What do niggers smell like?

I hear all this talk about niggers stinking but I have not been around many niggers so I do not know. Can you describe the smell?

A kind of mildewy wet dog smell.

The last one I've been around smelled like cigarettes and sweat mixed together.

funk

1. Don't shower for a month.
2. Take index finger and massage your butthole for at least 30 seconds.
3. Smell finger.
4. Come back and explain with detail what you smelled and how it made you feel.

Sweat and damp ass.

In Australia Abbos smell like sour milk 98% of the time

Like cocoa butter. Cheap (probably stolen) axe spray and menthol cigarettes. Occasionally the malt liquor stench as well

i got in trouble in 1st grade for complaining that the black kids in class smelled like the zoo

Layers and layers of hair products, in an attempt to make themselves look human.

The typical nigger smell is caused by this.

A turd

This

And their women smell like dead bodies, especially if they wear a weave. (They all wear weave)

coconut oil

Like musty death

fried chicken, jheri curl juice, and newports

Mostly its a mixture of shea butter so they don't get ashy, and nigger hair product

When it rains they smell like burnt tire. Ironically enough

Like a musty basement. There's a black guy I work with who smells like an old man who got trapped in cobwebs in his basement for a few weeks. It's really strange.

Fresh dogshit

I used to always wonder why black people smelled like shit, turns out its because they naturally smell worse than whites and the young ones dont wash enough.

chemicals or stank body odor. one or the other.

this

Lets see.
Think of the smell of a mexican that has been in the sun all day sweating up a storm then add the smell of fried chicken.

That is what they smell like when they don't shower for a day. The fatter the worse the smell.

>What do niggers smell like?
I will never know :^)

They smell like ass, and shit; They don't wash or wipe

Source: I live in a shitty place

I always thought it smells of some spices they use in cooking or whatever. The shit reeks so bad that I started holding my breath when I passed niggers when I was around 7 years old or so.

It ranges from slightly wet dog to outright piss or shit. Nigger wenches try to hide the funk with loads of cheap perfumes.

That's part of why white people's dogs hate niggers. They smell different than Humans.

to quote Thomas Jefferson
>"They secrete less by the kidnies, and more by the glands of the skin, which gives them a very strong and disagreeable odour."

source - Notes on the State of Virginia published 1785

Pretty sure the dog thing is evolution of all their ancestors being beat and eaten. Same reason dogs don't like children because it reminds them of asians.

Like wet musty animal, farts, racid chicken grease, whatever shit they use too much of to try to cover it up, with a touch of pure shit. I wake up an extra hour early to take the bus to work that goes through the Asian neighborhood rather than take the one that all the niggers are on. At least I'm never late for work.

A lot like cat shit.

>
rotten eggs & cocoanut oil

hahaha in middle school I had to sit in back of a big black girl who smelled of sweat and horrible period smell that females get when they don't wash. no air con and in late spring early summer, (school let out 2nd week of June,) the smell nearly made me pass out.

Sack of onions.

Coco butter and used pan frying grease

That sucks. Taking a bus full of gooks is still pretty shitty. Happened to me a dozen times and I hate the fuckers.

Its Shea Butter, from fucking Shea nuts that grow on fucking Shea trees. Sheas are a vitellaria, just like coconuts and niggertoe nuts. That smell is SHEA, not coconut, you fucking morons.

sorry for appropriating your beautiful culture

I don't know how to describe it. They all smell like it tho. It's so weird.

The chink bus only usually has 0 to 2 others than me on it. It's fucking peaceful.

>hahaha in middle school I had to sit in back of a big black girl who smelled of sweat and horrible period smell that females get when they don't wash. no air con and in late spring early summer, (school let out 2nd week of June,) the smell nearly made me pass out.

Negress odor. I'd rather pick bodies out of the ash of a house fire, than get stuck in an elevator with a nig-on-the-rag. That bloody-baboon smell they secrete is so nauseating, it takes days to recover from...

Well the chink bus I had to take was literally packed full of the cocksuckers. It was miserable! I fucking hate gooks.

moisturiser and sweat, as opposed to white people that smell of sweat

why are millennial anons taking the bus

>t. also takes the bus

Sweat, onions and a dash of piss. Terrible!

They smell like nigger

It’s a sharp scent, immediately hits your nose. However not all blacks smell, typically the ones with a lot of hair smell worse

Coco butter, weed and Newports

This is what most of them smell like. This isn't shea.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT

YOU READY?

I also don't know.

I have never talked to one for more than a minute or two.

I have never spent too much time around them.

Whites smell like old bologna sandwiches.
Mexicans smell like cumin and guava
And the only black I've ever smelled was a dude who just got out of gym and was in line at CVS who a gallon of milk. The guy smelled like poop, sweat, bad weed or something really bad.

>flag

The asians here are pretty quiet.
It's cheaper than owning a car so I save money for other things. Such is city life.

>mexicans smell like cumin and guava
Dude, have you ever been on a construction site?
White people are the only people I've met that actually smell like deodorant. And I live in a majority black area.

Check your cuck neighbors for the smell, you will get a rape of your asshole as a bonus for visiting that cuck country

damn this a good descriptor. why is this?

Oldster here.

Back in the 70's, early 80's, the liberals shipped nigger kids in daily from Boston to my quiet suburb of Brookline, presumably an attempt to destroy our school system.

As is the case today, the females were the worst behaving animals.

And they always smelled of B.O., with an attempt at masking it with some kind of artificial lemon smell.

Nasty nigger body odor, with notes of faux lemon.

That fucking lemon smell. Thanks for reminding me.