>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MJv3ywxK
pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb
twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/913251421302218752
cbsnews.com/news/opioid-commission-unveils-new-partnerships-drug-supply-limits-to-stop-epidemic/
youtu.be/NUWkL3DzHSc?t=1m42s
youtu.be/kqeSNuFt4Kw?t=21m3s
debatepost.com/2016/08/12/trudeau-will-apologize-to-16-year-olds-for-not-allowing-them-to-have-anal-sex-on-behalf-of-all-canadians/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>Top US general: No sign North Korea mobilizing to attack US

>South Korea expects more North Korea provocations mid-October

>Top US General Says China Will Displace Russia as ‘Greatest Threat’ to US By 2025

>Iran Says Tougher Inspections of Nuclear Program Come in 6 Years - Iran could accept intrusive checks if U.S. ‘behaves’: FM Zarif

>Syrian Army attempts to block US forces from advancing to strategic oil fields in Deir Ezzor: If the Syrian Army can beat the US-backed SDF to the Al-‘Umar Fields, they will receive a big economic boost, as this site is one of the largest producers of oil in the country

>US-Led Coalition forces conducted 48 strikes consisting of 54 engagements against ISIS in Syria & Iraq

>Militants attack Kabul airport during Mattis visit, U.S. strike kills civilians: Hours after Mattis touched down in Kabul, militants fired high explosive ammunition including mortar rounds near the main airport and detonated several suicide vests in an attack claimed by both the Taliban and Islamic State

>NATO chief says Europe has interest in helping Afghanistan: NATO countries have strong reasons to maintain support for Afghanistan and will respond to U.S. President Trump’s call for more troops and funding

>Russia, US in spy plane standoff: Moscow has blocked US surveillance flights over its European fortress of Kaliningrad, sparking another downward spiral towards a renewed Cold War

>Most Advanced US Fighter Jet Hopes to Fire Missiles at Moving Targets by 2018

pastebin.com/MJv3ywxK

IT'S THAT TIME

THIS IS NOW A CLOWN THREAD

Virtually no President has accomplished what we have accomplished in the first 9 months-and economy roaring!

pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb

NEW

>Trump has updated his travel ban, includes these 8 countries - Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Somalia - NO EXPIRATION DATE
>The NFL continues to get BTFO - ratings for Sunday Night Football were down 8% from last week and 10% from this time last year - the average NFL rating is down 11% compared to last year
>Trump has signed a $200 million memo to boost computer science education in schools
>Senators Lankford (R) and Booker (D) have co-sponsored a bill that would strip any taxpayer funding to professional sports teams for building their stadiums
>Jeff Sessions says that the DoJ will be stepping up enforcement of free speech rights on college campuses
>Construction of border wall prototypes to begin on Tuesday (YESTERDAY) in San Diego, California
>Trump plans to set cap for refugee admissions at 45,000 next year (less than 17,500 from the Middle East) - lowest number in decades
>The House Judiciary Committee is once again requesting that Jeff Sessions appoint a second special counsel to investigate Loretta Lynch, James Comey, and Hillary Clinton
>USA and Russia agree to cooperate on building the first lunar station
>Trump is considering signing an executive order next week to allow people to buy healthcare across state lines
>House Republicans next week will advance legislation that would provide $10 billion in funding for the border wall

I'm gonna buy this ugly piece of shit and nobody can stop me.

twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/913251421302218752

#HighFive
#BuildTheWall

We can make the High Five gesture racist with this...

AWOOOO

oh yeah, the statue was originally bronze.

REAL AWOO HOURS
Where my sipbros at?

AWOO AWOO AWOOO!

What did he mean by this?

