RUSSIA BOUGHT PRO-BLM ADS ON FACEBOOK

> The batch of more than 3,000 Russian-bought ads that Facebook is preparing to turn over to Congress shows a deep understanding of social divides in American society, with some ads promoting African American rights groups, including Black Lives Matter, and others suggesting that these same groups pose a rising political threat, say people familiar with the covert influence campaign.

> The Russian campaign — taking advantage of Facebook’s ability to send contrary messages to different groups of users based on their political and demographic characteristics — also sought to sow discord among religious groups. Other ads highlighted support for Democrat Hillary Clinton among Muslim women.

washingtonpost.com/business/technology/russian-operatives-used-facebook-ads-to-exploit-divisions-over-black-political-activism-and-muslims/2017/09/25/4a011242-a21b-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html?utm_term=.e24d84657f69

Holy fucking Christ. We were all blaming George Soros for trying to start a race war and cause division in our nation. Meanwhile, Russia was littlerally Jewing the fuck out of us. Talk about fucking playing both sides, Russia is a Kikehole Nation. Legit Israel tier. Vladamir Putin is more kikeworthy than fucking Soros.

VLADAMIR 6GRILLION GOLDBERGSHEKELSTIEN

FUCK RUSSIA!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913625/Billionaire-George-Soros-spent-33MILLION-bankrolling-Ferguson-demonstrators-create-echo-chamber-drive-national-protests.html
archive.fo/S8qQG
archive.is/0IlkP
archive.fo/5nKVB
archive.fo/OOBUz
archive.fo/eo8dg
archive.fo/FxKqx
forward.com/news/breaking-news/197664/holocaust-deniers-in-russia-now-face-five-years-in/
thedailybeast.com/exclusive-russians-impersonated-real-american-muslims-to-stir-chaos-on-facebook-and-instagram
abcnews.go.com/Politics/russian-generated-facebook-posts-pushed-trump-viable-option/story?id=50140782
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/lawmaker-russian-trolls-trying-to-sow-discord-in-nfl-kneeling-debate/2017/09/27/5f46dce0-a3b0-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html?utm_term=.0700e993f362
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/09/fake-facebook-event-pages-tried-to-entice-real-anti-immigration-rallies/
i.imgur.com/fVzvOMM.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=PdJH7Y56c7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you realize BLM bought ads from a firm in Russia you fucking moron.

based russians, the sooner nigs start a civil war in america the better

>still literally no proof of Russia hacking the DNC

>no proof again
Shit

as a russian hacker, here's all the proof you need

Wasn't this obvious? Who is surprised by this?

The Russian shills.

Those damn russians need to be stopped!

So it's the BLM who are colluding with Russia?

> no proof

Expect for the thousands of ads that were bought and can be traced backed to Moscow.

Go fuck yourself, Kike.

I love self-identifying shills. How are you loving being a self-identifying shill? Are you looking forward to the next election?

nice try, Vlad

Can you post an image of said ads?

>shows a deep understanding of social divides in American society
So when Putin does it, it's subversion, and when Kaepernick does it, it's patriotism? Talk about mental gymnastics.

--------------------
> KEEP IN MIND, HOLOCAUST DENIAL IS ILLEGAL IN RUSSIA!!!
--------------------
I don't even think holocaust denial is illegal in Israel.

Russia is more fucking kike than Israel! We've all been duped. Russia is the kike!!!

>still no evidence

Yeah, this, can OP specifically post a Russian BLM ad that makes Hillary voters instead vote for Trump?

Go fuck yourself shill.

Both Putin and Kaepernigger should be fucking hung from a light post.

If you don't agree then you're a liberal cuck or a fucking Kremlin shill. America first, you filthy kike.

>they hate Jews on pol!
>I'll say that Putin is Jewish!
>Then they will hate Putin!
Has anyone ever told you that trying is enough?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913625/Billionaire-George-Soros-spent-33MILLION-bankrolling-Ferguson-demonstrators-create-echo-chamber-drive-national-protests.html

George Soros was doing more than a couple of facebook ads.

>We were all blaming George Soros for trying to start a race war and cause division in our nation. Meanwhile, Russia was littlerally Jewing the fuck out of us
>MUH RUSSIA
As if there is no way it would be possible for some rich liberal plutocrat to open a shell company in Russia to purchase ads. Russia is hamfisted when it comes to American cultural issues, there is no way it's government was behind this

Ha. I used to worry that newcomers would not be able to pick up on who's a shill, but with people like this I need not worry.

