High school boy gets trransported to a fantasy world with hRPG mechanics

>High school boy gets trransported to a fantasy world with hRPG mechanics
>Then he gets inmediatly NTRd

Pure creativity.

Meh. Still a decently fresh start. As long as the MC doesn't continue being their bitch then it could be interesting.

Source? NTR is my fetish.

Wats the point of wearing a cape like this one.

>High school boy gets trransported to a fantasy world with hRPG mechanics
>Then he meets the love of his life immediatly, as usual.

I guess you would have prefered that, you little NTR obsessed freak.

So he's going to kill the beast and then come back and kill the two for extra edginess right?

cann't

the girl also jobless like mc

Frankly, i hope MC gets out of the dungeon, then find childhoods friend, and then reject her when she beg him to fuck her.

To look as edgy/chuuni as possible.

I don't see why he won't kill her if he comes back, or at least ignore her completely. I mean the manga is trying to be edgy, did you see their faces before the wall closed?

Looks like garbage desu

It's one of those "i'll read it to see how bad it can get" kind of deal.

If you think that looks as chuuni as possible, basically every shonen manga double spread could make your head explode.

Is this an isekai thread, or do people actually want to talk about that series?

How? There's only 2 chaps out.

because obviously the woman get more skills than mc

She's going to stay in the village while he fights something, so he'll get out stronger.

Also why would the woman get more skills? Makes no sense.

Please make this thread another three times. K thx bye

It'll be Arifureta all over again with the MC going nothing personnel kid and building a harem.

>translating newshit
how long til it's dropped, 5 chapters?

I'm sorta expecting for it to turn out she was rusing him for some retarded reason. I knew this twist was coming, but it still felt fucking bizarre to see it play out.

to be like tetsuo an edgy little cocksucking faggot

This happened to somebody besides Shield-bro? At least this bitch doesn't get MC-kun accused of rape, right?

She tricks him into entering an inescapable labyrinth of certain death.

All isekai series are pretty chuuni since they involve faggots being transported to rpg worlds where they have LARP for real.

I like the one where the girl gets turned into a spider monster, thast original.

Ah, the oldest trick in the book.

Personally thought that was allright up until a certain autistic bird that's somehow a girl joined in

Now how it unfolds will either make it or break it for me.

I was explicitly talking abut that page, there isn't nothing more chuuni than the common shonen manga double spread in it. If anything, with that low key equipment and those simple monster designs it looks less chuuni than a the common shonen manga double spread.
The chapter itself is bargage nonetheless, though.

>Fantasy world
>Revolver

Wat.

This game world has guns?

How young are you?

Really, slut?

SSS monster
demon king is rank S
gets oneshot by Gun in medival setting

and it's not even a single action

it's a modern double action. wtf

I was honestly expecting her to get raped trying to protect him as soon as they got to the new world being the overprotective childhood friend and all. Color me impressed the author didn't lean on that crutch like half the other authors in this genre right now.

>SAKAMOTO 666

Holy shit, it's like one those teens with edgy profiles on facebook finally got to make his manga.

I made less sense for that to happen honestly.

She was defending him from then and now she becomes a slut for then.

Yeh it's off to a great start picking this up

It's the setup of getting rid of the comfort character in the first chapter. I was expecting something bad to happen to her but we'really going the betrayal route instead. Now i'm expecting bully and childhood friend to become worse off than peasants while MC levels up in the dungeon.

really just 2 chapters so far?

What's the source for this

read the fucking thread

What if in the past someone with such a weapon went to the fantasy world and they can reproduce the weapon but don't have the tech or knowledge to further innovate?

I believed in childhood friend
Dungeon seeker

Yeah i see that too, but it makes no sense for her to go full malicious, when it was shown that she cared to protect him, the idea is that she feels like she can't count on MC to survive because of his initial stats, and is doing it to survive being a coward, so she betrays MC.

No reason to go full edgy for that though.

Superior isekai coming through.

Is he gonna evolve into Spider-man?

That's still not setting the bar very high.

This, perfectly said.

>he

Wow, rude.

I hope she survives and lives a horrible life.

Is the dungeon supposed to be endless? There has to be a way out right?

What's next? MC training his way to alpha status, girls jumping on his dick and childhood friend crawling back to him begging to forgive her?

Eh, I'm up to date with my mango backlog, might as well pick this up.

>activate skill

Enough with this fucking video game bullshit.

No idea, I just read the first two chapters. There has to be an end, what's the fucking point if it's endless? The mantis he fought is danger level SSS so I assume he is close to the end in the first chapter.

