Jared Kushner voted as a woman, according to his registration

>Jared Kushner voted as a woman, according to his registration

The ABSOLUTE STATE of the alt-right

wired.com/story/jared-kushner-voter-registration-woman/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOQ8Gj1G1l0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes a kike, hes about as far from the alt right as one can get

Don't know why you think pol would react to this any differently if this wasn't Clinton

OUT OUT OUT!!!

>alt-right
>an effeminate liberal NYC kike that Sup Forums hates on 24/7... except for (((/PTG/)))

Jared is a literally a registered Democrat NYC liberal Jew.

fucker is a plague to MAGA agenda

so suddenly the left hates people who identify as a different gender? only when its convenient to do so, amirite?

LOLO!!!
I called Ivanka and Jared his two daughters numerous times on here.
I love being right all the time

Some amphibians and reptiles are able to change sex to suit environmental needs.

How in the ever living fuck is Kushner alt right? The alt right wouldn't even want him because he's jewish. What the hell are you talking about OP?

LOCK HER UP

His trans, their kids are donor sperms childrens. This is news of the day right my fellow patriots?

He might identify as a female. Why is that okay for Democrats but not Republicans?

So Ivanka is married to Jewish FtM? When you thought things couldn't get any worse...

>have to register to vote
what an inefficient system.

Stop being right all the time desu

Is the MSM LITERALLY making fun of how someone identifies? I'M FUCKING SHAKING HERE. MSM = NAZI!!!!

Nah. The MSM loves Jared.

Except when they are trying to pin back channels on him, or when he used his email to send ~300 non confidential emails on his private email, or when he identifies as a girl, or because he's backing President Trump.

Why do anti kushner threads get slid here???????

He's an FTM tranny for sure. just listen: youtube.com/watch?v=cOQ8Gj1G1l0

Thats nothing compared to how all the non-Jews in the Trump administrated are treated by the MSM.

Jared and Ivanka in the White House is a huge mistake.

why do you have to register to vote?

I was going to post their earlier but most people do not watch posted vids (In my experience).

Jared is certainly effeminate and lacking any signs of male masculinity. But to be fair effeminate and non-threating beta cucks are what the NYC liberal Jewish scene wants to see in their "men".

because we have 11-20 million people here illegally and more who are here legally but not citizens

do you have to register to receive your tax forms?

Kirchner is a kike's kike. His father is a felon and was locked up for his scamming. Unfortunately Trump worships money, and Kirchner's scams have gained him a lot of it. I laugh when this little shit goes to the ME and makes a fool of himself. It's an area I like to see Trump fail. Let the ME burn and get turned into dust.

doesn't everyone know that Kushner is blair white?

I'm not saying they aren't a mistake, but he is far from loved by the MSM.

It's the Jews man

I really don‘t understand why one needs to register to vote.

must you have a residential address?

To make sure you a citizen of this country.

why I don‘t understand:
here one must have a residential address. it is a 14 digit ADR number, the social security number is linked to it.
the social security number leads to a dataset that includes citizenship status.
the govt sends a letter containing a sheet with the address on it that one must sign.
there is a open small envelope and a ballot card in the letter too.

I state Yes or No on the ballot card, put it in the smal envelope, close it.
then I sign the other card and put it all back in the letters original envelope and close it.
then I drop it in a postbox.

Hes getting divorced?! Hot diggity. Time to chat up ivanka

Are you trying to make a point or just asking questions?

The united states is a huge country with many laws regarding voting. A simple example is that most places require that you register and vote in the area in which you live so as to not allow people from neighboring areas to come into your voting booths and out vote you on an issue.

Also, with literally 10's of millions of illegals just waiting to vote to benefit themselves you have to limit their pathways to undermining the election system.

If you just allowed anyone to vote without question you would get idiots taking bus rides around the city 10 times at every voting station. Without voter registration how could you stop them?

refer to why register to vote in one place but live somewhere else?

>why register to vote in one place but live somewhere else
Basically, you should only be allowed to vote on issues that affect you in your area. Otherwise you would be voting to affect other peoples areas which leaves room for corruption.

Say I am living in area A but want to change some law or elected some candidate in area B that would politically benefit area A. By forcing me to register in area A where I live I can not just register wherever I want just so I can change some law or elect some candidate. My vote in area A where I live and are registered only affects area A.

If you allowed people to just do whatever they wanted you would see people crowding into areas possibly hundreds of miles from where they lived just so they could vote on an issue that had no real effect on their area just for political purposes.

This is why Democrats hate vote registration and vote laws because it prevents them from taking buses to the ghetto transporting their "voters" to neighboring areas and encouraging them to vote on their issues.

I agree the system can be streamlined but getting anything done in their country is a slow and aggravating processing.

a) I wonder if he even filled that out himself
b) is a mistake on a form really deserving of a headline?

The rabbi cut too much off during the circumcision

lmao

trump dick suckers call it 4d chess

it will never stop being hilarious that the jews manipulated a bunch of neo-nazi wannabes into supporting pic related.

thanks for explaining it.
I think it is a lean approach we have here and because I the ballots I receive are only relevant to my area there is no way anyone can have a say about changes relevant to a different area.
somehow it‘s transparent even though my engrish describes it in a strange manner.

They do. Go to a /PTG/ thread and mention Jared in a negative light and they jump all over you.

I don't get it. What's wrong with this?

We have never had so many people aware of Jewish influence in nearly 100 years and now Trump has a White House filled with Jews and a world hating on them 24/7.

Hard to hate the Trump administration without hating at least a handful of Jews. They are caught in a catch22 that no matter what they do a Jew is involved in the mess.

Exposure is the most powerful weapon against the Jew.

Also, show your flag.

Trump was the first republican candidate in decades to actually make concessions to right wing policies.

Cry more kike.

What is it with wired and their transphobia?

What part do you not get?

Jared a presumed male registered as a female? Do you not see whats obviously wrong with that situation?

He obviously identifies as a woman and the only reason he married ivanka was to get closer to donnies cock. Literally a leftie wetdream. Nothing wrong with it.

that ptg shit is made up of awooo posting 15-16 year olds anyone who denies this is living in a delusion . trump has lost the anti war moderates , independents , libertarians , alt media , and so on I am convinced he was working for the democrats all along . ptg actually thinks he will win a second term its mind boggling

can't tell if this is satire

Before Trump's campaign, simply suggesting the US should enforce it's borders and immigration laws was high heresy in the narrative before his campaign, the kikes were already in the phase of legitimizing America's mongrelization with mexican loving Yeb/Cruz/Rubio, all of them would give amnesty if Trump never brought this back into the people's consciousness.

Of course I wish Trump to fulfill his promises but you don't even begin to understand what they would be getting away with right now if it wasn't for him.

>it was her turn

>neo-nazi wannabes
and you were about to get David Duke into office?

What do you think about the fact that Trump stopped arming anti-Assad rebels?

How do you explain him only getting around 30% of the Jewish vote?

>liberals mocking someone's gender identity
Never thought I'd see the day

>voted as a woman
...just.....how?

isn't it obvious?

Yeah...but....how do you literally become this much of a cuck?