Where are we right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VDIlcTPsSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the middle of green and red

Between red and blue, strong men are certainly in the making.

If you believe forced unemployment of men with university degrees hasn't hardened them up and enraged them to the point of strength, you're probably a delusional gen x who believes mainstream media bullshit.

Unfortunately

Up your ass

Maybe after the civil war starts

Feel the same way. Although, it could even be purple to green, and we have yet to see what horrors come next.

Literally right in the fucking middle you twats

We've just barely entered the green.
Dark times are ahead.
We'll be lucky to avoid the red in our lifetimes.

Its backwards.

Hard times are blue as in what the germans started in ww2.
Red is strong men, as in the red army beating Germany.
Green is good times as in the 50s and 60s.
Purple is weak men, as in the fat fucks with guns who can't stop statues from being taken down. These 'men' will cause hard times as they radicalized.

We were in the purple during the '90s.

Indeed they are
See:

This
We still have some good times left, but that's running out, and fast. I feel the green is only a brief transition that immediately leads into red.
That green is gonna go by so fast, nobody will know what happened before they feel the effects of hard times.
What people don't know, is that all quadrants are happening at the same time more or less. We're seeing lots of weak men, the beginning of hard times, while some try to cling to the good times in denial. Meanwhile, strong men are realizing this, and will only become stronger through self improvement and/or an actual war.

>this level of mental gymnastics

Just entering red

>he thinks were in hard times
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

1/2 Hard time --> Great depression

Men who were fathering families in late 1920's fell into dire straits in 1929. These men were living in the economic boom of post Great War America. No more isolationism, America had entered the world stage and had emerged as a leader. Men at this age were resting on their Laurels.

Then the Great Depression happened and these men who were in the workforce suddenly lost everything. If you were 40 years old during the Great Depression chances are you had sons who were on the cusp of puberty. These fathers went straight from purple to red.

The sons grew up with a father teaching them labor skills, to clean their plates, to be thankful for cans of soup, to save their money, to take care of their family, to take pride in their country, to cherish the small things. Raising their sons with memories of their brothers in arms smoldering to death by Mustard Gas.

Their sons became the men who fought in WW2. When America looked like it was about to relinquish its power as the World Leader it came roaring back with a fury embodied in the nuclear blasts of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. We weren't going anywhere bitches. Fuck the Nazis, and we shit all over the Soviets at the same time.

These men were the blue square.

All worldly threats for the most part were gone. WW2 vets came home and fucked their wive's brains out. Bought a corner lot in the new suburb. Were happy to just be alive, loved their country, and just wanted a peaceful life to take care of their hobbies, their families, and to forget the things they saw overseas.

This gave rise to the baby boomers. These motherfuckers were the purples purple squares you've ever seen. Booming economy. Technology boom. The internet. The dot com. US running a surplus after Reagan cut taxes like nobody's business. College tuition was $300 a semesters, a car was $2,000. You could buy a house on a high school education. Life was easy, life was cheap, life was free love, easy sex, easy everything.

all the faggot hipsters of the 2000's created the hard times we're in right now, forging strong men that will make the 2020's infamous.

>Muh Nazis
What would you liberals do without Hitler to fall back on?

The blue is weak men and the green is strong men, and the cycle goes counterclockwise

2/2

These motherfuckers raised. Us.

We are weak men. Participation trophy's. Feminism. BLM. Refugees welcome. Xim/Xer. Pronouns. Open borders.

We are deep in the green square. It started with "metrosexuals" men doing their eyebrows, bleaching their hair, piercing their ears.

We had a short reprieve due to 9/11 and a quick surge in naitonalism. But we soon shrunk our dicks and tucked them away and refound our bleeding pussy liberal ways quickly. Like it ever even happened.

God forbid our president talks about grabbing pussies. We just want free health care, free running water, free internet, free electricity.

Free everything, Daddy government, I don't want to work for anything. Life is too hard. Give me my Xanax, my manager yelled at me today because I was late for work. Boohoo. Life is so hard. Why me. Let me get on my facebook and whine about it because I'm starved for attention and nobody cares about My struggles, my REAL struggles like not being able to afford my SSRIs and my girlfriend yelled at me for listening to Fox News for 5 seconds.

We're in blue having just left purple headed for red

shockingly accurate

I would say the seeds were certainly planted in the 2000s, now we're seeing these faggot hipsters come to prominence the last few years. Hard times are a'coming soon.