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "Spoke to Roy Moore of Alabama last night for the first time. Sounds like a really great guy who ran a fantastic race. He will help to #MAGA!"
>"Spoke to Jerry Jones of the Dallas Cowboys yesterday. Jerry is a winner who knows how to get things done. Players will stand for Country!"
>"With one Yes vote in hospital & very positive signs from Alaska and two others (McCain is out), we have the HCare Vote, but not for Friday!"
>"We will have the votes for Healthcare but not for the reconciliation deadline of Friday, after which we need 60. Get rid of Filibuster Rule!"
>"Facebook was always anti-Trump.The Networks were always anti-Trump hence,Fake News, @nytimes(apologized) & @WaPo were anti-Trump. Collusion?" "..But the people were Pro-Trump! Virtually no President has accomplished what we have accomplished in the first 9 months-and economy roaring"
>Trump says he's 'not happy' with Price
>Mattis gives speech on progress in Afghanistan
AFTERNOON
>Zuckerberg defends Facebook against Trump attack
>Mattis meets Afghan Leaders
>Tillerson meets with Filipino Foreign Affairs Secretary Cayetano
>Reports claim Republicans will move $10 billion border wall bill next week
>Trump preparing executive order to let Americans purchase health insurance across state lines
>Trump talks to press before heading to Indiana
>Trump gives rally in Indiana for tax reform
>Michelle Obama says any woman who didn't vote Hillary voted 'against their own voice'
EVENING
>Afghan militants try to shoot plane carrying US defence secretary
>Meeting of the President's Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and Opioid Crisis takes place
>California moves presidential primary
>Trump plans to cut refugee admissions to 45,000
>Facebook, Google, and Twitter asked to testify on Russian meddling
>Trump tweets: "This is the right TAX CUT @ the RIGHT TIME. We will ALL succeed & grow TOGETHER – as one team, one people, & one American family. #TaxReform"
>Hugh Hefner dies at age 91

Second for clowns

A W O O

new poster from other guy that isn't fashy aus

How much do you think President Trump wishes he could dissolve the house and senate and call a snap election? Good luck Abe

>Top US General Says China Will Displace Russia as ‘Greatest Threat’ to US By 2025
About time people realize the Chinese menace.

>NATO chief says Europe has interest in helping Afghanistan: NATO countries have strong reasons to maintain support for Afghanistan and will respond to U.S. President Trump’s call for more troops and funding
Good. Let them get stuck in this quagmire.

>>Top US General Says China Will Displace Russia as ‘Greatest Threat’ to US By 2025
It already is, are they stupid?

>Syrian Army attempts to block US forces from advancing to strategic oil fields in Deir Ezzor
That is really disingenuous to say a US supported group is the US, sensationalist misleading I would say.

I'm sad guy

iT HAS BEEN ORDAINED. The pea green guitar shall be yours.

They want to remove the deduction where blue state residents are able to deduct state taxes from federal ones.

Wholesome time?

Why do people keep saying the tax plan will tax the middle class more??

So is there even any chance that this tax plan will pass?

Its not going to be easy, he has a strong opponent who did manage to take a seat two months ago.

Ah yes, our governments speciality; apologizing for things. Not sure they can top their apology for not letting 16 year olds have anal sex in the past.

>when it will be over.
After 75 hours and weeks of playing I'm STILL not finished. Not sure I'm close either. It's a pretty great game, but the loading icon is right. Take your time.

Fuck the blue states

Wew. Guess I'm buying it after all.

>What's wrong with American cheese?
It's processed and terrible for your arteries

Real Awoo hours begins now, God bless.

>thought this was America at first
>worried
>turns out it's Canada
>stopped caring
fuck apologizing

lolwut

All I know is that people are going to assume wealthy people and corporations are taxed the same. That, and
>UR GONNA HAVE LESS MONEY IF YOU LOWER TAXES

Trump is already winning the war on opiods

cbsnews.com/news/opioid-commission-unveils-new-partnerships-drug-supply-limits-to-stop-epidemic/

As retarded as it is, the U.S. have been giving blacks money since the 60's as well as hiring advantages and college support, if ever reparations was decided on by a panel of shit-for-brains it's already been paid

We really need a top republican to primary against Trump for 2020

It's about 110 hours for a person who plays JRPGs regularly, so you're in the last big chunk.

.....lewd

(((elitists)))) lie to you

Because they like to lie. Also, they see the 12% bottom rate and forget what math is, or that the standard deduction was doubled.

Everyone's favorite time of the night!

Kek, nice. Thanks I like it.

For political gain, what else? Are you new to this?

>Not wanting cheese engineered to melt evenly and not bubble or burn
Behead those who insult American Cheese

Praise him as you play, may your music serve His capricious ends.

