Saber of Red>>>Red Saber

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JyxME9uC_Sc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

>Dealing with Mordred is simple. Do not badmouth King Arthur. Do not praise King Arthur. Do not treat her like a woman. Also do not bluntly treat her like a man. Do not behave in stiff manner. Do not become infatuated with other Servants. Properly hear her opinions.
Christ, even 3D aren't this high maintenance.
I'll take the easy slut instead.

>Dealing with Mordred is simple. Do not badmouth King Arthur. Do not praise King Arthur. Do not treat her like a woman. Also do not bluntly treat her like a man. Do not behave in stiff manner. Do not become infatuated with other Servants. Properly hear her opinions.
>tfw left being a Nerofag to be a Mordredfag
It was the right choice.

Might as well just go for Medb at this point.

nero is for loving
mordred is for awesome friendship
arthuria is lame

Not even close.

What does her armpits taste like?

Arturia's for marriage, Nero's only good for pump n' dump

I WANT TO MARRY THE EMPEROR
AVE

I love Nero, she's the best and she has been my waifu for years. I know she would never love me back since I'm a retarded piece of shit, but she's really the best and I can't help but love her.

Wait, does Mordred have a bigger chest than her father?

No it's the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=JyxME9uC_Sc

Woah there Whore of Babylon, only pure girls are allowed on this board

I am not in the mood today Gawain.

What's the matter, mommy didn't give you your drugs today?

Yes, actually.

tfw out of drugs

Mordred is for being awesome friends and Sick banter
Nero is for Coddling and Mooching off of.

This guy got it. Also, she is the original

Ecusucariba >>>>> your clones

>Do not treat her like a woman. Also do not bluntly treat her like a man. Do not behave in stiff manner. Do not become infatuated with other Servants.

So this means:
>You are only allowed to lust after Mordred
>You mustn't treat her as a prude """gentleman"""
>You mustn't treat her like a man without any sex appeal to you
>Yet you mustn't treat her like a precious princess in need of gentle coddling

Does this mean Mordred's into anal?

>The Saber with a bride outfit isn't for marriage.
How can you be so wrong.

>Skintight catsuit with a zipper line that goes all the way down to her cooch

That's a stripper costume at best. Arturia's bride outfit is pure

>Arturia's bride outfit is pure
Unlike her body.

Catching and pitching.

Says the jobber of the round table

>Jobber of the round table
>Not mordred

Basically treat her like you would treat your tomboy childhood friend and don't mention her father.

>Does this mean Mordred's into anal?
Of course it does.

True. the one Mordred doujin confirms it.

Best wedding dress.

Umu!

I CLICKED FOR THE ARMPITS 2BQH

Disregarding the VN, and accounting only for historical events, she's only had lesbian sex, and one incident of having a futa-dick milked.

Does that really count?

She is just a tomboy with daddy issues. A beautiful tomboy who happens to be my waifu

My dark-skinned compatriot

Umu.

Get that slut out if her. She is probably still filled with hundreds of gallons if nubian slave cum.

Lies and sander. You're just jealous of my waifu's cute, loving personality, grace on the battlefield, genius and talent, and her perfect body.

But user, her mass orgies are canon, you cant deny that.

So? What about them?

Who is on the left

Mary whats her name pirate slut. Or maybe it's Anne.

Tituria is still only 5 foot nothing? The perspective on all her official art makes her look way taller

unless giant magic filled breasts are weightless that pic is inccurate

Silly faceless guy, that's not how you grab a boob.

>Kotomine grew taller
I thought you stop growing by your 30s?

All Sabers are the best, but Saber is the bester for me.

Her weight and height actually has a ? after it. no one knows what she weighs because she never gets off the horse.

You said it was lies and slander, but it is a fact.

>hundreds of gallons
>nubian
Be realistic. Also she prefers girls you faggot.

I hate to bring up power levels and shit, but how strong is Nero relative to some of the other known well-known Servants?

Her NP is supposedly broken, I hear.

Her NP's effects have never been truly detailed in a lore sense, but in-game it reduces all defenses of the enemy to close to nil.

>powerlevel
>meaning shit
>her NP
>broken
Oh how new are you to TypeMoon?

It hurts you, doesn't it?

>Blushing Herc

I didn't know he was so pure.

Yes, its said that only her breasts grew, nothing else.

And yet she keeps getting shown with bigger hips than seibah ever had.

Its just the artist

She's closer to being an oppai loli at this rate, but technically she's not that either since she's still an adult.

Seems to have mixed feelings of her new breasts.

I've developed a bit of affection for Mordred since she's one of my only 5*s in F/GO, but I use her 1st ascension sprites exclusively.
A regal knight should stand proudly in his armor.

Mordred is cool and all, but how the hell did she beat Lancer Arturia Alter in F/GO?

It should have been just Rhongomyniad > 1 dead Mordred. Arturia is superior to her in every regard.

Mordred was the hero, so she had MC ability at the time, which means Arthuria surely loses.

Hero always wins

Also class advantage

Other servants.
Shakespeare, Andersen, and Mashu were all there I think.
Were Tamamo and Kintoki there as well? Or were they later.. London was awhile ago.

