Redpill me, Sup Forums. Is racism a socially created construct to keep the proletariat divided...

Redpill me, Sup Forums. Is racism a socially created construct to keep the proletariat divided? Why is Aryan used to describe white people when it was originally used for a population from India? Why shouldn't women be viewed as equals while maintaining their difference from men?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.uned.es/personal/rosuna/resources/papers/Nyborg sex differences.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmuth_Nyborg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>divided
more to unite minorities together, they're treated as commodities during elections

>aryan
why do words mean things

>equals
this is a Jewish ploy, even a matriarchy is better than what we have now

i like that image a lot

Racism is a natural evolutionary response to other tribes coming in and bringing disease. That's why the "disgust" centre of our brains light up when we experience racist thoughts :^)

>Why shouldn't women be viewed as equals while maintaining their difference from men?
women have lower IQs, on average. studies you see claiming the average IQ are "roughly equal" are specifically chosen and handpicked because they were administered during childhood, during the brief biological window when women are more developed than men.

for adults, they have a 4-5 point deficit when compared to men, and if we tested them past age 25 (because men continue to grow and their brains continue to mature until age 25) that deficit would probably be even bigger

one source
>www2.uned.es/personal/rosuna/resources/papers/Nyborg sex differences.pdf

Dr Nyborg was nearly run out of his university position for publishing this paper, until it turned out that his methods were so sound and so irrefutable that eventually the university was forced to accept him back in their ranks

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmuth_Nyborg

>proletariat divided
You must be a senior in highschool or a freshmen in college.
>population from India
You know what timeline you're in right? This is post-WWII desu.
>equals
Women and men are not equals. They two sides of the same species. Like hot and cold. Can't have one without the other. How would you be able to tell a male from female if you didn't have the other to compare it to?

>Spend some time around litterally any community of niggers in any part of the country / any country and you tell me if racism is real
>Not gonna get into pedantics of "white", simply put there are different races. Clearly whites are supperior
>STD's were nearly non existant before womens liberation, everything from womens sufferage was a mistake because how can women vote when 1 they have done nothing to earn the right (women are protected creatures in western society, they don't have the same consequences for their lives so therefore don't understand the world in the same way)

Aryan is synonymous with indo-european
it was a wave of humanity that left Africa and colonized from Europe to India

the proles are devided by nationality always have been fascists reject class as the untilamte devision world war one showed that the nation is more important to people than the class thats why the poor of the world dont unite they have nothing in common with each other in a practical sense a poor black american has more in common with rich american than a poor Japanese or poor Indian

No, racism is much older than capitalism and the proletariat class.

Aryan did not refer to a population from India, but a population that migrated to India. This population was originally defined in cultural linguistic terms, it is now possible to identify them by genetics as well.

When two things are unequal in some respect, that means they are better and worse in relation to some specific end.

Men are, in general, different than women with respect to their capacity for practical deliberation. This means they are not equally able to rule well. Each is necessary, each has strengths that the other lacks. Man needs woman and woman needs man, and woman should not be treated as a slave as she is in the lower cultures. But neither should she be expected to be what she is not, namely, an equal to man in matters of rule and deliberation.

>Is racism a socially created construct to keep the proletariat divided?
No, it is a tool to manipulate whites to go against their own interests.

>redpill me on x
>explain literally everything to me, to my unstated standards of evidence, and in terms I will understand
You know what goes in the options field.

racism would apear to be a natural remnant of our tribal way of life showing that man has not yet evolved to live in big nation states but they exist and change the paradigm of human survival and social interaction
therefore people should exist in nations till they're ready to move onto something else or the paradigm shifts again.

You talk the language of the Jew Ant, Shlomo Formicinae.

i know, srsly. on the other hand though, i always try to post good content on Sup Forums, full of citations and actual information, and the post just gets buried. nobody fucking responds to it. it's sort of BS. the quality of this board has taken a massive dive, particularly since the end of the 2016 election :(

>brazil where even ants are favelados

Racism protects tribes from pathogens. Open, altruistic tribes all died from ancient pox viruses introduced by migratory populations.

not really, ethnic conflict existed before capitalism existed. leftist theoretical prescriptions aren't even consistent with the logic of the OP.

Suppose that racism is caused by the bourgeoisie to frustrate class struggle. The Left's solution is to, instead, push for ever-more-fragmented identity groups. There's no way this will ever work. if two identity groups are enough to prevent class struggle from working, why not 30?

(((critical theory)))
1.)oppressed
2.)oppressor
3.)destruction of the oppressor
or communism doesnt work because western culture is preventing it from working so we must destroy western culture by any means necessary by deconstructing its ideas

Right what actually happens is that (((fellow whites))) lead a minority coalition against the majority. Happened in Russia, happening now in the US.

Daily reminder that this is a bait thread.

OPs post is an obvious shill post that tries to subtly sneak in subtle implications like Aryans being brown Indians and not whites that migrated there with their Vedic language.

OP also wants to push for the idea that racism is a social construct when there is a real genetic basis to race and there is a lot of variation between them. The last part about women is stupid and irrelevant.

Bait!

First Racism is a political tools of identity politics to the mentally dumb people to force them into doing what they want. Second Aryan is a rare and an ancient race of people that haven't existed in thousand of years or hundreds. Third Women and Men have always been viewed the same and have been able to maintained their differences like hobbies and gender and I can go on, It's the bullshit that we have to have a "femenist" and "menist" groups that creates the divide us from each other if we were to go back to the ways of god we would be more at peace and there would be less division ism in the country and more unity and fairness.

>Is racism a socially created construct to keep the proletariat divided?
No, it's just a natural occurrence that results from living in a multicultural society. Fighting will always break down along racial lines because different racial groups want different things. If anything, it proves that the American project is a failure and that the world would most likely be a more stable place if there were racially homogenous societies. Just my two cents though, from my recent observations of current events.

Nah, racism is natural. I could tell you about the first time I met black people when I was six years old.
>Be me
>Live in white neighborhood in white part of town
>Go to kindergarten at my church full of white people
>Go to elementary school and see some black kids
>Had never seen people who weren't white before
>I think Asians look ugly but find them fine, but the black kids repulse me
>I think they are ugly, they look dirty, they smell weird
>Refuse to drink from water fountains after black children unless another person drinks from it afterwards
>ie. white/black/me is unacceptable, white/black/white/me is fine
>Actively avoid black people
Of course getting molested by my first grade teacher put all of my problems with black people into perspective.

looks like strauss howe predicts a social crisis happening soon the sjw was meant to be an aristocratic backed social crisis because leftists perceive threats of the immediate making them easier to control they can then be easily dispersed through identity politics gone mad which is how occupy wall street was dispersed
it takes advantage of pic related to pull the group apart
thats why gamergate led to intel and big money their trying to do that again with the right backlash against it with the whole hes a shill shes a jew everyone is a jewish shill
basically the purity spiral is the rights identity politics gone mad its what pulls the group apart and keep them under control

far leftist often times have an under developed amygdala or a misshapen one along with an enlarged prefontal cortex if i remember right this means leftists are concerned with immediate threats and people on the right are concerned with long term threats this is why they cant even begin to understand each others points of view they dont even register on each others radars as threats