Jews want to deport 90 year old man

90+ year old former Nazi guard lives 5 minutes away from me. Jews literally protesting outside his house everyday. KEK

Jews need to be exterminated or I will bomb Israel myself.

PURELY SATIRE!

takes some pjhotos you jew

Make friends with the man, ask him what the camps were really like and what he really saw. Tell him you don't care what he did and just want to know the truth.

ur about to suicide with seven shotgun bullets in the back of ur head aren't ya

Why, don't think its hard to believe someone lives within 5 minutes of jackson heights

Livestream it

sending this post directly to Bibi or that former guy Ehud who put bombs in a bra and dressed like a woman to do some kind of murder. Ehud Barak, former PM. i forget the story and i think he's dead but i am also emailing this posting to ehud barak

way to go, goy

he has to go back

You and me both, brother. GAS THE FUCKING KIKES; RACE. WAR. NAO!

You know what to do..

Go protest the Jews they still run today's biggest concentration camp

livestream, photos. something

more details? was he just a guard? that's not exactly King Nazi

Jakiw Palij google
Jews don't stay out at night, they protest daily though

so he was just a death camp guard? do these people not understand that these guys didn't have a choice in what they did?

i was with ya until #blacklivesmatter #unapologeticallypalestinianamerican that shits fucking retarded jews need to kill the muslims then need to kill themselves

probably want to silence him

don't want the truth spilling about the gorillion

Jews will lock up old ladies for denying the Holohoax.

where does he live? Reminder Nazis did nothing wrong

if you take some when they are there, that would be cool of you

He looks like a DREAMER to me. He came to America for a better life, to get away from all that negativity and hatred back home. An ex-Nazi guard, an ex-MS-13 member, what's the difference, really?

>#WeAreAllMuslim
Can I cut your clit out then you bogan cunt? Mail me your clit and curtains and I'll #DefendPalestine,

Half jew reporting in. My Jew Dad specifically tells me I'm not a jew but blah blah 1 drop blah blah. I unironically would take the Nazi. At least he might offer me a cigarette and make it quick and shoot me. Fucking MS-13 chops your limbs off 1 by 1 while you're still alive.

I believe you but I wanna see the action too

Learn the truth OP.

Help this old geezer out, user. Help him sell some autographed pics or something to raise money to move away from these bloodthirsty hebes. I read up on this guy... These kikes don't have any proof. They just speculated that he was a voluntary and enthusiastic guard.

Why don't you pelt them with a pellet gun? Jesus, people suck

Prove it or gtfo. It should be Sup Forumss new rule.

Remember kids, the long arm of the law will never stop coming for you.

>nazis were the good guys
>israel are nazis
goyim?

I live in Jackson Heights and read about this last month. There's no one protesting outside everyday.

What do you think Sup Forums would say to a story saying "Trump wants to deport 90 year old illegal immigrant"?

Heresy.
Back to plebbit with thee.

Maybe he could be really nice and offer for the smelly Jews to come in and take a shower... Or maybe step into the kitchen to bake something in the oven

This.

his citizenship was stripped because of his past

f*cking vampire kikes and their holohoax
there was no such thing as a "death camp"

Let'S do it!!

This. The truth is about to be gone forever. All we will have is the bs written by jews. Go and listen. Record it numbnuts.

Go have a chat with him. I bet he is willing to hear you out desu.

Go talk to him and learn about Nazi Germany and the holohoax

If you kill the jews the muslims win tho

Ask him if they really genocided Jews find out if he's woke as fuck user.

More a French prob than American prob.

Same time, Jews are the ones starting all the wars

I don't care.

Trick-or-treat
Smell my feet
Gas the heebs
With zyklon b

I'll bump your thread for delivering

I'm not even OP

It's only a matter of time

Leave a nice note letting him know he did nothing wrong.

This, jews are such vile creatures

yooo

get into his attic, find things

Just look at how stupid and disgusting the JIDF sihlls that infiltrate this board are. They deny reality and pretend like everything has nothing to do with them.

FUCKING KIKES.

Go out there and defend him.

100% this

I agree

CIA here, seems you've foiled us again.