But Shakespeare and Andersen can't even fight.

Shakespeare's favorite thing would be to support a hero in their darkest hour fighting a climactic duel with their fated foe.

So you say,but is there a Servant that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Nerō? Let alone defeat her. And I'm not talking about Saber.I'm not talking about Saber Nerō Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus with Aestus Domus Aurea activated and wielding Aestus Estus.

Hell,I'm not even talking about Rider Nero with Aestus Domus Aurea activated and wielding Aestus Estus,as she sits astride the Divine Beast of Revelations itself while utilizing her A rank Imperial Privilege to gain A ranks in Divinity, Eternal Arms Mastership, and Riding.

I'm talking about Rider Nerō with Aestus Domus Aurea activated and wielding Aestus Estus, as she sits astride the Divine Beast of Revelations itself while utilizing her A rank Imperial Privilege to gain A ranks in Divinity, Eternal Arms Mastership, and Riding while buffed with Très Fontaine Tempestes: Fountain of the Saint Who Weaves Through Time, Invictus Spiritus: Thrice, Though I Welcome the Setting Sun, and Très Fontaine Claudeo: Fountain of the Saint Who Tends Wounds, and Très Fontaine Ardent: Fountain of the Blazing Saint while also having partial access to the skillset of BB by reclaiming the various powers she wields derived from the Beast of Revelation, such as Potnia Theron: Conception of All Animals to gain the authority of the Earth Mother so her will is absolute against all Earth born creatures, Bishop's Staff of Rulership in order to allow her to rewrite the fundamental rules of reality as she pleases, and Ten Crowns to grant her the ability to reverse causality to make all damage inflicted to her null while simultaneously utilizing Domina Cronam Capitoline, Domina Cronam Caelius, and Domina Cronam Viminalis before she attacks you with the Cursed Cutting Crater and Fax Caelestis in order to conceptually erase your existence and imprint her own desired reality upon the space you resided within via a world purging curse while simultaneously and paradoxically inflicting the burn status upon you

He's like Andersen, he likes despair. He wants to empower or create a leading actor, but this also means he wants to create the darkness around them.

Mordred is already seething with darkness and hatred, she's no shining hero.

She's not that strong compared to let's say Arturia. Battles in fate aren't just comparing two numbers and seeing who has the higher powerlevel though, there's a lot of factors that play in to fights, like say who their master is and so on.

Its not just stats either, its not just NP either, its not just skills. Its everything

When a hero fights another hero, a thousand different numbers or compatibility modifiers clash. A hero might have the unfortunate run in with their complete counter, and lose to someone a hundred levels below them in power.

Or the king of heroes who trumps all heroic spirits can lose to a terrible mage with a sword fetish

Compatibility can be a bitch in Fate.

You can be a thousand levels beyond someone in every way, you can have thousands of skills they don't have, and be way stronger. However its like a Lv1 Magikarp beating the Elite Four, it can happen if you cheese the game a bit.

Compatibility can make a fool of someone when it happens, no matter how strong they are. No matter how strong you are, something counters you.

Shirou doesn't counter Gilgamesh's entire skill set though, only a small subset of it since he was too much of a bonehead to use the rest.

He counters everything he needs to counter in order to fully counter.

If Gil cannot draw anything from his gates, then he runs out of options. GoB has way more usage, but as long as UBW is faster when the RM is up, its all it needs to be.

>Sir Galahad obtained the Holy Grail.
>Got to choose when he dies.
>Fucked off to heaven after meeting Joseph of Arimathea

Is Mashu's fate going to be a repeat of the legend?

Best Red.

Yes, the F/GO op confirms

That is realistic. She had hundreds of trains pulled on her before that word even existed

Yes, but that doesn't equal hundreds of gallons of semen.

Also nubians are head canon from your autism dear user. You don't know what race she prefers, and most likely doesn't have a preference on skin color, or texture.

>He used a Command Seal to allow him to grab her boob.
What a waste. Should've fucked her.

something something magus keep growing

>Thinking that's Nasu's excuse for everything

You can't ever predict Nasu

>Q: Kotomine grew 8cm in the ten years between Zero and Stay Night. Shirou is also confirmed to grow about 20cm in the future. Is there a relationship between extreme height growth post-growth-spurt and the use of magecraft?

>A: Honestly, I don't know either.

If offered, would you take Mashu's virginity?

Why would she offer that to a stranger? Is she that big a slut?

Technically slander is spoken. In print, it's libel.

>user thinks Nero is his waifu when she's actually everyone's waifu

That's how every waifu is.

Posting best Saber.

Happy family never.

All i got out of this text was pure autism tbqh

It's pasta.

>tfw braindamaged and even I'm not this autistic

Here you go.

Be sure to wash before seating at the dinner table.

Its a punishment bucket

Because she ate chips before dinner

There are many punishment buckets

But (you)'re not a stranger, you're her trustworthy senpai-master who dislikes NP animations and insists that there should be a skip button for them.

It's parody pasta of pasta