The Daily Stormer Saves Lives: Urges Readers NOT To Attend Armed AntiCom Charlottesville Event

> On December 28th, Richard Spencer is scheduled to speak at a “March Against Communism” rally in Charlotte, North Carolina.

> The Daily Stormer is officially urging readers not to attend this event, and is asking Richard Spencer to cancel attendance and to tell his own people to do the same.

dailystormer.is/official-daily-stormer-statement-on-december-28th-march-against-communism-event/

THIS IS A SETUP.

DO NOT GO. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.

THEY TRIED TO INSTIGATE BEFORE AND FAILED.

WE ARE SMARTER THAN THIS.

ANGLIN IS RIGHT. WEEV IS RIGHT.

CANTWELL WAS RIGHT.

CHARLOTTESVILLE WILL NOT BE OUR STALINGRAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
weev.net/richard-spencer-wants-you-to-go-to-a-rally-with-guns-please-dont/
archive.is/3W3Lh
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XRT8ZQUIxa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK RICHARD SPENCER.

FUCK THE ALT RIGHT

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT PROTEST MARCH

Who organized this one? Another former "Occupy" like before?

everyone should remember hal turner, who was paid by the FBI as an agitator, literally to incite violence among right-wingers against lefties and democrats, to pump up the governments cultural marxist "oppression" narrative.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

this shit is real. anyone who thinks the government doesn't go out of it's way to try to get conservatives and right wingers to do fucked up shit needs to examine the case of Turner, and actually listen to the shit he said on the air and what he told people to do at the behest of the government

do not bump Deep State threads.

stop entrusting jews with your life.
they have no intention of stopping white genocide.

we only found out about turner because the FBI turned on him. how many are out there that the FBI hasn't turned on?? how many other intelligence agencies are pulling this shit??

this is all a scam. they're trying to get white nationalism banned along with Communism by having anons act as stupid as possible. See:

They're trying to create a bogeyman to scare normies away while at the same time changing public opinion of Antifa, if I had to guess. What's unfortunate is that it will be patriotic whites who suffer from the genocide that they'll disguise as civil war should they get their way.

Oh fuck is Spencer absolutely retarded?
If Spencer did urge people to come armed it's fucking confirmed he's a CIA shill, nobody can be that fucking retarded.

>oy vey DO NOT be agitators!
>i mean be agitators like I am, goys!

Your methods of persuasion are counterproductive, Moarpheus.

see
you agree with everything I say, save for blaming the responsible party. you cuck out on this front. time to name the Jews, user.

Oh, is this the character assassination thread?

>this shit is real. anyone who thinks the government doesn't go out of it's way to try to get conservatives and right wingers to do fucked up shit needs to examine the case of Turner, and actually listen to the shit he said on the air and what he told people to do at the behest of the government
Absolutely, I remember when all this shit went down. I personally believe that David Duke is a shill for the feds as well.

do you disagree with my claims in that screenshot? lets debate them then and keep the thread bumped?
>inb4 nah i was only kidding
dumb fagget

Don't be fucking armed agitators and thus start an massacre that will kill ALL nationalism permanently in America.

Spencer cancelled and is not going
Check Spencer's Twitter
He explains that he agreed to it when the event was originally indoors

Nothing can stop me now

>dont be armed as this is bad for PR and might may white nationalism look as stupid as ANTIFA
>but protesting some dumb woman's funeral will not result in white nationalism looking as stupid as ANTIFA

theyre all kikes kiking you, anons.

Spencer cancelled, he is not going to be speaking there you retard.

I do, and I've already debated them.
Trust a self appointed nazi to try and say Jews don't exist, that it's just a mindset, that you can give up Jewishness.

It is a bit suspicious that Spencer want's to go back to Charlottesville after what happened. It's even more suspicious that he wants everyone to bring their guns to this rally.

Who the fuck wants to go to fucking Charlottesville North Carolina between Christmas and New Year's?

Is every public event "controlled opposition" now?

This is how we go back to being eternal basementdwellers.

That's fine. I rather be that then controlled by CIA niggers like Richard Spencer, Steve Bannon or the Alt-Right (((Leadership)))

>ive already debated them and therefore i refuse to debate now
no you didnt or you wouldnt post the same screenshot every thread. lets debate my claims you lil subversive nigger?
>inb4 no i was only kidding
you are beneath me.

What did Richard Spencer mean by this? Is Spencer the deep state flamboyant homosexual face of the Radical right? Has anyone who follows him actually listened to him talk? Do millenials not learn what "butt buddies" are, or have anti-bullying classes destroyed their gaydar such that they can't recognize Richard Spencer for what he is?

Go anyway
armed
up the ass
FUCK JEWS

There's difference between a massacre and acting like an asshole.
One gets people to go "Hey meanies!" and the other makes people go "Lock 'em up, kill 'em all!"

Eventually we have to get off keyboards.

