Tamayura movie 4

Time to bid farewell to Potte and friends.

Pls respond

You're just trying to make me feel sad about the ending of something I didn't even watch. Evil user.

I can't seriously be the only guy on Sup Forums who watched this. I'm confident some Anons will come out of their hiding place soon.

It's surprising how many seasons this got, can't imagine it was really popular seeing this thread.

>can't imagine it was really popular seeing this thread.
Sup Forums isn't the best indicator forthings like that, we also don't have any real influence either.

Watched it raw a few weeks ago and didn't not cry.
I'm sure the same will happen later on tonight.

Just finished this about 2 hours ago. Was holding back tears for basically the last 15 minutes or so of the movie. Sad to see it finally end. Guess it's time to start to the rest of Satou's works.

I will finally marathon the 4 movies in some hours.

I know I'm not ready, Tamayura is one of the big ones for me; it's one of the few anime that can truly move me.

This thread would be probably be dead by then, but even if it does I just want to thank user and Junichi.

I think I'm gonna leave this for before I go to bed.

Don't die on me now, goddammit!

I'll watch it tonight.

Sorry guys, I loved the TV series but I can't do it anymore. Miyu ;_;

Is it okay to post some photos of Takehara guys? I went there a couple of weeks ago. Sorry for blog.

Please go ahead. I'd love to see them.

Thanks! Well then...

Woah.

>no Tomo-chan

Messages from fans.

More of them.

It seems like Takehara embraced Tamayura.

These are pretty awesome user, thanks.

It seems they loved the anime. The girls graduated, so there were a lot of stuff of them.
You are welcome!

Were you there as part of your trip to Japan or do you live there?

I was there as a part of my trip. I visited Okunoshima too, and Onomichi (where I stayed).

Maestro!

Thanks OP - I'd been waiting for this before watching all four and had forgotten it was due.

Unfortunately, there was a fire.

A park where Komachi and Kou played together.

Tea shop Yukari.

Horikawa (Hoboro).

They a Hoboro special okonomiyaki.

Oops. They have*.

>Stickers on Kuril islands

I'd be so down to try that.

Also was it generally quiet around the town or did you visit during a weekday with everyone at work/school?

I remember how fun the anime was.

Thank you user for reminding me.

The poster is so faded.

So it was popular in Japan!

When I finished eating, one of the waiters gave me this strap phone of Chihiro-san. I bowed like a crazy.

It is veeeery quiet. I went on a Friday, though. I think it gets more crowded at festivals.

The okonomiyaki was delicious.

Some thing about this setup is so nostalgic.

I wanted one of these so bad.

I forgot which movie was it, but I remember the festival and how pretty the bamboo lanterns were.

Inside the galley.

That is adorable user. You and the strap.

Oh no, it's finally happening. I've been waiting to start on ~graduation photo~ but now that it's out, I don't want to see it end. This show is truly a masterpiece of iyashikei, on par with Aria.

There was the season 1 TV, was there a season 2? Now the movies?

T-thanks user.

Yeah, S2 is Tamayura ~More Agressive~ and 4 movies.

I have a whole season to catch up on. Be right back anons.

4 OVA's, Hitotose, More Aggressive~, and the movies.

In that order, all of them great.

The captchas are killing me.

I watched the first OVA in the end of my high school years I believe. And now 10 years have gone by.

>espaƱol
neat

Was this a museum for the anime?

Did the town come up with the funding for the anime?

It has been a while since I booted up torrent again. Look what you made me do anons.

I am downloading the entire season 2 BD too.

I, for one, still love the first OVA's OP best.

It is where the girls made the We Exhibition at the end of the S1. The owner has some pics and information about the process of things made of bamboo on the first floor. This part is on the second floor of the place.

Dunno about the second question.

Ahhh I remember now. It is a nice circle.

There were some notebooks in the middle of the room, and someone draw this.

RIP ;_;

Who did ;_; voice?

So is it a small town or a more populated town? Dying? Or on its way to dying out?

Someone know moon? I think this is sugar.
All of them.

Its salt.

Were there other tourists visiting the Tamayura exhibit?

It is a small town. I do not think it is dying. Probably it gets more crowded in October because of the festivals.
Oh, thanks user.
I was the only foreign there. There was a japanese with her girlfriend too.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. But I can't watch the finale until this weekend.

Perhaps just like we did for Sora no Woto, we can have a thread once every month or so.