There are two kinds of people - those who correctly assume that Asuka was in fact the best girl and those who touch...

there are two kinds of people - those who correctly assume that Asuka was in fact the best girl and those who touch themselves at night

You're abstinent?

i'm pretty sure most in the first group also do the second

>not touching yourself to best girl

there are two kinds of people.

those who enjoyed evangelion and those who were born with an entire brain

I do both.

There are two kinds of people. Those who correctly assume that Asuka is an anti-semitic meme, and those who drink their own piss.

shallow redhead bitch.

How is she shallow?

Who here doesn't touch themselves at night?

Rei is objectively the best Evangelion girl.

We have a comedian here.

Fuck off Asukafag autist. Go firebomb a kaworu thread.

>Rei isn't human
>Asuka isn't female
>Misato isn't pure
>Kaworu is literally an angel
Pick one.

I touch myself in the morning too!

Pardon?

>Rei isn't human
Rei is super-human, literally mankind's god. In a literal, objective sense, Rei gave birth to everything mankind ever was and became.

>Asuka isn't female
She is definitely female, she's only a really shitty one. She'd be shit if she were a man too. She represents a deep negative side of mankind.

>Misato isn't pure
You mean she's had sex? Eh, she's pure enough in body and soul, and who cares? Don't be a waifufag autist.

>Kaworu is literally an angel
As in a "opposed to mankind" sort of way - not only that, he's fucking retarded.

All in all, Rei is the absolute #1.

Ritsuko is what Rei haters are like. They know she's better, superior, and that she's more important to them, and so they become bitter and attack Rei.

The doc got humiliated and probably raped by SEELE as a reward, and shot by the only man she's loved.

In other words, fuck Rei-haters.

If you time it right you can do both.

DELETE THIS

>Bait: The Thread

I'm the former that does the latter because of Asuka.

>Reifags don't mind sullied goods
Explains why they like Rei.

Go wipe Shinji's cum off Asuka.

Came on his hand, not Asuka, deranged Reitard. Rei canonically opens herself to everyone in the entire world.

Rei is a toilet.