in an undisclosed location in the northeast, Homeland Security has been testing its Future Attribute Screening Technology (FAST) program which is designed to 'sense' and spot people who intend to commit a terrorist act.

>According to the DHS privacy impact document, there are five remote sensors that can measure heart and respiration rates, and remote eye trackers that can measure pupils, position and gaze of eyes. There are also thermal cameras as well as audio to analyze pitch changes in human voices. High resolution video is used to analyze facial expressions and body movement. "Other sensor types such as pheromones detection are also under consideration."

computerworld.com/article/2469953/endpoint-security/homeland-security-testing-mind-reading-terrorist--pre-crime--detectors.html

So were all being spied on all the time

Live life like you have an audience

Yes i expect you to monitor my mood swings and fap habits CIA

Well fuck, looks like I need to move states.

i live in nyc too, anyone else?

bump

The jewish police state keeps growing...

After multiple reports of nefarious individuals buying medical radiology equipment it seems as if the powers that be are now looking for the most common threat of all.
The dirty bomb

>crime rates over all going down
???
government wants to infringe more on peoples rights to stop crime that isn't even rampant anymore?

wtf???

it's like rain on your wedding day

sounds about right
let's get Tay installed on these towers
praise kek

sauce?

So minority report...

All of that shit and technology/shekels wasted when they could easily just make a machine detect when someone yells aloha snackbar and choot em between the eyes. Wtf

looked at it, mass spectrometer, ctrl+f no results.

come on guys

Okay whats a mass spectrometer? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_spectrometry
this is a Wikipedia page on mass spec.

theoretically a sufficiently advanced mass spectrometer could detect someones blood type across the street. Or the gunpowder in a shell in a magazine of a rifle in a car coming across the bridge, or the gun grease, ect.

its my understanding that such devices do exist and have been in use in nyc for some time. mobile platforms with large spiky antenna, arranged in a sphere pattern, hope someone has a picture, seen it posted before.

>mystery tower
>may or may not be full of spy tech
>you can't know what you're paying for because muh terrism

So it's either dystopian state tracking of its citizens or dystopian corruption sucking money for useless shit to be given to friends of those who signed the bill.

Pick a poisoned pill.