I'm a programmer and cloud engineer. How can I dedicate my skills to the /FASH/ cause?

I'm a programmer and cloud engineer. How can I dedicate my skills to the /FASH/ cause?

Are there existing groups of technologists I can join?

for a spook you are very uninformed

>t. cloud engineer
Don't show your power level at work, don't be associated with any organizations, and kek help you when Sup Forums history gets dumped

Can you guys stop with your viral marketing campaign of Mr Robot on this site.

I am h4x00r. How can I dedicate myself to (x) cause? Please leave name, SSN, and public key.

I see through every shitty ad you guys post on here.

Fuck off, you fucking n00b.

Greetings Sup Forumsiticians, my name is Ron Modesta and I am interested in GAS THE JEWS RACIST WAR NOW! as are you. I would like to recruit a gang to fight those dastardly antifas, so please leave your name, address, and phone number in this thread so we may contact you later.

Will they talk about russia??

We are gorilla fighters. We are not a convential force.

If you see a degenerate situation unfolding and a possibility for TOP KEK. Do it. If you need help in achiving said TOP KEK. There is an Army of manic autists available if the TOP KEK is within reach.

This is how we avoid being labeld a terrorist organisation and have oure cause destroyed by goverment spooks. Its not gender science.

Hello fellow 4chaners. I am also a highly skilled hacker and explosives expert, please put me in contact with your leader here, so i may help further our cause of . I'm looking foward to making friends and getting shit done!

Well we're getting censored off the internet so we're gonna need help there. We need to replace Facebook, we need to replace youtube, we need more message boards.

psst hey kid
over here
heard you was looking to fight the fash
well
you know google?
yeah well me neither
anyways
word on the street is they got the guys you want
but you didn't hear it from me
*disappears into crowd*

>cloud engineer
What the FUCK does that even mean?

You can start by suppressing the MSM

1 post by this L33t ID

>1 post by this user.

THIS IS VIRAL MARKETING YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>I'm a programmer and cloud engineer.
Nigger fucking please.

Reimplement Sup Forums to be decentralized and anonymously accessible. It's better to have this ready for when it gets too hot for Hiroshima Nagasaki and he eventually pulls he plug OR the government forces him to.

Implement or utilize existing anonymous webs of trust to either elect janitors and moderators (but make their actions transparent and accountable to user base, unlike current Sup Forums) OR find an automated way to make it resilient against spammers and CP dumps without turning it into a ban-by-voting system where you'll eventually wind up with an echo chamber.

You might consider BitCoin or some other computational "proof of work" cost to post to improve quality but that's not what Sup Forums is for.

Be a lone wolf if you're hackin shit, teaming with someone leaves you more powerful but more vulnerable

It probably means he makes and manages things that help companies convince other companies to put all their software and data on someone else's computers so that no company has any real control over its own tools and information any more.

>update dns records for retarded customers
"cloud engineer"

go fuck yourself

How do i haxxor bitcoins

>programmer and cloud engineer
>thinking these are impressive

come to Bog island.
Me, Grichka, and Macaffe are setting up a whole new financial system. Its going to be beautiful

- Bog out

No faggot just do ur own shit. Don't go haxing motherfuckers like an idiot. Mr Robot is a good show but it's way too fucking edge.

Go suck a cock spook.