>Holy fucking Christ. We were all blaming George Soros for trying to start a race war and cause division in our nation. Meanwhile, Russia was littlerally Jewing the fuck out of us. Talk about fucking playing both sides, Russia is a Kikehole Nation. Legit Israel tier. Vladamir Putin is more kikeworthy than fucking Soros.
George Soros just used some Russian proxy group to pay for BLM stuff. Soros never directly does anything he always works through proxies of proxies. Everybody know media matters is run by soros but he has set it up to look as though he is not even two degrees responsible.

This is the trick of the jews. Get somebody else to get somebody else to do your bidding. And then proclaim innocence. But god forbid a white goy try to play the same game and they will use their jewy pilpul legal tricks to make your responsible.

We should just focus all of our efforts on viable methods for killing all jews

Kek, what a bank account with a Russian internet bank, a proxy and hundreds of automated twitter accounts can do.

This is how the CIA ends, babbling about Russians under the bad, and trying but failing to influence people through rumors and namecalling.

>when you're a low IQ first time voter but you didn't really vote or get into politic before 2016 and you see how corrupt America is so you self-identify as a Russian National Bolshevik because Natzees are evil but then you find out Russia is just as evil and corrupt as any other place and its all run by Israel so you hide yourself in cognitive dissonance because admitting no one is working for We the People is just too hard to accept so you convince yourself Israel is based and the holocaust happened

Hahahaha

Why are they doing it? Because they want people in the US fight each other, same reason why the soviets underminded and supported the worst leftists. Russia never was our ally, they are not interested in strenghing other nations, they want everyone to fight so they can play one against the other for their own goals. They are the ones always sheming behind the curtains. It is a shame how many are willing to suck their cocks around here.

I guess. I just call it business though? What the fuck is collusion?

You're a pathetic cunt. Go tell your kikeslav boss the same.

russia has been poking at our racial issues since the cold war

the ussr fomented the rise of some black power groups, they even approached MLK to offer assistance.

nothing new here, except to say maybe the Russians weren't all in on Trump after all, and perhaps they chose to assist trump after seeing american media show a huge divide of pro and never trumpers.

>russians are so retarded that they buy ADS directly from russia but somehow they managed to hack the ELECTIONS

really MAKES ME THINK

>Do you realize BLM bought ads from a firm in Russia you fucking moron.
>Kek, what a bank account with a Russian internet bank, a proxy and hundreds of automated twitter accounts can do.
>George Soros just used some Russian proxy group to pay for BLM stuff.

And you just know the russian shills have found the thread, when you are bombarded with multiple explanations at once, all going in the other direction, while the people stating it never argue with each other, but just against everyone else.

>washington post
I guess we are da joos now

>George Soros just used some Russian proxy group to pay for BLM stuff.
So Putin either lacked the balls to stop him, or Putin was complicit in the act. Which is it?

Russian Shills? Are you fucking roleplaying right now? Surely you can't be serious dude?

First off Trump didn't even need Russia trolling for him. He got the republicans on his side, on his own. The fact that he's divisive and possibly an ineffectual leader shouldn't be viewed as some grand Putin scheme.
As for paying for BLM ads, or whatever allegations: it's par for the course. USA has funded similar separatist movements on a continuous basis.
I think Putin wants good relations with a strong USA, overall. Russians really like USA

HILLARY CLINTON IS GETTING THE DEATH SENTENCE.

OBAMA IS GOING TO PRISON.

SO ARE MANY OTHER PEOPLE.

FUCKING DEAL WITH IT YOU SOULLESS KIKES.