Mexico is in the middle of red and blue. The strong man started to appear in 1995 and they are accepting cheap salary and thanks for them, american corporations are moving here

Weak men are creating hard time for us currently.

And i think America is in the middle of Green and purple, because the american dream is good, but not as good as in the 50´s, and there started to appear feminists and weak people that want the 10 dollars minimun salary and the republicans that want the mexicans out because they don´t want to compite as a strong man

We are into the red. Hard times ahead as we start to develop strong men again. It won't be easy.

this man gets it

Aren't guns banned for the populace though?

>thinking we're facing hard times

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL fucking faggots. The Great Depression was hard. World War 2 was hard. The Civil War was hard. We're literally living in some of the comfiest times of history.

We're between the purple and the green right now desu, leaning torwards the green. This is a gross oversimplification of history though.

America follows an 80-year cycle that can be divided into four stages or seasons, each lasting approximately twenty years:

>Gen Z will be here
1. High– This initial stage occurs immediately following a period of crisis. The High is characterized by strong institutions, a sense of collective destiny, and a weakness of individuality. The most recent example of this would be the period of prosperity and conformity in the U.S. immediately following the conclusion of World War II.

2. Awakening- The second stage, or turning, is a period of questioning established values and asserting one’s independence from established norms and morals, be they spiritual or political. This stage may be seen as a rebellion of the previous era’s emphasis on material wealth and conformity. The 1960’s, with the psychedelic revolution, anti-war protests, Civil Rights marches, and New Age spiritual movements can be seen as recent characteristics of this second stage.

3. Unraveling- The emphasis on autonomy and the questioning of spiritual, political, and individual authority in the Awakening stage eventually destabilizes society, leading to the Third Turning, in which institutions are weak and untrusted while the subjective experience of the individual is emphasized. This stage can be thought of as the inverse of the initial High stage, where collective destiny is replaced by atomization. A recent symptom of this stage would be the culture wars, corporate malfeasance, a lack of faith in government, and political correctness.

>You are here
>Hard Times
4. Crisis- In the Fourth Turning, a destabilizing event, usually involving warfare, leads to the destruction and reconstruction of institutions of power. In the face of destruction, Americans are forced to unite and forge a vision to restructure a disrupted society. This fourth stage can be seen as the inverse of the Awakening stage, and the authors cite World War II as the defining event of the most recent period of Crisis.

Yes, but that is the part of the bad times ending. In 2016, the PRI right party has lost most of their historical states because its corruption and dictatorial gobernment, and the MORENA popular party is rising and it is planning to legalize the weapons, drugs and more free market, so the narcos will lose influence and the economy will explode

Right here.

>thinking these are hard times
you probably don't know, but it's gonna keep on getting worse

This meme needs to die. Hard times have lasted for centuries, as have good times. That's generation after generation after generation of hard times failing to produce strong men, and vice versa.

this

Between purple and green. People don't even fucking know what hard times are.

>he thinks we've even reached the green square yet
let me give you a hint, we hit the red square when millions start dying

we havent even reached hard times yet

Exactly, there is alot of problems in USA but still not a shit hole.

Trump is shitting on the free market american system

I don't see how you can argue the current crop of leaders is anything but weak men. Relative prosperity in the top quartile is basically meaningless when you have a revolutionary minority coalition that grows exponentially due to immigration and birth rate disparities. That's going to lead to hard times no matter what. There isn't a single nation in the history of the world that has made a demographic transition of that magnitude without a civil war or invasion.

We need to invade a country just for practice like the good old days, get our manliness back. I say lets invade mexico or argentina.

>>he thinks we've even reached the green square yet

It's weird hearing that from a republican, because the multiple invasions in the middle east were the reason of democratic party losing

people have no conception of true evil today
youtube.com/watch?v=4VDIlcTPsSQ

Shits gonna get real bretty soon.

I'm agree whit communism being evil, but Trump isn't turning USA communist. It´s more like a protectionist economy

protectionism+nationalism is proto-fascism thats why

That is the worst chart I've ever seen. Those values don't necessarily have a correlation. You will always be a weak man, OP.

But the free market inside the country is still working, and it´s actually the model that made USA powerfull.

I can´t even coock cakes and sell them in the Street because i need to pay a permisson

So basically libertarians are faggots for fucking the system up?

I would say we are pretty firmly in the "weak men" stage right now. Historically speaking the "hard times" are by far the shortest part of the cycle but when we reach them they tend to go off like a bomb. Sure we are starting to see the ground work being laid, but nothing we have today is enough to justify calling this "hard times".

