Give a Pole in Canada 1 good reason

And I'm moving back

I speak fluent Polish, also German unfortunately, etc. I've got a mid 6 figure net worth USD, background is mathematics, worked in finance/AI/business. I can start a business in CEE and help bring great wealth to Poland and our allies

You'd literally see me with signs in Warsaw exposing Cuckdeau's treason and Muslim Supremacy

I have no reason left to live in Canada

>plus babcia's krokiety FFS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Canadians
youtube.com/watch?v=Goi7WRjx4lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing changes if everyone keeps doing the same thing.

You can invest in Poland but stay in Canada, infiltrate the networks and destroy them from the inside.

Just don't get too discouraged by culture shock in moving back.

Tbh I kind of feel similar. Like a wandering Jew.

Too bad I don't have a homecountry to move to.

Maybe come back in 2019 if Trudope is out, and if we haven't been diversified into oblivion

Shorting the CAD always yields huge profits, always. When in doubt, short the FUCK out of the CAD leveraged as fuck. You also miss the point of why I want to go back

You can't get culture shock by leaving a culture-less society, only culture profit. I know a friend who moved to Budapest (White Canadian Anglo, multi generations). He loves it. Says he's the happiest he's been ever

This is true, I was actually looking at some import/export business with Poland and the States (one benefit of having lived in leafland is fluent English). I've also worked in the states a few times

Sorry, we are full.

You are Polish? Or (((Polish descent)))?
If 1st then come back, second don't even bother

Znam to juz, (((Pawel)))

Ale jestem Polakiem, mam parę mieszkanie i numer PESEL ale brakoie paszport ważny. czy policja granica pozwoli mi wejść od lotnisko na starym paszportem nieważnem?

I speak Polish fluently (verbally, my reading/writing is slow), all my family is in Poland and I have a PESEL numer

Then if you wish then come back
But if you want to start a business then get to know our tax laws and business laws, they are fucked up

I'm a banker and my grandma is a civil lawyer

I already read up on the import/export duties and VAT, based on FOB/CIF etc

>inb4 (((pole)))

6'2, 118kg 34" waist 48" chest

We dont want canacucks in europe

I wouldn't blame anyone for leaving this cuckhole.

können sie die 1,500,000,000,000 billionen amerikanische dollar bezahlen bitte, sehr schnell

>SCHENELLES
>ABZAHLEN

Könntest du Deutsch, würdest du nicht wie google Übersetzer schreiben und Leute im Internet mit "Sie" ansprechen.

>ready to do the same
>still have student debt
>looking for job so i can pay back debts and go

JUST

Stay out of Europe we dont want new worlders here.

ich hab sie geschreiben mit ein kleines s darum du bist ein undermensch, und warum wir haben pomerania, danzig, silesia und prussia heute und sir haben nur arabische deutscher. keine schwarzen mochten ihren frauen fikken.

Pay dents.

Versuch mir nicht meine eigene Sprache beizubringen du scheiß Untermensch, man siezt keine Menschen in einem normalen Gespräch sondern man benutzt du.

Considering the state Germany is in I found this funny

du bisst richtig, aber nur ein bissien, ich binn nicht der bestter schreiber oder leser. aber ich kann sprechen Deutsch besser von ein Deustschlander.

Und darum du hast Deutsch mit mir gesprochen, ein "auslander" um was du sagst, oder einen untermenschen Polnischer, had wier andere leute ein kleines, wie kann ich das sagen, "window", into ihre sprache das sehr wiele leute konnen sprechen.

Fik dich.

Leave then. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sigh. I appreciate the acceptance, but how can you blame a Pole, Russian, Hungarian, etc from going back?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Canadians

>Polish Canadians are citizens of Canada with Polish ancestry, and Poles who immigrated to Canada from abroad. According to the 2011 Census by Statistics Canada, there were 1,010,705 Canadians who claimed full or partial Polish ancestry, an increase compared to the 984,585 recorded in 2001.

>inb4 Polish Canadian

Come to Warsaw on the 11th of November (Independence March -- they're always great fun), I'm sure you'll enjoy it

It's also a good city to settle in, Warsaw is booming right now, don't listen to buttblasted prowincja

youtube.com/watch?v=Goi7WRjx4lk

We are full.
... sorry but if you need goddamn reason please stay in Cucknada.

Nothing should stand between a man and babcia's krokiety