Go to Thailand

>go to Thailand
>Money goes three times further
>Women are attractive and not plague with feminism
>Everything just seems right.
Tell me pol why haven't you visited the land of smiles?

>Thailand
>Women

"women"

Smells like shit from what I hear

Went to Bali instead. Based SE Asia. White Americans are gods there.

Ladyboy thread?

Ive been there. Nice country except from the trash everywhere.

t. guy with thai gf

>land of smiles

on both sets of lips

I don't want to get benis'd.

My friend grew up on an army base in Thailand. One of his best friends, who he thought was a girl his age (16) was actually a 14 year old boy.

>not plague with feminism
because they are dudes you faggot

Women aren't attractive, too submissive. I like angry women who claws you in bed. The food is also horrible, full of shit. Only sex and degeneracy there.

>women

user, I got news for you.

Been 4 times and got stabbed on every trip, doubt I'm heading back but it's a fun place.

>Women

>>Women are attractive and not plague with feminism
whores going after foreigners
how is this okay to you?

>Tell me pol why haven't you visited the land of smiles?
Because they haven't found a cure for AIDS and some STD's

every leaf will get the benis ordered by the law in due time if trudeau continues to reign supreme

Because they are not white

Plan on moving to Bangkok once I get my funds right.

Im done with this PC, anti-white shithole.

my mom is going there with some friends soon, any tips? do they have town rapists like Moldova?
are the gooks as stupid as china or worse?

you have to green text this aussie user

Been to Pattaya once and all I can say is Thailand is very depressing. I feel like the only people that really like that place are people that enjoy taking advantage of others.
The food is delicious and you can get lots of stuff pretty cheap there, but it smells really bad and the country is just morally bankrupt.

Most of them are traps, or selling themselves for drugs. Have fun goy

asians arent stupid
most of asia is relatively low crime rates
mainly because asians have high iq
iq correlates with crime
see africa and middle east.

>i hate shit skins taking advantage of my country so i'm going to move to a 3rd world shithole where i can take advantage of them!

Meow

>Women are attractive

Ugly slanteyed pingpong faces.

Thai women really arent that submissive at all, they are complete degenerates and extremely selfish. Bang em for $40 like the whores they are and move on.

>goes to the shitty part of thailand that is literally only known for sex tourism
>bases entire country on one small part of it.
clearly you havent been up north or to bkk

I bring money and dont steal their jobs and theres a glut of condos in Bangkok so Im not really raising the price of rent either.

Thats the difference between westerners and uneducated low IQ shitskins like you, you stupid fuck.

>seems right
I went to Phuket in 2002. It's all a lie, user.

>i bring money
you don't invest into the people, you take advantage of them
big difference
doesn't matter how rich a nigger is, they're still a nigger

I have a friend there right now. What do you recommend?

Phukets an overpriced tourist trap. Thats like judging the entire US from a trip to Miami or Las Vegas.

lived and worked there for years, more ups than downs, great food if you know were to look, that little bit of daily danger makes life more interesting and livable, guy i worked with came back here has has lasted 4 months tells me his loosing the will too live here the excrutiating boredom and the nanny state has done for him, hes back in siam next week, once you've lived that thrill ,london seens drab

>hook up with hot thai girl
>go to hotel
>strips
>dick
>tell him you don't like men
>clinches and goes to town on your head with elbows and knees
be careful lads, the ladyboys all know muay thai and dont take kindly to rejection

Literally this. Excellent post sir.

I would probably go if I had a bunch of money saved up, but I'm broke .

cmon post that pic that you love to post

i don't want to fly across the world just to find a girl that isn't 50 pounds overweight.
Why don't american women try at all? I just tried pof and all the girls were fat. Either fat or 18 years old. ALL OF THEM.

I bring and spend outside money; I boost economy.

Free market 101 dumbass.

Thailand is a hole of degeneracy full of drugs and prostitutes
real smart people over there

chang mai, jungle, waterfalls, can cycle round town , seasons, great food ,way cheaper than bkk

The money you put into the economy is towards frivolous shitty things that do not strengthen the people
look at the Carribean, islands full of tourism but they're still shitty once you leave the resorts

Thai women looks like monkeys to me. I don't even consider them Asians. They are in the same boat as Indians.

>t. Yellow Monkey from the East

fuck you op you started this shit

Bali is fucking incredible.
Not the women. But all the statues/temples. If you're lucky you might witness one of their crazy ass hindu ceremonies.

True.

I remember going to NYC shortly after my trip to BKK last year, and holy fuck NYC was a boring, complete snoozefest in comparison. When NYC comes off as boring and lame, thats when I realized I was completely done with this liberal, stuffy hellhole called Western Civilization.

pats charmless, but go a few kliks up the coast to jomtien,,or nah jomtien and it improves a lot, or take the ferry out to koh larn, pats was even worse not so long ago theve actually cleaned it up a bit

thai girls in the local thai restaurant in my small town are quite hot actually

i wouldn't date them tho because their language is fucked up

and fuck you they're female you know who you are

NYC has always been a meme city thats no different from any other major cities. go to an actual modern or historic city
NYC is just in a weird in-between zone of too old to be modern and to new to be historic

Only Pattaya smells like shit. Even then, it is mostly only noticeable when you're standing over a sewer grate.

