Some 40 year old at my college left Confederate flag fliers with cotton taped to them in a lot of buildings on campus...

Some 40 year old at my college left Confederate flag fliers with cotton taped to them in a lot of buildings on campus, made libs fucking shit themselves, now there's black lives matter signs everywhere.
ITT: Anyone have any insight?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/09/27/us/american-university-confederate.html?mcubz=0
youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>left cotton on them
just a prank brah

Based construction bro. Niggers BTFO

Op here, forgot to include a source nytimes.com/2017/09/27/us/american-university-confederate.html?mcubz=0

Here is the number to call if you can help us find this naughty goy

Are leftists even aware of how pathetic they look lmao

tfw you know to duck the cameras. AU BTFO!

this is my favorite bit right here
"Zariyah Morvan, the School of Communication’s student council president, blamed administrators and AU’s campus culture for the repetition of racist incidents and hate crimes.

“I hear all these things about ‘this does not represent who we are as a school, this does not represent the spirit of AU,’ but if someone who doesn’t go here … feels comfortable and bold enough to walk onto this campus to spread their hate, that means that there is something in the culture here that is allowing that,” Morvan said. “It’s the administration’s fault that this happened multiple times.”

Burwell repeatedly told student speakers: “I hear you.” She ended the meeting by committing to “changing the conversation” around racism on campus as well as take action and implement new policies.:

probably some based adminbro at AU LARPing as a construction worker on these SJWs just for lulz.

that the same college in DC that had the hanging bananas on the nooses. Probably hung up by the same people.

and who's this guy? Can you just enter any building on campus and wander around?

looks like he was just doing his job

Yeah, we have a public campus, the only buildings on campus with locked doors are the dorms

>The posters, with imagery that evoked slavery, were found the same evening that the school introduced its Anti-Racist Research and Policy Center.

>This is at least the second time this year that racist symbols were discovered on the school’s campus. In May, bananas were found hanging from nooses on campus the same day that a student, Taylor Dumpson, became the first black woman elected student body president. The F.B.I. said at the time that it was helping the university investigate.

who ever is doing it knows exactly when to do it. I doubt some 40 year old is the perp unless he works at the school and knows everything

>the same evening
youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

When signs cause you physical pain, you have to know you are a weak willed.

Post the full pic showing them next to antifa posters and other degenerate left wing shit. No outrage when communist trash is slaped on the bulitin board.

>putting up fliers
>bias-related defacing property crime

The center for diversity and inclusion at my school are the real fucking Nazis. I got chastised for not filling out a sheet where I had to list "what I'd learned" after a fucking lecture on pronouns that took place during my favorite class

You go to AU? My brother graduated their. You guys just got a anti racist department

>their.
i'm guessing you didnt get accepted

Yeah man I'm a retarded journalism major just trying to follow Hunter S. Thompson's footsteps

american university students are toddlers
it should be mandatory for every one of them to work for a year on their own with no mommy or daddy paying their rent before being allowed into the university.

more of this needs to be done.

TELL ME ABOUT BOB THE BUILDER WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HAT?

I put up flyers for my schools club all the time. you can get just about anything approved that is not 1488 gas the nigs as long as you get it approved by the student life people at my school

>I put up flyers for my schools club all the time.
nerd

Gotta show (((leadership))) on my resume. The meetings I go to where I represent my club are boring as shit and as a commuter student i dont want to drive 8 miles to school to put on some faggy Halloween gala but the girls in the meeting never want to stop talking about it

>hey rabbi, watcha doing
probably just a libshit doing this as an excuse to start a muh racism campaign.

the real outrage is all that perfectly good cotton gone to waste

I think it was fake

dat construction worker disguize doeeeee

Why the fuck is this being investigated, I fucking hate leftists.

But it's too early to be putting up Black History Month flyers.

What the fuck could they change about their 'culture' that would prevent someone entering in disguise and posting a flyer when no one was around

Bcs they believe they can get rid of all injustices no matter how bad. As long as people live there will be injustices. They have not learned this.

>2003 in 10th grade fl
>nigger girl handing out flyers and about black man shot by racist white cops
>black administrator confiscates them and suspends her
>her daddy was a leader of some local racist black power group
>same time in the school paper there was an article about fighting in school
>said don't run to fights looking like monkeys
>on that page there was a picture of students in the hall
>some of them happened to be black
>triggered a big protest at my school with signs and mega phones claiming our principal was a racist
>black admin was the one who suspended her

Ironically the previous year that same black admin almost got me arrested because she lied to a school officer claiming to of my friends witnessed me breaking into a ticket booth when they never said anything to her.

lol When she was talking to my mom on the phone she told her she had 2 witnesses claiming i did it. When my mom asked for their names she found out they were friends she knew very well. My mom said put them on the phone and then the admin got nervous and started stumbling over her words and changed her story. Still had to pick up trash after school for 3 fucking hours even though I did absolutely nothing.

If our colors were reversed I could of sued her for racism.

Thank you

>bias-related defacing property crime
Honestly how can they be this blindly Fascist.
Contrarian and inflammatory views used to be part and parcel of University culture.
What a load of cunts liberal universities have become.

Niggers and leftists fear racists.

Were gonna have to ban cotton. And products containing cotton.

When are you going to learn that racism makes nothing but problems? More problems than they're worth. Waste of time, money, and resources better spent on real problems. If you weren't racist your problems would be a whole lot less!

okay I'm pissed off

Fuck you, hope you die nigger

based

And you wonder why USA isn't #1. Shit like this brings us down. I hope you die so this country can be great again.

madman. based disguise

I-i-it was you user? Wasn't it?

nah I'm too much of a quiet loner/ fly on the wall type

lol, imagine being this triggered over a fucking flag. Lefties are seriously deranged

USA ALWAYS #1 YANKEE COWBOATS!@

Is his identity hidden enough from those angles? He's doing god's work.

my insides? theyre in horny mint

>that fucking disguise
God bless you wherever you are

FBI never even solved the noose banana mystery so tough shits for these dopes,

>any insight?
Sounds pretty funny to me.

>get triggered
>immediate witch hunt

leftists never fail to impress me on their hypocrisy

It's just a guy putting flyers up for fucks sake.How pathetic can these people get?

I am so confused now are cotton shirts racist or no?