The earth is flat

>the earth is flat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USCsZGfksGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope. You're just a shill.

Nope. You just can't read.

so the flat earth stuff is just (((CIA))) shit so when people come here or the news reports on Sup Forums they can discredit us by saying "a site that believes the earth is flat," right?

just the like the hologram plane shit for 9/11

This

>hologram plane shit for 9/11
secret redpill: the twin towers were never recorded to have existed prior to September 11, 2001. In reality what you witnessed was nothing more than images projected onto balloons

that may be but you are still a schill

>all around the globe
>globe
My sides

>the twin towers were never recorded to have existed prior to September 11, 2001

I literally went into them in 1998. I remember almost puking from looking down on one of the top floors. I even made magnets as an eight-year-old right after the trip in school with a shitty drawing of the towers that are still on my parents fridge.

my family tried to visit them in the 90's, but they were closed because of the parking garage bomb

You're misremembering things, the Mandingo Effect

If your are into flat earth research do not study the flat earth society's info. They are disinfo.

I say fellow American, how do said magnets work?

What's on the bottom?

that's what they want you to think but it's actually true if you look into it

Bingo!

>flat earth
>nigger physics

Whites knew the Earth was spherical 2600 years ago.

Miracles shaggy, miracles.

>they must have known that it means this, thats why it's called that

Not just Pol. but to brand conspiracy theories as a nut job's fantasies.
Just a discreditation tactics

So what if I told you you are both kind of right.
What if the world is actually much bigger than we think. and what we think is earth is what is left from a planet hitting a big ice world. from our perspective it could be argued that it is flat. until you see the bigger picture.
turd floating in a big toilet.
I think they push the flat earth crap just to discredit exploration.

Fucking this. Before 9/11 i literally don't remember seeing or hearing the twin towers at all

Bro, you were 8, they were probably some other buildings.

>cia started the greatest cointel operation in you tube history .
>thousands of idiots actually believe the world is flat now
>millions of normal people now associate 911 truth with this garbage

hats off to the cia pricks who came up with this one

Bingo

bottom? What do you mean? Oh I get it you still believe in the third dimension lmao

As the moon circles the planet it pushes the turd up and down hence magnetic field and tides.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=USCsZGfksGE

>cia
>Americans
I think you're crediting the CIA with people being stupid here

This is also why The scale is off. Everything was bigger before the impact.

A nutty conspiracy theory concocted to discredit true ones. The objective, like the 'lizard people', and similar insane theories, is to make anyone who believes ANY conspiracy theory look insane by association.

Don't think the Holocaust happened? Hah! You must be like one of those people who think the earth is flat and that the lizard people are controlling our brains via microwaves. Hahaha!

We are very small.

I also think silly and easily disprovable conspiracies are created to discredit actual conspiracies.

If the earth was really flat then don't you think some country or organization like China or North Korea would prove that the earth is flat just to make the west look bad?

You really ought to just neck yourself.

>implying that the lizard people aren't controlling our brains via microwaves

>hearing the twin towers
>hearing
Must be brain damage.

slut

>globe
What's this word mean dog fucker?

DAILY REMINDER that spherecuckoldry is not tolerated here and all spherefags should kill themselves

Why would you want credit user?

Who gives a shit? A bunch of people believing the Earth is flat isn't going to stop NASA and SpaceX. The world goes on and the idiots keep thinking they have a stake in the world.

Nah, it's done through pulsed image EMF resonance.

Also, doesn't control your mind/thoughts, but your nervous system.

For normies, these are generally one in the same.

It's like saying that atheists saying "bless you" when someone sneezes has an additional meaning.