>Thailand
>Women
>attractive
>>

Haha you have no idea what the fuck youre talking about or how Thailand works.

The entire Isaan region in Thailand is completely built on whore money. All the whores come from this region, make far and above beyond average Thai wages, and give the money to their family back home and they invest it into homes, businesses, farming and infrastructure. Not even kidding. You should really shut the fuck up because you have no idea wtf youre talking about r/asianmasculinity.

Not all whores come from Isan. But most do, like 65%.

no wonder it's a fucking shithole
Thailand will always remain shit as long as it gets its money from whores and drugs
they need a Duterte to purge you faggots

Except a trip to Vegas or Miami isn't bank breaking.

>Women

the farmers in thailand are still using techniques outdated by hundreds of years. they burn the fields in chiang mai and make the whole place cancerous to breathe.
if you take away the whore money they'll still be poor.

expat here.

Thailand is actually full of conservative and traditional girls. I know several 20-25 year old girls that are waiting for long term relationships/marriage before having sex.

You guys who go to tourist Thailand are unaware that most of the hookers working there are from neighbouring countries and aren't even Thai.

Stay out , you clueless cunts. Life's great here.

old duffer here, NYC was wild in the 1980's CBGB'S studio 54 everyo e experimenting with art , finding new experiences and that incredable energy, then it became the living meme , only p,ace like tgat niw is hong kong, energy in HK full throttle am/pm, pattaya not as bad as people make out, tgey have 5/6star hotels there now, beach rd has been cleaned up, the city bigwigs want familys to holiday there, they even have tge sukumvit rd under pass ready to open

don't most of those girls have pig faces? I want a
>pretty/normal looking faced girl
>no big head
>not too brown
>very petite body and with that I mean small hands, narrow shoulders etc not just skinny
>a vagina they call an 'innie' that is not too dark colored (outer labia) and not black (inner labia)
>vagina close to anus

is this possible?

Prostitutes in Vegas cost thousands and in Thailand it's 60$

Aren't most of the whores Cambodian?

that's exactly why you need to take away the whores
thailand needs to modernize itself so it can be self-reliant. faggots like you spread degeneracy, you never make the world better.
>traditional
>mixing
yeah sure thing faggot. you'll believe anything they tell you

Vietnam is better
less chance of fucking a tranny, possibility of finding a qt vietnamese girl who has white genes and they are qter anyway, money goes further, mother fucking BAHN MI and vietnamese baked goods

>faggots like you spread degeneracy, you never make the world better.
meant for this guy

was in udon thani recently, big change , lots of investment, huge new shopping mall , low rise market stretching 4 kliks, and a lot of confidence

nam is on the up, but no were in that region has the "outsider" humour that yoo get in thailand, there all a bit snide , jealous. thais love a piss take as does your average Sup Forums user

The vast majority of whores in Thailand are Thai.

Thais don't tell me shit, they're still passive as fuck.

You should be aware that a lot of the Thai elite are mixed race Euro-Thai or Chinese-Thai and this has been the norm for a long time.

If you can get over the racial purity meme, you will realize that traditionalism can live on without an exclusively racial aspect - so long as you aren't mixing with the shitty races. Outside of Europe, only the Asians are worth breeding with and genetically the most closely related phenotypes and most similar are Asians and Europeans.

Face the fact that most western women are beyond repair and is only western women that can save the white race, not the men. The men who go out and breed with other races are planting seeds of their race elsewhere. It is the job of men in the homelands to keep their women pure, not men in foreign lands.

Correct, Laos and Burmese too. Eastern Thailand isn't even part of the 'Thai' ethnic group.

>Prostitutes in Vegas cost thousands
no they dont

flights to thailand aren't cheap either

Post White women Picture

Encouraging race-mixing

Yep, This is modern day america, a 56%, slum country

It's like $1200 round trip from the West Coast. Once you get there the $20 hotel rooms and cheap food will more than make up for the flight.

>Thais don't tell me shit, they're still passive as fuck.
well they want your fucking money idiot
>You should be aware that a lot of the Thai elite are mixed race Euro-Thai or Chinese-Thai and this has been the norm for a long time.
i already assumed, and its fucking shitty. no wonder the elite don't give a crap about the faith of the common people. its like jews treating goyim like cattle
>If you can get over the racial purity meme, you will realize that traditionalism can live on without an exclusively racial aspect - so long as you aren't mixing with the shitty races. Outside of Europe, only the Asians are worth breeding with and genetically the most closely related phenotypes and most similar are Asians and Europeans.
you only believe that because you're more concerned about your self-indulgence. so you can fuck whores and still live this meme on "I'M UPHOLDING WESTERN VALUES XD"
>Face the fact that most western women are beyond repair and is only western women that can save the white race, not the men. The men who go out and breed with other races are planting seeds of their race elsewhere. It is the job of men in the homelands to keep their women pure, not men in foreign lands.
yeah so fucking whores will fix that. that whore who wants your money is certainly a traditional pure waifu who was a virgin even though she's a prostitute

in the legal brothels, prostitutes cost $500 minimum. and you'd have to go to bumfuck nowhere to find them.
illegally they're cheaper but still high

its a bit misunderstood , every village/hamlet/town in thailand has local prostitution its a part of the culture to visit the local whore house if your thai and travelling across country, the vietnam war and subsequent tourism turned pattaya into the sex capital of the world, 18 year old stunning girls selling themselves for £10 will have that effect

