Did the alt right ever have a response to this? No response makes you guys look pretty weak desu

Did the alt right ever have a response to this? No response makes you guys look pretty weak desu.

isn't that in and of itself a response enough, you shitty fucking leaf?

>le strong neck lesbian man
Go back to r-r-REDDIT morty *urp*

>leaf
tell us how the life of shitposting all day is?

It's really funny to me lol

What's wrong with his face
Looks like he's pushing out a huge shit

fuck I love this band, this song just gives me the feels bro, good sheeeit

I don't know if the alt right did, but Sup Forums found out he still is a pathetic manchild that still lives with his parents.

Came to say this, FPBP

Pretty sure a few thousand memes were made, where were you?

>wasn't reading all of Sup Forums when this came out

their gay bait music video worked, now they're much more well known than they should be

>a response
We memed the shit out of it for two days.
That's all the response they deserve.

>no response
there are practically millions of edits of this guys face floating around by now
he's never going to be able to look in a mirror ever again without seeing quasimodo staring back at him
but whatever you say dear

Yes we did, you missed it. Nobody cares about this shitty band

>Did the alt right ever have a response to this?
Yeah, it was called laughter.

So like you guys never made your own music video or anything just memes?

Bitch I was playing Death Metal in the 80's you limp wristed NEET faggot

The alt-right sucks these nuts.

>Did the alt right ever have a response to this?

nope.

The faggot in the music video was the sort of kid who got a participation trophy for track and field. When they put that out we spent the better part of a day laughing our asses off because he was super duper serious and hit every checkmark of a retarded antifa faggot.

No one cared then. No one cares now. Why make a response video to some 5'4" manlet screaming while looking like he was shitting himself?

Great song - makes me lul inside every time. Great memes too - I want more memes