WSJ is calling the Mueller shit a scam
>All Mr. Comey’s Wiretaps
archive.fo/S8qQG
> Did Obama Know about Comey’s Surveillance?
archive.is/0IlkP

The hill opinion piece reporting it as spying, look at this headline
>It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me
archive.fo/5nKVB

New york post
>Wiretaps may prove Trump right — and that’s absolutely terrifying
archive.fo/OOBUz

Susan Rice admitted to unmasking just last week remember
>Trump rips Susan Rice over unmasking, says it’s ‘just the tip of the iceberg'
archive.fo/eo8dg

Meanwhile Samantha Powers was unmasking people daily
archive.fo/FxKqx

You're mad about Russia because you've been told to be mad about Russia. First they told you Russia hacked the DNC, then they said they hacked the election, now they're saying that Russia was buying ads during the election. They've been looking for anything Russia releated, and this is what they were able to find. $100,000 over a period of 2 years for facebook ads that were promoting lefty causes. It's literally nothing. There's no evidence this is even the Russian government, I mean, you kind-of assume they do stuff like this, if you watch RT it's some lefty anti-establishment programming and some righty anti-establishment programming, but in this case we still don't even know if this is the Russian government or an NGO or what.
And they still won't release the ads to let people see for themselves. That says something right there.

And they still don't provide evidence and STILL claim that it's the truth.

Go publicly say that the holocaust didn't happen.

Oh wait you can't because the kikes own Russia. Guess what you subhuman, I can publicly deny the holocaust.

Dude. Anyone can fake their location and funds through Russia. Don't be naive.

based russian trolls

let's see the US pass laws banning facebook ads

The crusty old generals from Ma Russia have been doing this for decades. Its called agitprop. We do it to. Get reczt you Fuckin faggot commies.and fuck the MSM because they know about it and act like its new. Same with the Demfags.

>russians shill of course only can mean paid russian posters
Strange how you only get that response around russian stuff. They trained you well, useful idiot.

Have you watched the videos of Yuri Bezmenov? They fuck nations up, that is what they have always done. This is how they can place influence.

DO YOU BELIEVE A "COLD WAR" DIES

WHO DO U THINK FUNDED THE BLACK PANTHER PARTY

>sjw's are the weapons russia use their version of al qaeda ISIS America funds groups like pussy riot

You mixed Russia with germany i believe.

Well yeah

Go and watch and read old RT segments on BLM. They do the whole oppressed black minorities being abused by the police.

YES!!!!!! FINALLY AFTER ALL THIS TIME, THE EVIDENCE WE NEED TO IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary Clinton is going to prison, there's nothing you type on Sup Forums that can change that. In fact, this is a waste of money for your slavemasters.

China and even N.Korea have chastised USA in the past over slavery, etc, in response to American complaints about China's own human rights abuses. To be fair, neither sides' representatives necessarily have a good grasp of the other's culture

> forward.com/news/breaking-news/197664/holocaust-deniers-in-russia-now-face-five-years-in/

YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS GERMANY! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
FUCKING KIKESHITHOLE!

hahaha
oh wow
awkward moment when russia was meddling the whole time, BUT FOR THE OTHER TEAM

fucking hell

actually that's pretty classic russia tbf
they have you americans wrapped around their little fingers and that's not even news

We can notice how you to try derail and change the topic. But apperantly you are type of guy, who likes it when Russia spends money to place BLM adds. But why would anyone on Sup Forums actually do that?

Zuckerberg colludes with russia

>Russia wants to right the wrongs done to blacks in America
>They try to spread the message that Black Lives DO Matter
>washingtonpost is saying they shouldn't be spreading that message
That's quite a racist post there, wapo.

If you want to cause chaos beyond belief demand that the ad purchase information for UK, Germany, Israel, and Saudi Arabia be released.

If Russia is buying BLM ads imagine what the rest of the countries are doing!!!

>INB4 We know what they are doing.

More likely with China

> Russia "influences election"
> Does this by shilling for Hillary and Democrats
> Everyone says Trump is Putin's puppet

If you had to read an article to acknowledge this then you have no idea what subversion is, they’ve probably done the same with pro and anti white groups

Working with, collaborating, co-conspiring with, etc

>ignoring half of the story to fit your own narrative

So any business can be called collusion which instantaneously makes it a pejorative?

Imagine being this dense

More like with anyone who will give him money.

>every single pro and anti white group consists entirely of spies from both sides
>spies spying on spies spying on spies spying on spies spying
I actually love this timeline

33million from soros vs 100k from putin. When will we investigate hungerian nazi jew collusion

Fuck i hope this stays in the news. Its so retarded it just might break the conditioning

Putin if you're reading this please get Kaepernick to burn a flag.

>Meanwhile, Russia was littlerally Jewing the fuck out of us

Get off my board.

