what anime has the best school uniforms

Other urls found in this thread:

ripio.com.br/produto/calca-bailarina-objetivo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The upcoming Amanchu.

I like the uniform in meguca.

this and pic related

GuP

This is the best school uniform. Go ahead, try and prove me wrong.

The winter Tokiwadai uniforms are fucking amazing.

Why would I prove you wrong if you're right?

I love YY, but it has the dumbest looking uniforms ever. They're literally wearing maternity dresses in junior high.

By a landslide.

Generic shit. There's a hundred anime with similar ones.

Raildexfags are retarded as usual.

>maternity dresses

But with blouses and miniskirts.

10/10, also you're a fag.

Idolm@ster is a goldmine of uniforms.

The anime of passion, style and pasta.

The tragic thing is that real life uniforms look exactly like anime ones in Japan, but they have a fatal flaw: the skirt.

Even in the summer variant, the skirt reaches mid-calf, with some schools going further and actually going down to the ankle with their winter version.

Some sluts roll up their skirts and try to look better, but the majority of schoolgirls look like their clothes have something wrong with them, with the general style looking just out of place when coupled with a skirt that's three times as long as it should be.

You know it's the best because you can tell which one it is from this picture

FUCK

proven, highly optimized aesthetically pleasing uniform > obscure special snowflake uniform with silly colours and tack-ons

wait what?
is this real?

I thought koi to senkyo's was nice

Kinda. He exagerated, but it's true that like 99% of Japanese usiforms have skirts that are way too long to look good for anyone.

please choke on bag of dicks

Came here to post this

Most Japanese high schools have moved away from the seifuku and towards more Western style uniforms.

And they still look like ass compared to anime ones

I also came to post this

Here's an image of the modern style of uniform, for reference.

ugly uniform for an ugly girl

Those are literally the uniforms we had in my high school.
I live in Romania, though.

These look great.

You're ugly

>drab colours
>unisex sans the skirt
trash.

Give them a colourful ribbon instead of a necktie

I also came to post this

its skin tight on the torso but has loose sleeves. This confused the shit out of my eyes at first.

This too

Always liked Sakurasou's.

It's a school uniform, not rave attire

generic design, fuck ugly color combination, the strong blue+pink looks terribly out of place

I came to post this too

Yeah, but from the waist up, they look like men.

Just about anything but the modern necktie looks better on girls. Or at least not the exact same colour as both the vest, jacket, and skirt

I rate it chuuni out of 0.

Into the trash it goes.

It won't fit in there with your taste taking up all the space, though

Where I live, most school uniforms have skin-tight pants like this + a babydoll shirt, and a hoodie in the winter. There's a lot of middle school ass as great as this pic going around and I always felt that it was the one department where 3D beat 2D. There's an awful lack of good ass in fanart.

That's what Sports Festival uniforms are for

Boku no Pico

I might have to check out the second season of Haganai. Still, sports festivals last like what? A few days / single episode? This is the uniform schoolgirls wear all year.

By the way, the closest thing I've found in anime is Ro-kyu-bu! Where the girls are always dressed like this.

We now?

School uniforms are supposed to be simple, and professional-looking. They have to be easy to launder and relatively inexpensive to produce. That's their job. You want to look nice? Go get changed after school then.

Millenials, I swear.

Better angle.

Vividred Operation

>3D

Who cares?

Still waiting for the rest to be translated.

I don't believe you. Do you live in some kind of third world country?

Haruhi and GJ-bu have great uniforms.

I'm pretty sure these charts have been updated at some point but I'll just post the ones I have.

Say what you want about the actual show, but the blue accents on the skirts are great, I really dig the look.

This. Uniforms were the only good thing about it.

Brasil.

>/cgl/ leaked into this thread

meh

Both Aikatsu have high heels as part of the uniform. It's an idol school, so it sort of makes sense. In the first Aikatsu they are slightly shorter.

Yuru Yuri uniforms are god-tier, but that's already been established. How about a close second.

The uniform and the artstyle

I'm really infatuated with Shawls so I had a real thing for the Kanon school uniforms.

these are pretty good though plain

>high heels as part of the uniform

haruhi?

Fuck off newfags.

Not anime, but my favorite uniforms are from Princess Evangile. So cute and sexy.

Y-you mean it's not Haruhi?

This

>built in corsett

bread to breed?

BakaTest's will always be classy.

I liked these better when they didn't spoil the answers.

The original Aikatsu.

These uniforms are top tier. The heels, skirt and color combinations are superb.

I'm having a hard time finding photos that don't look like shit, but here's something: ripio.com.br/produto/calca-bailarina-objetivo/

That's not his regular school uniform though.
Delinquent and banchou type characters are famous for illegally customizing their school uniforms. Its more pronounced in part 4, look at how okuyasu and josuke dress compared to koichi.

And here's proof that the kids also wear it. Cropped the face to spare you the 3DPD, but the original is in that page.

Idle activities.

kill la kill generic band uniform is pretty cute.

Anyone got anything more exotic?

dude weed lmao

This is your school uniform tonight.

>nightschool

jojo's confirmed failkids

What?

I like the plot of kiznaiver.

I guess that counts.