>be black
>go to Europe
>everything's free
>women bow down and worship my bbc
>everything just seems right

there are 4 main ethnic groups in Thailand. There's the Thai, which are actually Chinese and Tai Yai mixed
The Tai Yai which are a darker skinned asian race
The Burmese Thai which are Burmese and Tai Yai mixed
And then you have the Eastern Thais which are actually Khmer and Laos

Don't talk like you know what you're on about if don't man. Thai is a civic identity, not an ethnic one.

This is the same for pretty much all countries in the region who were ruled over by kings until the whole constitutional monarchy and then constitutional democracy/military junta thing took over.

Ethnicity in this part of the world is a very individual thing.

>go to thailand guise!

>posts white woman

christ kys

incoming triggered sexpats in 3, 2...

all groups which are all still Asian
you might as well be saying
"there is no British identity because the UK is made up of Anglo Saxons, Scots, and Welsh. So its okay if we bring in Pakis, they're as british as the rest of us"

Whatever man, traditionalism doesn't mean Western values only.

Believe it or not there are good cultures outside of western ones and I've met mixed race successful and conservative people who draw on both their European and Asian heritage and do just fine.

Civic identity is what we're talking about. If a girl speaks Thai (in addition to Laos/Isan/whatever) and is a Thai citizen, she is Thai. She didn't cross any national borders to work as a prostitute.

>Thai women
>Submissive

I would say you have obviously never met a Thai woman, but I think you have never met a woman of any country anytime anywhere.

fpbp

Duterte? LOL Angeles City in the PI is second to Pattaya, Thailand when it comes to whore mongering. If Duterte wanted it shut down, it wouldve been shut down a long fucking time ago. He is a hardliner against drugs, not prostitution. Even he knows its far too good a money maker and keeps money from the West and KOREA flowing in.

And drugs? What is this? The '80's? Thailand does NOT fuck around with drugs anymore. Its stricter than the US by far. Get caught with a joint of weed and your ass is going to Thai prison for a long time. Caught smoking an E-Cig Vaporizer in public? $200 fine minimim, considered drug paraphernalia. Smuggle drugs into the country across the border? You get the fucking death penalty. Nobody does drugs in Thailand anymore.
The only thing easier to obtain here is steroids. I know, men getting in shape and getting fit, God forbid.

>facial_abuse.jpeg

w-why is she not wearing pantsu?

part of traditionalism is having faith in your own people and culture. Not abandoning them because you want an easy way out
and its hard to take anything you say with more than a grain of salt because your entire point is to defend your own degeneracy
i suppose those conservative people ones you had plenty of conversations with, that you know personally

Get over the Disney fairytale bullshit of traditional, pure waifus you fucking virgin 16 year old. They never fucking existed in the first place, men were just more free to put women in their place back then, unlike today.

im not the one who believed in fairytale shit, people spouting "YOU'LL FIND LOTS OF TRADITIONAL GIRLS IN ASIA WHO GO AFTER FOREIGNERS" are

>Go to Thailand
>Marry some ugly slut from Isaan
>Think you're the shit while every Thai person calls you a dumb Farang behind your back
That's ever expat in Thailand. Only place with sleazier, dumber foreigners than Thailand is Cambodia, and that's because they are either pedos or too degenerate and poor for even Thailand.

We can sit here and pretend that Sup Forums ideals are how you actually live your life, if you'd like.

I'm just here to tell a few of you what the actual deal is in the country. Life's really good here for building a family and I've noticed a lot of 20 something Western men do really well out here.

You can call me degenerate all you want, yank. The world has changed and whilst i respect those who wish to conserve what was, living exclusively by ideals you have learnt on Sup Forums won't get you anywhere.

Thats why you learn from the dumb Boomers mistakes who brought about this stereotype and never marry a Thai girl- ever. Just enjoy the whore scene for what it is and fuck a different girl every day. Why is that so fucking hard for people to do?

They are like the Chinese, except nicer and dumber. Thai people are realllllly dumb. Don't let the smart Asian meme fool you, it doesn't apply to them.

Thailand has an average IQ of like 90. They are like the potato niggers of Asia.

They're also all on meth and have a military coup every 5 years.

Thais might not be up there with their East Asian counterparts, but they are far from dumb compared to spics or niggers.

Thai society moved out of a caste system not so long ago so you come across some literal animal people who are dumb as fuck and then you come across some of the richer and better bred folks and you'll notice they're a lot smarter and higher quality.

You won't find any of those kinds in tourist areas though, unfortunately for you.