JoJo thread

Remember to stay hydrated.
>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

First for best girl

Friendly reminder to all shitposters

Joubin looks awfully worried about Damo dying. you'd think if he were the big boss, he wouldn't be so afraid.

Now that Kaato has joined the fray, which JJL girl has the best design?

So who's the next set of enemies going to be? I thought that we'd be getting Rockmen for the whole part? I didn't expect there to be so few of them

You niggas dead?

All the Americans are asleep / at work.

More rockmen most likely, Damo and his gang aren't the only rockhumans aren't there

I'm the guy who responded, and I'm American and at work

Are you asleep?

No, but Damo confirmed that he was the boss of the groyp

Okuyasu screaming into the void

Did he? It was Josuke who said that, Damo didn't say anything.

No but I have coworkers trying to talk to me at this very moment, glad that normies don't recognize 4chins

It worse when they do... hey do you go on Sup Forums LMAO xd

Why does Koichi put up with this faggot, isn't it canon that he went broke and lives in an apartment with Koichi after DIU

it looks like the duo of Kaato/Joubin is going to be the focus for the next bit, and we have no reason to believe that either of them is a rockperson. we don't know where Kaato comes from though, so that remains to be seen

Josuke says this based on his inference that if there were any other members of the gang, they'd have come to help Damo out. it doesn't occur to him, however, that there may be other members of the gang who have decided that Damo's life is less important than maintaining the secrecy of their identity (Joubin)

Vem /svensk/ här?

Only for a short while

I'm expecting an Aya, Superfly guy, and the alien guy reference as they are the only characters from part 4who haven't been references in any way yet

How? Wasn't he incredibly popular on top of being able to release work efficiently by himself?

Aya was referenced by a nurse

It's from the one shot Mutsu-kabe Hill, where he buys six mountains to stop a resort road from being built on them so he could investigate the youkai that resided there.

Special Event announced for February, thoughts?

Vento Aureo anime announcement.

David will instead adapt all of Boku no pico instead of continuing JoJo

Jojo rights will be sold to Seth Macfarlane

If people are expecting a part 5 announcement, or something along those lines, I think they'll probably be disappointed.

Never mind! I forgot part 4 was announced at the Stardust Crusaders event last year. There will probably be something about Vento Aureo.

david production announcing that theyll skip to part 6 since 5 is shit

This, they never announce the new part at the event they have directly after the show ends. New parts seem to get announced at the event AFTER all of the BDs have released. July 2017 is the last volume IIRC

>5 is shit
>not liking best crew

V shameful tbhdesu

V has come to

I know obviously is Gonna be Jojo's Bizarre Musical

He has no right to be so adorable.

Steel Ball Run confirmed to be animated

End of part 8 and Araki's retirement party

>people pronounce it jojo-lie-in
>not jojo-lee-on

I've only ever heard people say jojo-lee-on and that's the correct one

>>people pronounce it jojo-lie-in

That is just stupid americans, they are barely even human

Quick I need you're only human after all

I've always pronounced -lion like Evangelion. But my brother pronounces it like the animal.

Quick, you have 60 seconds to draw Gyro Zepelli or your mother will die in her sleep. I have implanted 『BITE ZA DUSTO』 on you with my 『KILLER QUEEN』 so you cannot be saved by Immunity Cat.

Anyone got high quality wallpapers of Cars?

Also Cars apreciation thread

people actuallly think stands can beat him[/spoilers]

Too bad motherfucker, Immunity Cat is the GER of the internet.

mistake

THIRD BOMB: Bite the dust

Kars*

Check the /w/ JoJo thread

you stop that

I tried mom

FUCK YOU

Give it to me straight Doctor, how shit are my tastes?

Prettygood/10

it would appear that gappy makes you happy
7.5/10

Pretty good, part 2 crew isn't really a proper crew though.
and why is yoyo mama your least favourite fight when dragon's dream exists

Rating anything from Part 8 under any circumstances is bad form.

Above average/10
Has some underappreciated stuff there, so good on ya

God-tier taste except for the BroJo

boring/10

Part 3 wasn't that bad, the first half was a slog but the 2nd half was pretty good. Aside from that, good taste, especially for favorite stand design and favorite death

Not him, but Speedwagon was bros to two Jojos man.

And he used his wealth to help out the family for generations. That's pretty bro-tier.

Best I've seen in a while.

Pucci did nothing wrong. Ever since he was a child, he was the opposite of evil, until the tragic event that turned him into a villain. But he never really became evil. Some people blame Pucci for everything that happened, but honestly there was nothing he could do and if I was in his place I would do the same thing. Hell, if you should blame anybody, blame the woman that swapped the newborns. If I realized my brother was alive and dating my sister, I would do the same thing as Pucci and hire the private detectives. And if the tragedy happened to me and I found myself kneeling with my dead sister on my lap, I would also lose the will for everything and turn to the one man who could help me- Dio.

Another fellow Gappy lover, nice.

That was a tough choice for me I hated both honestly but the whole aspect of Feng Shui used as a form of combat seemed cooler to me on the surface. Also yeah I might just change that to part 3 crew this was made at 2 at night didn't think every one through.

Stop

>favorite girl

But she barely did anything as of yet.

At least come up with something original
>aminoapps.com/p/t7lep7

Ill never stop

Didn't feel like picking F.F. twice but I really like Kyou's design and her stand, I'm sure she'll be worthy of the spot when part 8's done.

>We are getting Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan OVAs...
>...with Part 4's anime style and mediocre quality

Uh...

I got Junji Ito vibes from that one

thanks a lot mate

>calling him Straits instead of Straizo
>calling him Cars instead of Kars
>calling him Wham instead of Wamuu
>calling him ACDC instead of Esidisi
>calling him Alexander McQueen instead of Thunder McQueen
>calling him Donatello Versace instead of Donatello Versus

ISHYGDDT

never said i had to post it

Delete this

Bite Za Du--

>calling him Jotaro Kujo instead of Joutarouu Cuujouuh

New jojonium, please.

>OVAs
Just Millionaire Village
>143176007
It has the same sort of a payoff as most Ito stories too where the author just goes "Well, that's a thing that happened. The end."

>guy with a beard giving a blowie
yuck, man, should be johnny blowing him

Nice taste.

Shit, lost my >
Meant to quote

Can anyone explain to me why Jolyne has Cujoh as a last name instead of Kujo?

>5 is shit
VA > SC and PB
VA has one of the vest crew (tied with DIU),best fights and stands.

Probably something to do with jap pronouns

I'm hacking coughing and there's a burning in my pisshole
Is this a stand attack?

She's American and they romanized her last name with a C, same reason Kaato's ring says N to C (Norisuke to Caato)

Japs (including Araki) are probably taught to romanize with a C while the west prefers to use K for less confusion as to what the sound actually is

She doesn't. Araki just isn't consistent with romanization, as evidenced by countless examples like Joseph/Josef, Bruno/Blono, and Josephmi/Jyosefumi. If she's a Cujoh then so is Jotaro.

Araki once wrote it as Cujoh, and that's what the fans went with.
But it should be Kujo.
Go see a doctor instead of shitposting.

>Favourite Voice

Bruno is actually a mistake by localization teams. His name is supposed to be Blono.