Ihope she turns into a big spider and kil all the adventurers.

I swear I saw this shitty thread before

>trick him into being the village sacrifice, because they'd have to flee the village if they didn't follow the villagers' orders
>flee anyway after sacrificing him

So what was the fucking point of any of that again?

Revolvers aren't that mechanically complex to make. Same with gunpowder. If you bother to acquire the knowledge beforehand, it would be fairly easy to have a skilled blacksmith in a fantasy setting make you the weapon. Making the ammo is a bit trickier but not that much.

being an ass for no reason.

Seriously?

What shitty fucking writing.

I kinda missed that. At this point i just want to see how this develops so i can see childhood friend being miserable.

not
>MC gets sick and tired of everyone's bullshit
>either kills everyone or just plainly abandons them
>goes for an adventure in search of a loyal, obedient sex slave

already been done.

Is there a story where the MC gets NTR but instead of being a little bitch he wrecks their shit up?

He's inside a supposedly endless dungeon and the start showed him way farther in the dungeon one shooting monsters with SSS rank.

Nozoki Ana is the closest I can think where he just abandons girl after being NTR'd, but then he goes full retard and basically does the same thing to his new loyal cockslave later.

>Random edgy out of place "character development"
>NTR
>Level "SSS" Mantis < Level "S" Demon King
>Sakamoto 666
Into the trash it goes.

give example pls

It's actually not that uncommon for people who suffered something that hurt then to do it to someone else, as retarded as it sounds.

Shield-bro kinda warps itself into this later, much later into the story.

People complained about this turn of events, though.

>Sakamoto 666

Is that the author's name? That's hilarious, he's trying to be edgy even in his pen name.

Shelob?

Oh no I completely agree her going full evil face was too much. Her logic makes sense though, they have been in fantasy land for some time and she wants more security.

>Chapter 2
>already glaring plotholes
SASUGA ISEKAI TENSEI KUSOMANGA

Nice tits.

I'm willing to bet main girl won't have tits as nice.

>Sakamoto 666

>Childhood friend goes full evil for no reason even though she's doing it to survive
>They escape the village despite the fact that they're dumping him into the dungeon so they could stay in the village and save chilldhood friend

Come on now, at least try to make sense.

>Isekai AND ntr

What's happening? While the western world are trying their best to find a cure to cancer, japan is combining two diseases to create an even worse cancer

What ruined Shieldbro for me is that he couldn't fucking let it go even after getting his revenge on bitch like three times.

He's a resentful person, i think the main problem people had with the series was the retarded ending to be honest.

>Between you and my female body

Childhood friend is a feminist too?

It's the guy speaking I believe.

>getting over someone accusing you of rape and almost ruining your life.

>start reading manga because of this thread
>NTR part comes
>still catches me off guard and makes me feel like shit

Why do I even bother?

I don't think you qualify as a feminist if you acknowledge that you have no worth aside from your vagOOO.

>They're just doing that to be dicks because "running away would just be too boring"

If the author didn't show that they had a history together and she was just some girl he was into prior to going there, i would understand better but still find it retarded, but she was his childhood friend who cared for him. It's like he's trying to be edgy on purpose, oh wait

>Sakamoto 666

I guess i shouldn't expect good writing from someone with such pen name.

No, that's her.

She knows what she is good for.

I understood it as the guy comparing MC and "his woman's body"'s worth at first.

It's confusing.

>got revenge multiple times
>got his name cleared
>still salty

Isn't that what modern feminism does already?

Im going to rewrite that scene to make it actually work.
Instead of it being just the three of them the whole village is outside the dungeon entrance waiting to make sure that the person goes in. They know someone's entered because of dungeon seals after it's "consumed" another victim. MC request be able to see his two friends one last time before he goes off and dies for them and then they pull the whole reversal before kicking him in and going back out to the villagers.
And their plan isn't to just run away, the bully plans to become the Constable of this local town or whatever and marry the girl in order to protect her from from further sacrifices.

>getting over someone accusing you of rape and actually hunts you down just to continue to ruin your life.
fix'd.

Well, I have to say even from the first chapter this shit is too edgy for my taste.
>Get teleported into different world.
>Watch as one of your classmates get killed.
>"Lol, lets just keep pushing this one kid around like nothing happen."

>thinking getting his name cleared and getting her back is enough so he should let it go

>Implying anyone normal wouldn't want to make them suffer forever
Cool story Ghandi.

Oh my bad, thanks for the fix

His official pen name is xXxSakamoto_666xXx

>mfw no fairy queen to bully

My life sucks.