The good news is that since it tends to go off in an instant we are never more than a day away from the happening. All we need is a catalyst.

Red to blue. Trump is one of those string men.

Strong*

I would say that the 1960's marked the beginning of the Weak Men Era in the US. It was a really long era that lasted up to 9/11, at which point we became exceedingly aware of our own weakness. All the wars we fought in response are still in weakness, because a crippled animal will fight its hardest. The housing market crash in 2008 was not a matter of hard times, but still within the era of Weak Men.

The Kali Yuga is on its way, for the Era of Hard Times have yet to come.

> but muh Trump is a strong man

While a experienced deal-maker, hard times haven't come yet. Do you feel the impending doom? Iran and North Korea have nukes. Iraq, Iran, and Turkey have their sights on the Kurds. Europe is facing invasion. The US has all types of racial and political tension right now.

It's just a matter of time before SHTF.

How can you be a Strong Man? Visit /SIG/ for some advice;

I love it in this guys ass, we could build a small hamlet in here.

When I see half of the world getting a paranoid chimpout because of a single subhuman trucking a few people I suggest left bottom.

>of a single subhuman trucking a few people
You deserve it if you view it as such.

Is this a mod?

Are you talking about the US and most of the western world?
Because I think it depends on which country you live in. At the moment and for a while Ukraine has been going through a civil war. And then there's all those Islamic countries with their own wars, and the residents of North Korea are treated like prisoners in their own country.
So yeah, I think different countries are in different stages of OP's oversimplified graph

Right-wing Authoritarianism Scale.

lol they want a daddy to make the bad people go away

The Greek dark ages lasted a long time my dude

You fucking newfaggot fucks dont get it do you? We are living in hard times the problem is the technological advancements that we have is masking just how SHIT it really is.

See this

We are not in that day and age you fucking retard decay is much worse but masked by technological advancements. we are already seeing the cracks at the seems but you fucking retarded fucks are stuck joking about a fuckign video game

>We're literally living in some of the comfiest times of history.
YES for NOW - that's what they are talking about you stupid illiterate mong

how do you know?
we have voodoo economics

While I can agree that technological advancements function as the Bread and Circus of the present generation, we are lacking the large-scale armed conflict, economic crises, and political changes necessary for the times to be hard.

Finding work is hard, and everyone wants gibs. But I can tell that it is leading up to a release. Long-lasting conflicts will come to an end as at least one party to each conflict will exhaust its efforts to the point of its own extinction. This is nature's way. When we have to memorise new world maps, that is when the era of Hard Times will end.

civil war isn't going to happen we have to much technology preventing that. economic crises is happening its just masked again

>implying I was referring to a civil war in the US

Sure, I mentioned racial and political tensions in the US, but I didn't say there would be a Civil War. Actually, I think one won't happen for another 30 years or more.

If we had a true economic crisis, it would be a lot worse than what we have now, and would be far more obvious.

I am speaking solely based on what I see here in America. Obviously each culture has its own tipping point and I don't think he have reached ours.

I would argue that the "dark ages" of any time period would fall more under the strong men category as it takes strong men to rebuild and pull society out of the dark ages. I would consider mycenaean Greece to demonstrate parts of the other three cycles, but particularly good times and weak men with the proliferation of iron weaponry combined with Dorian/sea people invasion as the hard times, possibly augmented by a natural catastrophe, although I have not a hard time buying into that one myself.

lol the right doesn't know it's they're retarded.
they think it's everyone else

funnest part of all is they would turn their backs on eachother if one didn't think another wes fit enough to survive
these people already live in the jungle. it's never going to get better for them

We are between weak men and hard times.

Optimistic bro, very optimistic.

In the middle of green

Hard Times.
We need more strong men right now.

oh btw, the base of the republican party everyone

Between purple and green.

How is protectionism bad? How is mercantilism bad? How are balanced trade balances bad? How is bilateralism bad?
Snowflakes that's how.

We are definitely in the green. The comfy times are closing and will be closed soon. Prepare for the eventual red.

this is how the right thinks the economy works.

fucking retards

I think we are in hard times. We're just weak men, so we're still closer to green than blue.

>Shits gonna get real bretty soon.
Good.

Nothing. He started this mess.

Early stages of the red, making the transformation into strong men. Give it another 20 years and we'll be in the blue.

no, I want someone smarter then me to tell me who I should kill

I'm not smart enough to look through all the bullshit and the lies, I'm not qualified for it

what I am qualified for is helping somebody else who does have those capacities