>vitamin c pill
They barely have any vitamin at all, it`s a hoax.
Get a lemon cut, put on some ice cubes + icy water and a cup of herbs and drink it.
Best shit they have in Brazil it`s terere.
You guys helped killing the terrorists, the ideologues went for the schools and papers after 1964.
It`s basically 40 years of communist propaganda without opposition in my country, niggers believe "free money" exist and barely understand taxes in general nor politics.
If you say something you are a nazi, racist, or you want poor people to get killed, even religious folk will say that to you because of Liberation Theology.

Use this

Clowns are not sexually arousing and you are trying way too damn hard to meme

as much as i like to avoid unhealthy shit (and just eating in general) i think you'd be hard pressed to find anything unprocessed unless you're growing it yourself

Keeping his promises, good. He is the best leader, hands down.

Its always a risk look at what happened to May.
Hopefully he doesn't run on censoring the internet

MAGA
Chose your thread theme or don't and just listen to whatever.

youtu.be/NUWkL3DzHSc?t=1m42s

youtu.be/kqeSNuFt4Kw?t=21m3s

>asking me to bake

Sorry I'm retired

Such a fucking shill, your fucking embarrassing yourself

Trump has accomplished very little. Executive orders are like nothing. He hasn't passed shit.

He has no spine, no ideology. Fuck Trump.

It`s like
>Ayyyyy, they have that on Yurop on their 5 million population and 99% white, it will sure as hell work here
>Get fucked by taxes
>Companies go away or close doors and lose all jobs
>Well, shieeeeeeet, let`s tax people to death, lmao

I'm Sad goyims what do?

What are you on about? Who are you quoting?

>someone put the text on my OC
Wew. I should finish it. I wanted to do her dress but phone crashed half way and that's all I was able to salvage

jesus christ i just realized how much i missed rwss threads

>Get a lemon cut, put on some ice cubes + icy water
>tfw that's literally almost all I drink
>tfw never sick
I haven't had a cold in years and I don't even remember the last time I had a fever.

She can't help herself. Come midnight, the wolf comes out.

because they want people to take their word for it and hate it. SOme will.

clowns are scary jewish creations developed to steal money by luring your children

Stop getting so uppity before i kiss you.

Again, Seagal loves Putin
Stop posting the traitor who attacks opposition of that globalist shitstain regularly

Just buy raw ingredients and cook your own food.

That pic is almost as atrocious as your post.

Frank?

cheer up buttercup!

K.

Your such a loser. You can't admit Trump is a failure. Holy shit you're a shill.

is anyone else watching the repeat hannity where gorka and hannity and double teaming this nigger over the flag?

GORKA

UTTERLY

EVISCERATED

RANDOM

NEGRO

The lawnmower kid

The president's daughter has been kidnapped

You're the best of the best and we need you back for one last bake

I wrote the text as just regular green text and someone combined the two. It's beautiful.

Plenty of unprocessed cheddar you can get
And unlike other cheese that gets processed American I'd 100% artificial

once again i totally agree, except making cheese at home isn't anywhere near as simple as cooking meat and vegetables

bull fucking shit. I need a link, man.

>5 Posts by this ID

Well folks it's no mystery who this faggot is.

???

Link? Also checked

Forget the 12% bottom rate, if a married couple made $150k last year you paid 25%, this year they will pay 28%, with Trump's collapse down it's likely back to 25% again. That's people in the center of the country able to breathe a little easier that their taxes just stop going UP. Remember what Mick taught us at the presser
>if you slow the growth of govt expenditures they call it a "cut"

Awoo give this idea strength.
I really want that wall....

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

Thanks.

>That is really disingenuous to say a US supported group is the US, sensationalist misleading I would say.
It's Al-Masdar, they have pro-Syrian government stance. Couldn't find any other sources with the updates unfortunately.

What is the worst MSM outlet.
>Fox
>CNN
>WaPo
>MSNBC

I pray for leaves to survive this substitute drama teacher

You heard me

>except making cheese at home isn't anywhere near as simple as cooking meat and vegetables

Just leave a carton of milk in the fridge for a year and bingo bango, you've got cheese

debatepost.com/2016/08/12/trudeau-will-apologize-to-16-year-olds-for-not-allowing-them-to-have-anal-sex-on-behalf-of-all-canadians/

hey wait i recognize that guitar and anime figurine
didn't you get that like 11 months ago?
Is the MEtv user here too?