>but protesting some dumb woman's funeral will not result in white nationalism looking as stupid as ANTIFA
Notice how no one showed up? It's almost as if it was a joke. Antifa even crashed the funeral and looked like assholes because of it.

Anyway, this is a Moarpheus thread, abandon ship. You're either a kike or literally insane.

THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY YOU GODAMN DUMB FUCKS
SET UP? WHO WHAT?

DONT DO NOTHING ILLEGAL.
GODAMN FUCKIGN JEWS DONT LISTEN TO THEM TELLING YOU YOUR RIGHTS ARE BAD EVER NO MATTER EVEN IF ITSTHE INTERNET OK LITTLE JOHNNYS.

I HOPE MORE PEOPLE SHOW UP IN SPITE OF THIS AND SEE WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO DO

No fuck you, comrade

eeeeeeehhhhhhheeeeee

this is why I laugh when people say daily stormer is FBI shills

>implying the Jews responsible for our laws havent been waiting for the right time and excuse to ban white nationalism and natsoc and the altright along with Weev are giving them their excuse
see: >haha he was only pretending to be retarded!
get a new line, shill.

I do name the jew, but your methods of persuading people here is still counterproductive. Either you're mentally ill or you're trying to get people to defend to defend the people you're attempting to character assasinate.

>Sup Forums has said spencer and the altright are cia niggers for a year now
>but it takes a jew to convince anons
get out newfags im so tired of your ilk REEEE

newfags > namefags

Heather Heyer?

Here's what weev said.
weev.net/richard-spencer-wants-you-to-go-to-a-rally-with-guns-please-dont/
archive.is/3W3Lh

On another note the net effect of the last protest was getting tons of Confederate (and other White) statues removed. If the protest isn't effective then tactics should be adjusted.

OP here.

> Spencer cancelled

Good. I checked and you are right.

> OP wouldn't fact check.

Spencer did the right thing. But that was two hours ago and I hadn't checked Twitter when I shilled this thread.

I'm no friend of Spencer but glad to hear he doesn't want to get right-wingers killed. I wish he'd just stick with the academic shit. Other guys are better at it.

By this logic I will do what is worst for the Alt-Right and attend the rally.

Spencer, Enoch and Nathan Dimigo did cancel and are not going.

This was organized by Anticom. Their leader is 18 years old and this will be a shitshow.

how come andy anglin never attends these marches?

Actually before I leave I'll dump the other two.

counter-productive how so? you've repeated everything I've said here for months. youre literally mimicking what I've been saying. I told you the altright is run by the same kikes running ANTIFA. i told you spencer is CIA. is this your new tactic? just take whatever im saying and re-tell it yourselves so it actually benefits you? You Jews are so transparent. If not, what exactly do you disagree with me about? :)

Weev is an idiot, but he's right in this case.

(((daily stormer))) and (((weev))) were the ones pushing c-ville

fucking gov informants gtfo

there are far more intelligent people that said "told ya so"

fuck off gov kike workers

>muh namefags tho!
not an argument dumb shill

Okay, we're done here.

Enjoy your 100 posts by this ID, kike.

THATS NOT WORSE FOR THE ALT RIGHT. THE ALT RIGHT DOESNT EXIST. Everything that surrounds Spencer gets blamed on Trump you fucking faggot. Alt Right are not Trump supporters.

LARPER halt, the 30's are never gonna come back, find new strategies and new optics.

debate me on the claim user? dont cuck out. if you disagree with me come show everyone how wrong i am? come measure your proverbial dick against mine?
>inb4 nah i was only kidding sorry moarpheus
thas right

Finally. Spencer is a fucking Jew and will kill you all at this Jewish trap.

Spencer has caused nothing but woe, avoid him.

>i cant even say what i disagree with you about
>were done here
stay defeated.

yep

they are just preying on these poor young lads and newfags

it's what they were pulled out of jail to do

gov informant kikes

>FUCK THE ALT RIGHT
>THE ALT RIGHT DOESNT EXIST
>DONT DO WHAT THE MAJORITY OF THE ALT RIGHT IS DOING
Sending mixed signals there Screemo.

We get it. This is the 100th thread on it. Nobody has interest in shilling for them.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XRT8ZQUIxa4

>Needing controlled (((Daily Strormer))) to tell you when shit is obviously a setup.

>muh optics
TRS pls go. white people are dying. aint nobody got time for your marketing games.

This Moarpheus dude really is a special schizo isn't he?

Then I guess you better go because he cancelled. Read the thread before posting you fucking idiot

Already have, the result stays the same every time.
Hmmm... A certain Uncle Addy told us about people like that. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

the only oppression happening which your calling people to NOT go march while open carrying which i think is the JIST of this parade is

i dont know its comeing from YOU. and Trump
so, exactly what are YOU saying?.

>when you plan a setup so bad that you proclaim it a setup while attacking anyone who claims it's a setup
Oy Vey.

