What are the benefits of diversity?

What are the benefits of diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing. Except dividing and conquering for the jews. Diversity isn't a real fucking word. It's a fake jew buzzword. We're already diverse. America is INHERENTLY diverse.

Did they also create the idea of the "melting pot"?

Food variety?

This little guy

strength

You can Fight wars without losing your own people by starting major wars and drafting every other race to fight instead of your own people, and you can make sure that they die.

Probably. Jews have controlled history for al ong long time. YOU CONTROL LITERATURE YOU CONTROL WHAT PEOPLE THINK.

Extensive studies have show that diversity is a negative on communities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

More melanin, which helps keep sunburns away. Then again, people rarely go into the sun anymore

You tell me.

"Diversity" is going to make me fucking snap.

If diversity is strength, is unity weakness?

Lowers social cohesion and trust in communities so people can be more easily controlled by their Jewish overlords. :^)

Food. That's it.

Diversity is our Strength, YOU FUCKING BIGOTED RACIST XENOPHOBIC RACIST MYSOGONIST

>What are the benefits of diversity?

There are none. Fuck diversity.

The best benefit is that it is a wonderful cultural weapon. It cannot be sustained as it is a temporary state due to human nature and breeding. When you flood a homogenous people with another type of homogenous people (see: "Creating Diversity"), you are damning the first group to extinction and birthing a new middle-group, in due time.

The reality is that Diversity is biological warfare of the highest order, preying on the simple need of people to procreate and leveraged by psychological manipulation through media. Engineering their own destruction, quite often.

Diversity is literally the prime armament in next-level warfare, being unleashed to nigh full potential against western cultures and societies at the behest of you know (((who))).

Never forget that Diversity cannot exist for long; as the gravity of social norms and human sexuality will gradually homogenize everything and everyone in proximity.

Look up Israel Zangwill. The term "melting pot" wasn't coined by an American, but by a Russian Jew who lived in Britain.

Non-whites get to benefit off whites while hating us.

Free bedbugs.

It's useful to external forces that want to weaken a nation-state

Ugh no, I can cook better Thai, Mexican, Italian than Thais/Spics/Whops

why would there be any advantage in having a bunch of radically different people in the same place?

How many votes do you think that guy got solely because women thought he was good looking?

disgusting

Tacos, but that just about covers it

So the Jews are sorta like Agent Smith from the Matrix? They play by their own rules and control the simulation?

Increased ethnic violence.

The forced miscegenation in the media is meant to be benevolent and profitable. Seriously, the Jews think they're doing all our great-grandchildren a favor. 100 years from now, will humanity live on 10 planets all controlled by zog without cultural differences to divide them? Or will there be an asian planet, a russian planet, a poo planet, a few caucasian planets, a hispanic planet, and a nog containment planet (still all controlled by zog)? Diversity = war, they'd rather get it out of the way before we annihilate entire planets.

Makes a capitalistic society work better when you can make profit on people of different cultures who will then send work back to their homelands.
Other then that, it just a thing that exist and should not be forced onto people nor people use force to prevent. Let it happen naturally.

Those votes + those who voted for him strictly for legal weed got him elected. The rest of the votes were the"anyone but Harper"crowd

Too many

Whose benefits?

I swear /ck/ would have a pissy fit if this was posted on that board.

hahaha wtf

I honestly like the idea of good functioning diversity. i know it can work to some degree. its not as bad in Europe (minus refugees) as it is in america with blacks vs whites vs mexs vs multiple religions etc. in an ideal world everyone works and behaves for the good of the country rather than look for anyway possible to fight against the other guy who may not even be directly harming them or their interest.

i still like the variety of people, food, music, comedy and pop culture that goes on here that you don't see in other countries that are 97% one race. i like that i can kind of feel like i'm going to another country when i'm visiting different communities in different states.

Smug posturing against countries with less diversity (like Japan).

It's:
>easy and convenient
>gives you something to brag about
>can be used to justify other failures

Mediocrity comes to mind.

He got the shitskin vote, the female gibs vote (each kid is $7000/year in gibs, tax free), the female "he's got great hair and he's hot vote" (literally 90%+ of White Canadian women), etc.

I voted for Gilles

What I'm not getting is how a micro-population of Jews benefits from it. How do they not become targetted negatively by the very system that they create? How are they invulnerable to the struggles they are imposing on everyone else?

Is it by creating a system of social injustice in which criticizing them at all is seen as the worst act possible and by blending in with whites for protection?

>What are the benefits of diversity?
>your wife's son

So that Jews can easily blend in and takeover a society

Drug dealers appear on the street.
Without minorities there are no 'open' dealers. You have to network your way in. It's not easy.

I couldn't believe it when I visited the west (uk) for the first time and a nigger on the street just asked me if I wanted weed.

Race mixing can potentially solve all of you problems.

You can eventually breed out every defect from your genes.

Strength.

Max exposure to different beliefs that hone your own.

Higher crime rates.

/thread.

Divide and conquer.
Diversity is the jews strength.

Oh leaf always chiming in with your insightful well thought out points of view.

None.
Actually yes, they did.

Have they tried dealing with the Yakuza?

>Nope, was suicide.

Nothing, but if you say this the already loaded question will shift to you claiming you want to murder everybody who isn't like you.

Woman have more pleasure due to the abundance of black and latino papis

That is a katydid.

Shitposting on Sup Forums is more fun

Isnt the yakuza more about white collor crime these days, and less about drugs and whatnot?

Food variety is the only thing i can think of, but the negatives outweigh that one positive.

Yes, but mostly because it's hilariously more lucrative. Japanese cops don't open any cases they know they can't close, and deaths are very frequently labelled as suicides. They have an entire syndicate of Hillary Clintons over there, basically.

It's shit and surreal, you barely get to understand people that haven't assimilated.

The more white people are exposed to other races the more white people will come to resent them. Eventually we will live in a world where every white man calls for a race war and eventually we will have peace.

with integration its not a problem. stick to the rules and morals of the society you want to live in. if u dont like it, leave the country

The benefits of diversity are numerous! It allows for the exchange of different ideas and cultures that ultimately contribute to our society in countless ways like different varieties of food, music, art, professions, and perspectives! :^)

It's fine until Africans get involved

new ideas, culture, and inventions

do you want to be a soulless ant like the Chinese?

I mean, I guess it gave us Sup Forums.

Poland, I can't believe I used to think you were cool.

Well, Sup Forums is more diverse than people give it credit for, but

>camera in giant city full of mutts
>Whole bunch of mutts show up
Sup Forums BTFO!

Well, literally less than a fraction of a percent of the world is jewish, and yet half of the richest 100 people are jews. Jews have not controlled every little aspect of life, but they are incognito when it comes to history. They are not "invulnerable" per say, because they design the game they want others to play; a prime example of this is the concept of maternal jewish identity where being jewish is passed by the mother. This means if a kosher town of happy bergs and steins gets raped, it spawns more jews. And to your point of becoming targetted, they have. This is why they have been kicked out of over 100 countries and 200 other lands. Hope I made sense.

Different ideas from different backgrounds solving problems instead of same ideas from same people solving nothing.

Why should the Japanese police interfere with the organization most dedicated to keeping crime under control in Japan? Yakuza keep the peace and make sure crime doesn't become like it is in America and in exchange the police don't look to hard at the revenue streams the Yakuza care the most about. And the end result is a more orderly society where people feel safe to walk the streets at night. Compare that to Chicago.