ANTIFA:
>russians, autistic teenagers, capitalists in disguise, the government

NAZIS:
>russians, teenagers, communists in disguise, the government

Are you really implying that I think every member of each group is a spy, it’s not the members of the group it’s the prevalence and exposure that’s led to such division

forgot some op, I've been watching this unfold for a while.
thedailybeast.com/exclusive-russians-impersonated-real-american-muslims-to-stir-chaos-on-facebook-and-instagram
abcnews.go.com/Politics/russian-generated-facebook-posts-pushed-trump-viable-option/story?id=50140782
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/lawmaker-russian-trolls-trying-to-sow-discord-in-nfl-kneeling-debate/2017/09/27/5f46dce0-a3b0-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html?utm_term=.0700e993f362
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/09/fake-facebook-event-pages-tried-to-entice-real-anti-immigration-rallies/
i.imgur.com/fVzvOMM.jpg

I'm obviously being satirical, you clown

but yes
that is what I'm implying

I know, right? Their idea of anti-Semitism is screaming the word "kike," so they come here and expect that to open doors. At no point do they ever have any grasp of any issues, just pure namecalling in a manner alien to board culture.

Hello, i am a liberal (but not really) i am very politely reaffirming the statement that black lives matter too on this comment thread. There is a problem with racial profiling and police tactics in our most vulnerable and impoverished communities. I think the federal government should give guidance on this issue at the municipal level. Police officers should be held accountable to the community they police when a life is lost and resources should be used to investigate those shootings. The public needs to be involved and the investigation/evidence be transparent to each side involved. In every single case

I still don't see broofs.
No MH broofs no Russian ad broofs

You're a dumb cunt. Niggers are awful. Chicago

Sorry, this board doesn't belong to anti-american faggot kikeshills. Go fucking neck yourself.

Russia is basically spreading divisive propaganda like CNN. They don't want Trump or America to succeed and you're a fucking cuck or moron if you don't agree.

Fuckin retard. Chicago
>infographic.jpeg

Are you serious?!?!?!? Are you fuckin serious?!?!?
>link to fake story from philly about niggers beating up a trump supporting vet

Where is the evidence that it was actually Russia and not a deep state jew on a proxy server?

You see what they're doing here? This is literally recycling the "Russian hackers" delusion to be their true answer for everything going forward. If it weren't for Russian hackers, they might have to confront the fact that the People hate their guts and all of their brainless policies. So long as it's Russian hackers who resent the imposition of politics into sports, they can continue to live in their fantasy world.

Get a load of this liberal piece of shit. Can't even believe this. This country is going to shit and niggers are the problem

youtube.com/watch?v=PdJH7Y56c7Y

yes goy it was russians all along *rubbin hands*

>russia haxed our elections!!!
>.....
>"russian operatives" bought facebook ads
wew

Hang em all i say. My brother got stuck up the other day just trying to go to the store. My neighborhood is going to shit

The same processes of identifying the national origin of data ... which Vault 7 showed could be faked.

sure and 2 goat fuckers did 9/11 after which usa found wmd's in Iraqi

Chicago. Chicago. Chicago. Chicago. Chicago. Blm are terrorists and they deserve to die. Enemy of the people

This. Muh Russia will never end.

Is this a suprise to anyone but liberals? We all know that sowing divide is their agenda. Its my agenda aswell. We pushed tons of pro-blm shit.

Who dosent want the hypocrasy to reveal itself. Just look at all the Amerilards that went out to support these movments. You should be thanking russia for providing this TOP KEK.

I agree. Blm is a terrorist organization. They kill cops every single day. I mean fuckin dallas, what elese can you say?

LOL at the left claiming Russia helped trump by sowing racial division. Their entire platform is about sowing racial division.

BLM is blood libel. You're not allowed to criticize Jews, generally speaking, out of the fear that some suggestible idiot will pick up a gun. That is exaxtly what is happening with BLM. Every single case they champion is 100% indefensibly guilty, but they represent these cases as perfectly innocent. Cops have already been getting assassinated because of this harmful myth -- this blood libel -- that cops are murdering blacks during a time of record low shootings.

BLM ARE FUCKIN TERRORISTS AND THEY GET GUNS FROM GEORGE SOROS

Putin probably goes home and spends his nights posting blacked threads on Sup Forums