>but im afraid to engage this schizo is debate regarding the claims made
>because he's alpha and i wished he'd fuck my wife while i watch

show us the archived threads of you debating me then user? otherwise you lose and are a coward who does not engage.

>Volunteering to become the next ruby ridge
Send your dog to live with your neighbor.

>FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO KEEP SPAMMING THIS ARE COMMIE SHILLS TRYING TO DISUADE YOU FROM USING YOUR 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS
>COME UNARMED, COME PEACEFUL, MARCH AGAINST COMMUNISM, FUCK THESE FAGGOTS

What a fucking timeline we live on.

Hey Peter, is your personal account up yet?

>maybe if i regurgitate moarpheus' message about the alt-right we can manipulate the situation by getting rid of Spencer and replacing him with a new talking-head
>damage control mode: engaged
you niggers are going to force me to become an eceleb myself so you can jip my shit.

YEAH

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I debated you in the threads those pics were taken in. Unlike you, I'm smart enough to learn that debating you is pointless because you're either a disingenuous kike or you're very mentally unstable.

By the way, I thought you were going to put your face out there by now. Something about "You'll know who I am in a few months" around when Charlottesville was announced.

Spencer is not going to the event dumb ass dis info kike. He cancelled. Daily stormer is run by andrew anglin, who is a philo-semitic(supports netanyahu"s son yair) crypto-nigger and an ultra manlet(5'2 inches tall), and and weev the kike kosher nazi. They are both obvious agent provocateurs. Weev has the quintessential background of an informant.

your comment is kind of difficult to read.
i think you are making a valid point though. despite all of the clear danger of this march, it's mostly a patent tragedy that people are now being essentially forbidden from practicing their first and second amendment rights just because they KNOW, and KNOW RIGHTFULLY, that their government will use psyops to set them up as "terrorists" and probably mow them all down in a hail of gunfire.

that's the god damn saddest thing i've ever seen in this country and it's the true and literal death of "liberty".

>he says, on the board where he goes to parrot the things they tell him to say

The mass confusion campaign is in full swing. This is why it's impossible for anyone to organize anything of value...... outside of larping like faggots.

Richard cancelled. The Alt Right brand isn't fucked tho, i disagree with Anglin on that.

>the current year
>still unable to dox me
wew

so post screenshots of you debating me in those threads then? you have screens of my arguments but not your own? :)

>muh 1930's

It's over, dude. The Nazis are done. They sucked. They're not coming back. The only "Nazis" left are narcs or feds or dumbasses. "Marketing games" = convincing people to do shit. You're never going to convince people to affiliate with an ideology as tainted as the Nazis. It's a losing battle. It's Durnkirk. Just give it up and get a new ideology not associated with gassing people to death.

>Going into a trap
No. You don't fight battles that are guaranteed losses.

fuck you stupid son of a bitch
this won't happen if you record and document and p9ost it publically
i dare y ou thiki the police are going to gun down people whos guns are on their back or challenge free speech and gun down a BIG CROWD
which is the scare tactic you JEWS employ to try to stop large crowds

Anglin is in hiding, and doesn't show up to anything, if anyone noticed.....

>(((Daily Stormer)))
>(((Andrew Anglin)))
>(((Weev)))
Only newfags buy into these degenerates and their degeneracy.

Why the fuck do you post here?

Charlotte N.C. here.

If the war must begin, then let it begin here. I will start the fire brothers. Witness me!

you know im natsoc because i debate the issues openly. but i do not spread 1930s natsoc. ive even said today's natsoc is jewish cancer. debate me on the issues or keep the gossip in church.

lulz

for what?

what it is, is
> KNOW, and KNOW RIGHTFULLY, that their government will use psyops to set them up as "terrorists" and probably mow them all down in a hail of gunfire.

>that's the god damn saddest thing i've ever seen in this country and it's
your so fulll of godamn shit

If you want maximum lulz dress as an antifa and make some "mistakes."

That isn't true you literally spend hours a day on this board, I want to know why you post here.

they have no >"terrorists"
definition of terrorosts to sell the country on anything that is happening

Andrew Anglin is a plant, a thai-whoremonger and a rat. He was wrong on Theresa May and he is wrong now too.

Always protest.

>COME TO THIS NAZI RALLY
>SHOW YOUR FACE TO THE FEDS UNDER THE LIGHT OF OUR TORCHES

They're watching you, dumbasses. The second you start associating with this shit they're watching you. They watch every single group they think might be associated with violence. They pay people in your groups to snitch on you. Anyone they catch committing a crime, they force to snitch on you. And if you just stop talking about the gas chambers, they stop watching you. So why do you give a shit about Hitler again?

IT'S BEEN 80 YEARS, WALK IT OFF.

Why would I screencap my own posts? Anyone who's stepped into internet nazi territory knows they're blatantly false, that Jews are an ethnoreligious race and they're different to us.
Anyway, I'm out of here, not arguing with this sperg again.