Remainder that women shouldn't be allowed to vote, they are the reason the west is what it is today

Remainder that women shouldn't be allowed to vote, they are the reason the west is what it is today

Looks like God had some remainder when he was making that ass if you know what I mean

Reminder that the only people who should be allowed to vote are of the ethnicity of their nation, have community establishment and investments, own land and have a degree of private, classical western education.

If such a person were a woman, she should be able to vote.

I guess that rules you out buckaroo

I'm fine with women voting but they shouldn't have high paying jobs. Female independence is the root cause of degeneracy. If a woman needs a husband to survive she won't be fucking niggers at the club every Friday.

No one should be allowed to vote

and that woman should be bred

with thighs that big, I mistook her for livestock

voting is for cucks and women

holy shit

idk man. I want to agree but how can i live in a country where my mom couldn't vote but carl the cuck could?

countryside girls are pretty top-tier sluts

>implying u wouldn't

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

White married women voted for Trump.

The reason why the west is what it is today is because non-whites can vote, and also the acceptance of third wave feminism

Would you prefer sharia law sandnigger?

BBC magnet

Russian weight lifter gal

I, too, saw that BSP video.

another one. this one kinda makes your dick go inward

Underrated

White women are the reason those shit skins were allowed entry into the U.S in the first place

She's the good kind of muscular/fit though

BRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Agreed they shitty mothers now too. Time to go back in the kitchen.

>Remainder that women of color shouldn't be allowed to vote, they are the reason the west is what it is today
ftfy